[返回缘聚加拿大首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
心碎!加拿大年轻妈妈硕士刚毕业一个月就因癌去逝,留下三幼儿,最小才三岁。
送交者: 一壶酒啊[布衣] 于 2023-12-08 13:53 已读 29930 次 2 赞  

一壶酒啊的个人频道

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/support-the-family-of-min/
6park.com

我们怀着沉痛的心情宣布,我们社区中深受爱戴的张敏不幸离世,她是曼尼托巴大学艾斯博商学院的一名敬业学生。2023年11月30日,她不幸英年早逝,结束了她美好的人生旅程。 6park.com

张敏以优异成绩完成了她的理科硕士学位,并刚刚开始了她热爱的职业生涯。然而,在她开始新工作几个月后,她突然生病,被诊断出晚期肺癌。几周内,我们便失去了她。年仅37岁的张敏留下了一个年幼的家庭,包括三个孩子,最大的十岁,最小的才三岁。 6park.com

张敏的一生是不懈努力的故事。她的父母是辛勤的农民,她的丈夫放弃了在中国的教师职位,全力支持她在加拿大的学习和工作。现在,他们面临着张敏离世的残酷现实。这场悲剧使这个家庭陷入了极其困难的境地。 6park.com

在这个艰难的时刻,我们向您伸出援手。我们已经为张敏的家庭设立了一个GoFundMe筹款活动,特别是为了支持她三个年幼孩子的未来。您的捐助可以在他们的生活中产生重大影响,确保他们在这个充满挑战的时期拥有所需的财务资源。 6park.com

请考虑为张敏的家庭捐款。无论多少,我们都将非常感激,并将直接用于帮助张敏的孩子和家庭度过这个充满悲伤和调整的时期。 6park.com

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/support-the-family-of-min/ 6park.com

We are deeply saddened to announce the untimely passing of Zhang Min, a beloved member of our community and a dedicated student at Asper Business School, University of Manitoba. Her journey, marked by remarkable determination and resilience, came to an abrupt end on November 30, 2023. 6park.com

6park.com

Zhang Min completed her MSc program with distinction and had recently embarked on a career that she was passionate about. However, just a few months into her new job, she fell ill and was diagnosed with advanced-stage lung cancer. Within a few weeks, we lost her. At just 37, Zhang Min leaves behind a young family, including three children, the oldest being ten and the youngest only three. 6park.com

6park.com

Her life was a story of relentless effort and sacrifice. Her parents, hardworking farmers, and her husband, who resigned from his teaching position in China to support her dreams in Canada, are now faced with the devastating reality of her absence. This tragedy has left the family in a dire situation. 6park.com

6park.com

In this difficult time, we are reaching out to you for support. A GoFundMe campaign has been set up to aid Zhang Min’s family, especially in supporting the future of her three young children. Your contribution can make a significant difference in their lives, ensuring they have the financial resources needed during this challenging time. 6park.com

Please consider donating to this cause. Any amount, big or small, will be greatly appreciated and will go directly towards helping Zhang Min’s children and family navigate through this period of immense grief and adjustment. 6park.com

6park.com

Your generosity and kindness in memory of Zhang Min will bring much-needed relief and hope to her family. 6park.com

我们怀着沉痛的心情宣布,我们社区中深受爱戴的张敏不幸离世,她是曼尼托巴大学艾斯博商学院的一名敬业学生。2023年11月30日,她不幸英年早逝,结束了她美好的人生旅程。 6park.com

6park.com

张敏以优异成绩完成了她的理科硕士学位,并刚刚开始了她热爱的职业生涯。然而,在她开始新工作几个月后,她突然生病,被诊断出晚期肺癌。几周内,我们便失去了她。年仅37岁的张敏留下了一个年幼的家庭,包括三个孩子,最大的十岁,最小的才三岁。 6park.com

6park.com

张敏的一生是不懈努力的故事。她的父母是辛勤的农民,她的丈夫放弃了在中国的教师职位,全力支持她在加拿大的学习和工作。现在,他们面临着张敏离世的残酷现实。这场悲剧使这个家庭陷入了极其困难的境地。 6park.com

6park.com

在这个艰难的时刻,我们向您伸出援手。我们已经为张敏的家庭设立了一个GoFundMe筹款活动,特别是为了支持她三个年幼孩子的未来。您的捐助可以在他们的生活中产生重大影响,确保他们在这个充满挑战的时期拥有所需的财务资源。 6park.com

6park.com

请考虑为张敏的家庭捐款。无论多少,我们都将非常感激,并将直接用于帮助张敏的孩子和家庭度过这个充满悲伤和调整的时期。 6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

您对张敏的慷慨和善意将为她的三个孩子和先生带来急需的安慰和希望。 6park.com

6park.com

【In Memory of Min Zhang】 With the great sadness, I learned about the passing of our former MSC student from Asper School of Business Min Zhang. She graduated from Asper in October and joined TD Bank as an employee. She has three kids, the younge is 3 years old. Her husband just joined the family from China recently. I cannot imagine how they would deal with this tragedy. The whole community is in deep shock and mourning. 6park.com

I had the privilege to teach Min in 2021 at the PhD seminar. She quickly distinguished herself in the class with her sharp research insight and later she coauthored a paper with her advisor, which was accepted at Association for Consumer Research conference in Seattle. I had hoped to see her at the conference. But I did not realize that the seminar we interacted was the final chance of saying hi and now goodbye. 6park.com

Min’s last words on her social media was “If God allows this to happen, I will remain silent.” She is a devoted christian. I am trying to feel how she was feeling when she wrote these words. 6park.com

“The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”Exodus 14:14-17 6park.com

I may not share Min’s faith, but I share the hope that she is now at peace. Min left us with a challenge – to support the loved ones she left behind. I know we need to put together our efforts to help her. She was a beautiful soul, dedicated to giving her best in everything she did. 6park.com

I hope the community can help her three young children. Here is the go fund me link: 6park.com

6park.com

https://gofund.me/735869ef 6park.com

Thank you!
6park.com

喜欢一壶酒啊朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 一壶酒啊的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回缘聚加拿大首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]