[返回声入人心首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
BELLA-我的宝贝(原创)
送交者: PowerDDV[♂☆品衔R4☆♂] 于 2019-09-13 22:47 已读 1334 次 9 赞  

PowerDDV的个人频道

6park.com

6park.com

Ladies and gentlemen this is my True story, I'm not professional of this, I just write down my shit. whoever I know, whoever I don't know, just let yo'll know I miss you Bella ,just listen 6park.com

Bella baby girl you know dad miss you? forgive me didn't call you because mommy issues. Try to sleep early everyday, in the dream you there I really can see. but Next day morning you are not here, I know that was only dream but is not fair. I'm your Daddy no one can change that! I shouting your name Bella can you really hear? remember last time with you on the phone , you cry to tell me " I love you, but mom". you like to live with mommy i understood. she side you already forgot Me That's not True. When I miss you take out all your pictures, holding in my hand and think about you. All the pictures like butterfly flying. miss you so much can not stop cry. when stop working only you in my mind, you like Little angel fly to my Hand. You know how many times I pray to the god , do not do this to me coz I'm not lie. Me and mommy is different kind of people, when we be together has a lot of trouble. I do whatever I can do to stop fight, sorry baby daddy already try my best. 6park.com

Bella baby girl you know Dady miss you, really want hug you and kiss you. i hope you happy everyday don't cry, dady really love you don't forget. 6park.com

Bella baby girl you know Dady miss you, really want hug you and kiss you. i hope you happy everyday don't cry, dady really love you don't forget. 6park.com

I remember all the memories with you girl, I won't forget everything that's for sure. Form you new boring to 6 years old, not even one day with out me at all. remember when you do something really bad, I try to teach you then you geting mad.I know because that you don't like me, basically i have no choice I'm your daddy. some time dad give you hard times, because have to teach you the right one. you have so many things to learn that, because you are still little have to know what's right. Remember you running I said stop now, you don't want listen then fell down. You crying so much sitting on the floor. You said daddy I'm sorry you was right. sweetheart I don't want you to get hurt, you only 6 years old like little bird. now you so far a way who protect you girl? I think supposed be your mom that's pretty sure. Nobody will say why cause that's your mom, but she kind of mother only think herself. I believe you are mommy baby girl, but one day you will understand what is she was. 6park.com

I know a lot of people will ask me why, why you miss Bella didn't go see her? By the law I know is my right, don't even need think about other people. My wife her mom doesn't let me, she is Controller like Big Leader. No one argue with her can't win. no king in the House she is big Queen. Other reasons I'm still love her, I don't want her because me to get Hurt. she's crazy sometimes I still respect, I won't do anything to her don't know why. So far I think yo"ll already understood, I want peace out just want be cool. I hope one day she can understand, we both spent 7 years has no more chance. From true love now hating to each other, we cannot be like before stay together. Now she stop me to see my kids, that's ridiculous it's no okey. you don't think about me what about them? They need see real further that's respect . If yo'll want know between me and her, just listen my other one "7 years". 6park.com

Bella baby girl you know Dady miss you, really want hug you and kiss you. i hope you happy everyday don't cry, dady really love you don't forget.

评分完成:已经给 PowerDDV 加上 500 银元!

喜欢PowerDDV朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ PowerDDV的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回声入人心首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]