[返回博论天下首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
肖智红
送交者: 中间派[★★声望品衔10★★] 于 2021-11-14 22:33 已读 116 次  

中间派的个人频道

回答: 一群SB,对中国毫不了解 由 不捉老鼠的猫 于 2021-11-14 22:31

Exposing Pro-CCP Infiltrate and Labour Member Morgan Xiao - Currently Running For East Vision Auckland
Politics
r/auckland

Posted byu/[deleted]2 years ago
Gold
Silver
Exposing Pro-CCP Infiltrate and Labour Member Morgan Xiao - Currently Running For East Vision Auckland
Mods, please don't just censor out this post, I'm not doxxing anyone here, and all the comments and quotes are backed, and were spoken publicly, so I'm not spreading any misinformation. 6park.com

Morgan Xiao, or Xiao Zhihong, also known by his Skykiwi ID '留园魔王' is a pro-CCP, anti-democracy novice politician currently running for Auckland City Council, as part of Labour and East Vision (Edited as City Vision has clarified that they have nothing to do with it, so the campaign team's name is clearly misleading). His post heredocumented his political journey, and listed few of his sponsors, including some organisations which have strong ties with the CCP. Yep, you heard it right, someone that is outright against democracy and the Western society, is participating in a democratic election, and is running as a Labour member. Here's the detail of his election announcement conference. 6park.com

Freeman Yu, a CCP dissident, has actually tweeted about Xiao a while ago. If you think this post is tl;dr, then his tweet sums it all: 6park.com

Heck!! Xiao,Zhihong , A famous pro-CCP Columnist said:” Anti-China Chinese and kiwis should get out of New Zealand ! “ This author’s spreading hate article got reprinted second time by 2 Chinese Media. It’s a clear evidence of CCP’s influence in NZ. 6park.com

Morgan's genius ideologies also include: 6park.com

“Our vision for democracy is not merely a system of one person, one vote. We strive to reflect the will of the people, and in this regard we not only do not fall short of the West, but we greatly surpass it.” 6park.com

His comments on the 4th of June massacre: 6park.com

“Murderers and arsonists are criminals with no hope for rehabilitation. ….. But those June 4th bottom-feeders burnt and beat to death hundreds of soldiers, set fire to thousands of vehicles, and looted an army arsenal. People who commit wanton violence and destruction like this are beyond hope of rehabilitation. The condemnation of these crimes is a universal value. I say let us string up these June 4th rioters and beat them!” 6park.com

His support for Yikun Zhang's donation to National: 6park.com

“In the western political system, political donations are an important means employed by businessmen to protect their business interests. Under capitalism, businessmen are also part of the body politic, and it is their natural right to use both the ballot box and their wallets to support the politicians or political parties of their choice. Yu's behaviour is not only contrary to human rights, but is actually anti- human rights. If today we are to debate whether or not to deprive Chinese of their right to make political donations, will we tomorrow debate whether or not to deprive them of their right to vote? And the day after whether or not to deprive them of their right to residence and their right to life? When this comes to pass and the axe falls down on Yu's head, I wonder if he will weep for himself.” 6park.com

There's an entire blogpost breaking down Morgan's ridiculous, pro-CCP comments, and if you are bored you can take a glance here. If you dig through Skykiwi, you can also find more of his commentaries on current affairs, such as this post, where he labels pro-democracy views as ‘unspeakable’ and 'shady', and this post tops it all, in which he calls NZ's political system is naive, extreme and tragic, as well as labelling HK protesters as barbarians and terrorists. How ironic. 6park.com

If you live in Pakuranga or other parts of the East Auckland, know who you are voting for. 6park.com

EDIT: 6park.com

Hey thanks for the attention everyone. I just want to clarify two things: 6park.com

1: as u/peacemaker2710 have pointed out, he is a Labour member, but not running as Labour endorsed candidate. I'm not trying to muddle Labour nor City Vision through this, but this is what Morgan classified himself as, so I'll have to go with that. Sorry. 6park.com

2: I also want to point out that this has nothing to do with racism or me being against racial unity. In fact, this is one of the tactics that Morgan used. He labels any anti-CCP Chinese as ‘跪民’,’洋狗', basically meaning eunuch and lackey of the Western civilisation, and a psychological tactic designed to marginalise those that doesn't support the CCP. He is trying to link CCP with the country itself, so if you dislike CCP, you are anti-China, bigoted racist. This is also what Mao did during the cultural revolution, by name-calling and labelling those that doesn't support his ideologies, so it is easier for them to be singled out and targeted. 6park.com

ANOTHER EDIT: 6park.com

Yep the CCP shills from Skykiwi have found out about this post. Behind the doors they've called Kiwis 'white pigs' and stupid idiots who has never seen the world, yet they are here blaming this on 'yellow peril' and just want to maintain a peaceful relationship between CCP and NZ? Ha! 6park.com

And what's Morgan doing right now? He's glad that he finally got public attention, and bragging about his previous feud against Anne-Marie Brady, while simultaneously name-calling everyone here as political refugees and dogs. Yep, absolute politician material.
喜欢中间派朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 中间派的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回博论天下首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]