[返回博论天下首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
郭文贵美国之音停播门走上国会
送交者: 陈年普洱[布衣] 于 2017-06-15 1:28 已读 845 次 1 赞  

陈年普洱的个人频道

在6月13号美国国务院预算国会听证会上,来自佛罗里达的卢比奥参议员关于美国之音停播事件及龚小夏等被停职的处理向国务卿蒂勒森发难。
来自佛罗里达的卢比奥参议员 SENATOR RUBIO: … I hope you are aware of, an article in “The Wall Street Journal” from May 23rd about an interview that was scheduled in Mandarin language broadcast with a Chinese real estate investment tycoon about his claim the extensive corruption of Chinese Communist party. The Chinese government got very upset about this interview, they actually issued a red notice on Interpol to try to wrap him up. Then, there is a dispute within the Voice of America. This interview was cut short. The person who conducted the interview, Sasha Gong, who I believe was the head of the Mandarin radio broadcast, is on suspension, now there is this fight going on internally. So two questions I have, The first is, the combination of cuts and the interview, you could assure us here today that our efforts to improve relations with China have nothing to do with either the budget cut and/or the directive that was given to this reporter to cut the interview short   卢比奥参议员:我希望你知道华尔街日报5月23日的文章关于(美国之音)普通话节目对中国房地产大亨的直播采访,关于他对中国共产党广泛性腐败的指控。中国政府对该采访非常不满,对该人发出了(国际刑警组织)红色通告,想将其束缚起来。然后,美国之音内部发生争议,直播采访被缩短截停,采访人Sasha Gong (龚小夏), 我相信是普通话部的负责人被停职,现在已是(美国之音)内部斗争。我有两个问题,第一,(对华广播)预算裁剪加上这次采访,你今天能不能在这里对我们保证,我们对中国改善关系的努力是不是和(对华广播)预算裁剪和这次采访截停有关? 美国国务卿蒂勒森 SECRETARY TILLERSON: I can confirm that to my knowledge, it had nothing to do with our relations with China. 国务卿蒂勒森:我可以证实,据我所知,这些事情和我们对华关系(的努力)无关。 SENATOR RUBIO: Would you be supportive of an OIG [Office of Inspector General] investigation into this dispute that’s occurring within that Branch between the head of the Voice of America and this particular reporter? 卢比奥参议员:你是不是可以支持调查行动,让一位监察长调查美国之音的负责人(阿曼达)和该报导人员(龚小夏)的在部门里的这一争议? SECRETARY TILLERSON: I would like to look at it, get a greater understanding myself, but certainly if it would seem there has been anything improperly done, we should call for one. 国务卿蒂勒森:我要(亲自)看看这事,得到进一步的了解,但是,我肯定如果此事处理不当,我们应该调来一位(监察长,来进行调查) SENATOR RUBIO: The concern is basically that we cannot allow geopolitical pressures from China to influence our ability to broadcast the truth, particularly in that language, in Mandarin. So, Obviously, we want to understand whether that is what happened or not. 卢比奥参议员:主要的担心在于,我们不能容许中国对我们施加地缘政治上的压力来影响我们传播真相的能力,特别是用普通话的传播。当然,我们要搞清楚是不是真有这种压力(在影响)。 SECRETARY TILLERSON: Strongly agree. Strongly agree. 国务卿蒂勒森:非常同意,非常同意。 郭文贵(网络图) 美国之音中文部负责人龚小夏(左一) 国会无戏言。美国国务院会如何调查停播门事件,会对美国之音”左翼”领导们有多大冲击,能连带牵出中共高层多少“料”,会在中美关系大局下如何处置,对十九大会有什么影响,看来是要到习川的层面了。 扩展阅读:http://www.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2089523/china-tycoon-blames-spy-within-voa-pulling-plug-us
喜欢陈年普洱朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 陈年普洱的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回博论天下首页]
陈年普洱 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]