[返回博论天下首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
HYGO $ 14T赔偿赔黑人,举报人揭露:民主党人会报复您;发福利但不要求工
送交者: zhangd[★★声望品衔9★★] 于 2023-05-18 17:18 已读 525 次 1 赞  

zhangd的个人频道

HYGO $ 14T赔偿赔黑人,举报人揭露:民主党人会报复您;发福利但不要求工作 5/18/2023

$14T Reparations, Whistleblowers Expose: Democrats gonna come after you, welfare work requirements
Facebook US registered user community with high engagement comments:
https://www.facebook.com/HygoNewsUSA/videos/207020435474812
"“举报人暴露了民主党对言论自由的袭击|乔丹的警告”
吉姆·乔丹(Jim Jordan)到举报人:“准备好,因为[民主党人]会追随你。”
我们已经与超过二十多个举报人进行了交谈。人们来找我们;我们已经采访了其中几个。今天,其中三个勇敢的举报人和代表他们的律师将告诉我们他们的故事。他们会告诉我们发生了什么,看到了什么,然后发生了什么事,因为他们足够勇敢地向国会报告。我只想告诉你们,准备好。准备好,因为这些家伙会追随你。你知道他们是。上次听到,我们上次听到了,我们有两名记者,民主党人,两名民主党记者在你们所做的地方,这些家伙试图让他们泄露他们的消息来源。有人需要告诉他们《第一修正案》是如何运作的。为什么?塔比先生(Taibi)先生坐在您坐着的地方屡获殊荣的记者之一,在作证时,猜猜还有什么事?美国国税局正在敲门。所以准备好。但是我知道您要完成任务,因为您首先挺身而出。感谢您对宪法,第一修正案,法治以及愿意挺身而出的承诺,并告诉国会您所看到的,您见过的是什么。谢谢你,先生 6park.com

哈基姆·杰弗里斯(Hakeem Jeffries)按14万亿美元的赔偿法案:我们必须确保我们应对不公正现象。
昨天,科里·布什(Cori Bush)提出了一项法案,要求对黑人美国人进行14万亿美元的赔偿。但是,批评者担心该法案不会因共和党的反对而通过。所以我对你的问题是,为什么您认为这么多的正确的人反对赔偿呼吁?
好吧,我还没有看过代表布什介绍的法案,所以我无法对其优点评论。但是我们通常知道,美国人民希望看到在每个邮政编码中创建的机会。那是我的目标。嗯,在我有幸拥有的这个职位上,我们想振奋所有人,当然,还要确保我们应对不公正现象,无论是种族的不公正,社会不公正还是经济不公正,无论在任何地方都能找到。 6park.com

“拜登的伪善:1996年对工作要求的支持”
1996年参议员乔·拜登(Joe Biden)表示赞成福利接受者的工作要求。
我在1986年介绍了一个工作博览会的概念。我记得当时我的同事们在民主党方面被我的同事们嘲笑,以暗示对任何获得福利的人都有强制性的工作要求。我们在讲话后在讲话后听到有关改变涉及的道德,引用,福利综合症的讲话。我们刚刚听到来自北卡罗来纳州的好朋友谈论了这个问题的代数性质以及如何打破螺旋等等。好吧,其中的一部分是实际上,不仅要使人们摆脱福利,把他们放在街上,而且让他们上班并让他们想上班并使他们上班合理。 6park.com

Hakeem Jeffries:健全的福利接受者的工作要求“极端和不负责任”。
因此,他们现在想在试图避免对所谓的工作要求默认的背景下讲授我们的观念是极端和不负责任的。 6park.com

https://www.facebook.com/hygonewsusa/videos/207020435474812
$ 14T的赔偿,举报人揭露:民主党人会追随您,福利工作要求
""""Whistleblowers Expose Democrat Attacks on Free Speech | Jordan's Warning""
Jim Jordan to whistleblowers: ""Get ready because [Democrats] are gonna come after you.""
We've talked to over two dozen whistleblowers. People have come to us; we've interviewed several of those. And today, three of them, three of those brave whistleblowers, and a lawyer who represents them will tell us their story. They will tell us what happened, what they saw, and then what happened to them because they were courageous enough to report it to Congress. And I just want to tell you guys, get ready. Get ready because these guys are gonna come after you. You know they are. Last hearing we had, last hearing we had, we had two journalists, Democrats, two Democrat journalists, at right where you guys did, and these guys tried to get them to divulge their sources. Someone needs to tell them how the First Amendment works and all. Why? While Mr. Taibi, one of those award-winning journalists sitting right where you're sitting, was testifying, guess what else was happening? The IRS was knocking on his door. So get ready. But I know you're up to the task because you came forward in the first place. Thank you for your commitment to the Constitution, the First Amendment, the rule of law, and for your willingness to come forward and tell Congress what you've seen, what you've witnessed. Thank you for doing that, Mr. 6park.com

Hakeem Jeffries on $14 Trillion Reparations Bill: We must make sure that we deal with injustice.
Yesterday, Cori Bush introduced a bill calling for $14 trillion in reparations for black Americans. However, critics are concerned that the bill won't pass due to GOP opposition. So my question to you is, why do you think so many people on the right oppose the call for reparations?
Well, I haven't taken a look at the bill that Representative Bush introduced, so I can't comment on its merits, up or down. But we know, generally, that the American people want to see opportunity created in every single zip code. That's my objective. Uh, in this position that I'm privileged to hold, we want to uplift everyone and, of course, make sure that we deal with injustice, whether that's racial injustice, social injustice, or economic injustice wherever it's found. 6park.com

""Biden's Hypocrisy: 1996 Support for Work Requirements Revealed""
1996 Sen. Joe Biden speaks in favor of work requirements for welfare recipients.
I introduced a concept of work fair in 1986. I remember being pilloried by my colleagues on the Democratic side at the time for suggesting that there'd be mandatory work requirement for anyone receiving welfare. We hear speech after speech after speech about changing the ethic that is involved in, quote, the welfare syndrome. We just heard our good friend from North Carolina talk about the generational nature of this problem and how to break the spiral and so on. Well, part of that is to, in fact, not just take people off of welfare and put them on the streets but put them to work and make them want to go to work and make it reasonable for them to go to work. 6park.com

Hakeem Jeffries: Work requirements for able-bodied welfare recipients ""Extreme and irresponsible.""
So the notion that they want to now lecture us in the context of trying to avoid a default about so-called work requirements is extreme and irresponsible. 6park.com

https://www.facebook.com/HygoNewsUSA/videos/207020435474812
$14T Reparations, Whistleblowers Expose: Democrats gonna come after you, welfare work requirements
"
喜欢zhangd朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ zhangd的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回博论天下首页]
zhangd 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]