[返回博论天下首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
HYGO 政部在国会听证会上要哭了,没要求联邦雇员全职回办公室 4/19/2023
送交者: zhangd[★★声望品衔9★★] 于 2023-04-24 17:12 已读 473 次 1 赞  

zhangd的个人频道

HYGO 政部在国会听证会上要哭了,没要求联邦雇员全职回办公室 4/19/2023

Biden Sec. Interior cried during a congressional hearing, not asked employees back to office full-time
Facebook US registered user community with high engagement comments:
https://www.facebook.com/HygoNewsUSA/videos/556035759977153
"乔·拜登(Joe Biden)的内政部长在国会听证会上开始哭泣。 “我确实必须说,所有这一切都是因为气候变化是我们一生的危机。我们有义务向后代确保我们有一个行星可以继续生存,这就是为什么我在这里这就是为什么我非常努力地努力确保我们能够意识到这种过渡,我们可以拥有不同的能源。我们不能继续成为一个独立国家的国家。” 6park.com

Interior SEC Deb Haaland说,她没有要求员工全职上任。
国会议员:4月10日,拜登总统签署了戈萨代表的法案,结束了全国紧急情况。秘书,他签署了多久后您订购了所有室内总部雇员的雇员返回办公室? 6park.com

海兰德:正如我提到的,国会议员在该领域的许多员工都锻炼了。在我们的公共土地上是他们的工作。尽管如果他们被命令回到办公室,请感谢您。我知道我们正在工作。我们团队中仍然有一些成员在一周中远程工作几天。我们还没有命令他们回到办公室。我没有下令告诉所有人进来。 6park.com

国会议员:今天的大部分证词都与您的短暂矮小有关,我认为他们会从办公室和总部而不是在房子里工作更有效。"
"On 4/19/2023, Joe Biden’s Secretary of Interior started crying during a congressional hearing. ""I really do have to say that all of this is because climate change is the crisis of our lifetime. We have an obligation to future generations to make sure that we have a planet for them to live on, and that's why I'm here and that's why I'm working incredibly hard to make sure that we can realize that transition, that we can have differing energy sources. We can't continue to be a one-industry country."" 6park.com

Interior Sec Deb Haaland Says She Has Not Asked Employees To Come Back To Work In Office Full-Time.
Congressman: On April the 10th, President Biden signed Representative Gosar's Bill ending the National Emergency. Secretary, how soon after he signed that bill did you order all of the Department of Interior headquarters employees back into the office? 6park.com

Haaland: Congressman, as I mentioned, a lot of our employees work out in the field. It's their job to be on our public lands. Though if they've been ordered back into the office, thank you for that. I know that we are working. There are still some members of our team who are teleworking several days out of the week. We haven't ordered them back into the office yet. I have not placed an order to tell everyone to come in. 6park.com

Congressman: With most of your testimony today has been about how short-staffed you are, I would think they would be more efficient working from the office and the headquarters instead of from the house."
喜欢zhangd朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ zhangd的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回博论天下首页]
zhangd 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]