[返回博论天下首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
HYGO 拜登回答问题驴头对不上马脚,不承担债务上限的责任 5/21/2023
送交者: zhangd[★★声望品衔9★★] 于 2023-05-22 18:51 已读 455 次 2 赞  

zhangd的个人频道

HYGO 拜登回答问题驴头对不上马脚,不承担债务上限的责任 5/21/2023

Biden Makes Absolutely Zero Sense Answering Question, No Responsibility For Debt Ceiling Breach
Facebook US registered user community with high engagement comments:
https://www.facebook.com/HygoNewsUSA/videos/3018647978430487
"2023年5月21日,乔·拜登(Joe Biden)在与沃迪米尔·泽伦斯基(Volodymyr Zelensky),日本总理基希田(Kishida Fumio)和韩国总统Yoon Suk-Yeol会面后,在日本广岛举行了新闻发布会。拜登(Biden)在周日举行的新闻发布会是一场灾难,尽管他呼吁预先批准的记者名单。 80岁的乔·拜登(Joe Biden)在回答记者的问题时,对税收,全球变暖和F-16毫无疑问。 6park.com

拜登在日本新闻发布会上回答记者的问题绝对零有意义。 6park.com

彼得·杜西(Peter Doocy
“当然没有人会怪我!” - 乔·拜登(Joe Biden)在债务上限会谈和迫在眉睫的违约中爆炸了彼得·杜西(Peter Doocy)。
福克斯新闻记者彼得·杜西(Peter Doocy)问拜登,如果美国违约,他是否会被束缚。债务上限对话的债务上限对“不合理”的白宫要求作为默认的迫在眉睫。乔·拜登(Joe Biden)等待了97天,与众议院议长麦卡锡(McCarthy)和其他国会领导人进行债务上限会谈。在众议院共和党通过一项决议之后,我们距离美国政府违约了几天,乔·拜登拒绝让步。拜登(Biden)短暂削减了日本之旅,以解决迫在眉睫的默认。 6park.com

“您认为,如果存在[债务上限]违规,没有人会怪您吗?”彼得·杜西(Peter Doocy)问拜登。 “当然没有人会怪我。我知道你不会。您会说拜登做得很好!”拜登说。 “根据我的提供,根据我的提供,我将是无罪的。” 6park.com

拜登承认美国人民不满意。
拜登说,他的猜测是发言人麦卡锡(McCarthy)将要在债务上直接与我打交道。 6park.com

拜登(Biden)因组织四方国家的组织而受到赞誉,但在特朗普(Trump)的领导下,Quad于2017年重新建立。
拜登为特朗普总统的工作而荣誉。拜登告诉G7的领导人,他说服了澳大利亚,日本和印度组成一个名为Quad的组织。基希达总理不得不提醒他特朗普实际上将该组织聚集在一起。 2017年,特朗普恢复了“四轮驱动” - 澳大利亚,日本,印度和美国之间的对话,以抵抗中国的侵略和不断增长的权力。拜登声称他说服了印度,澳大利亚和日本组成四边形。拜登说:“我怀疑很多人……会说,当选后两年,我能够说服印度,澳大利亚,日本和美国组成一个名为Quad的组织。” 6park.com

如果您认为税收结构是公平的,遥不可及的。
拜登告诉新闻界债务限制谈判,大家在质疑中可能比我更了解。 6park.com

https://www.facebook.com/hygonewsusa/videos/3018647978430487
"On 5/21/2023, Joe Biden held a press conference in Hiroshima, Japan after meeting with Volodymyr Zelensky, Japanese PM Kishida Fumio and South Korean President Yoon Suk-Yeol. Biden’s press conference on Sunday was a total disaster even though he called on a list of pre-approved reporters. 80-year-old Joe Biden rambled incoherently about taxes, global warming and F-16s while answering a reporter’s question. 6park.com

Biden Makes Absolutely Zero Sense Answering Reporter's Question At Press Conference In Japan. 6park.com

Peter Doocy Takes Biden To Task Over Responsibility For Debt Ceiling Breach
“Of Course No One Will Blame Me!” – Joe Biden Blasts Peter Doocy on Debt Ceiling Talks and Looming Default.
Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Biden if he will be clamed if the US defaults. Debt ceiling talks are on hold over “unreasonable” White House demands as a default looms. Joe Biden waited 97 days to engage in debt ceiling talks with House Speaker McCarthy and other congressional leaders. We are days away from the US government defaulting and Joe Biden refuses to budge after House Republicans passed a resolution. Biden cut his Japan trip short to address the looming default. 6park.com

“Do you think that if there is a [debt ceiling] breach, nobody is going to blame you?” Peter Doocy asked Biden. “Of course no one will blame me. I know you won’t. You’ll be saying Biden did a wonderful job!” Biden said. “On the merits, based on what I’ve offered, I would be blameless.” 6park.com

Biden Acknowledges American People Aren't Satisfied, Says Agenda Won't Kick In For Awhile.
Biden Says His Guess Is Speaker McCarthy Will Wanna Deal Directly With Me On Debt Limit. 6park.com

Biden Takes Credit For Organizing Quad Countries, But Quad Was Re-Established In 2017 Under Trump.
Biden took credit for President Trump’s work. Biden told the leaders of the G7 that he convinced Australia, Japan, and India to form an organization called the Quad. Prime Minister Kishida had to remind him that Trump actually put the organization together. In 2017, Trump revived “The Quad” – a dialogue between Australia, Japan, India and the US to counter China’s aggression and growing power. Biden claimed he convinced India, Australian and Japan to form the Quad. “I doubt many people…would’ve said that two years after being elected, I’d be able to convince India, Australia, Japan, and the United States to form an organization called the Quad,” Biden said. 6park.com

Biden At G7 Raise Your Hand If You Think The Tax Structure Is Fair, Remotely Fair..
Biden Tells Press On Debt Limit Negotiations You All May Know More From Questioning Than I Do. 6park.com

https://www.facebook.com/HygoNewsUSA/videos/3018647978430487
Biden Makes Absolutely Zero Sense Answering Question, No Responsibility For Debt Ceiling Breach"
喜欢zhangd朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ zhangd的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回博论天下首页]
zhangd 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]