[返回声入人心首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
我很喜欢的一首爱尔兰民谣《Star of the county down - 邻镇小芳》
送交者: 学习不是很好[☆★★声望品衔11★★☆] 于 2020-06-10 15:11 已读 2217 次 2 赞  

学习不是很好的个人频道

爱尔兰年轻农民,在邻镇的集上遇见栗色头发的小芳惊为天人。回去俺定要勤奋耕地、努力存钱,待到秋收赶集的日子,俺要从头到脚打扮一新,抱得美人归。  6park.com

爱尔兰民歌土气冲天,堪称欧罗巴的陕北民歌。此歌乃是当地知名的传统曲子,很多爱尔兰民歌手都唱过。我用的是 Rosheen 组合的伴奏版。这半吊子“撒北话”不知学的有6分像吗?欢迎指教。 6park.com

Star of the County Down专辑:Musique Celtic 歌手:Rosheen 6park.com

Near Banbridge town, in the County Down One morning last July Down a bóithrín green came a sweet cailín And she smiled as she passed me by.

From Bantry Bay up to Derry Quay And from Galway to Dublin town No maid I've seen like the brown cailín That I met in the County Down.

She looked so sweet from her two bare feet To the sheen of her nut brown hair Such a coaxing elf, sure I shook myself To be sure I was really there.

From Bantry Bay up to Derry Quay And from Galway to Dublin town No maid I've seen like the brown cailín That I met in the County Down.

As she onward sped I scratched my head And I looked with a feeling rare And I said, says I, to a passerby "Who's the maid with the nut-brown hair?" He smiled at me, and, he says, says he, "That's the gem of Ireland's crown. Young Rosie McCann from the banks of the Bann She's the star of the County Down."

At the Harvest Fair she'll be surely there And I'll way in my Sunday clothes, With my shoes shone bright and my hat cocked right For a smile from my nut brown rose. No pipe I'll smoke, no horse I'll yoke Till my plough turns rust coloured brown. Till a smiling bride by my own fireside Sits the star of the County Down.

From Bantry Bay up to Derry Quay And from Galway to Dublin town No maid I've seen like the brown cailín That I met in the County Down. From Bantry Bay up to Derry Quay And from Galway to Dublin town No maid I've seen like the brown cailín That I met in the County Down. 6park.com

6park.com

贴主:学习不是很好于2020_06_10 15:23:10编辑
贴主:学习不是很好于2020_09_26 6:30:26编辑
喜欢学习不是很好朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 学习不是很好的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回声入人心首页]
学习不是很好 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]