[返回科技频道首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
mRNA疫苗的发明人因说出疫苗的风险被油管封杀
送交者: 大号蚂蚁[☆★★我佛慈悲★★☆] 于 2021-08-01 20:09 已读 3388 次 2 赞  

大号蚂蚁的个人频道

https://techstartups.com/2021/06/29/dr-robert-malone-inventor-mrna-vaccines-banned-censored-youtube-linkedin-speaks-risk-experimental-vaccines/ 6park.com

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines (and DNA vaccines) used in coronavirus vaccines manufactured by pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer and Moderna. Dr. Malone invented mRNA vaccines while he was at the Salk Institute in 1987 and 1988. 6park.com

During his time at the Institute, Dr. Malone pioneered in-vitro RNA transfection and also in-vivo RNA transfection (in frog embryos, as well as mice). So, if there is one single most qualified mRNA expert to speak about the covid-19 vaccine, it’s Dr. Malone. 6park.com

Now, Dr. Malone said he has been banned and censored by YouTube and LinkedIn for sharing his concerns on the vaccines in a podcast. 6park.com

Last Wednesday, Dr. Malone said that YouTube deleted a video of him after he spoke about the associated risks of Covid-19 vaccines. During his TV appearance, Dr. Malone said he was not discouraging the use of the vaccine but was providing people with as much fair information as he could about their risks. 6park.com

“One of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I’m of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept a vaccine or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines,” Dr. Malone said, pointing to the fact the vaccines are not formally approved but instead being administered under Emergency Use Authorization. 6park.com

Dr. Malone added: “This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics,” he said. “And so, my concern is that I know that there are risks. But we don’t have access to the data, and the data haven’t been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks — and therefore … we don’t really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision.” 6park.com

Dr. Malone also noted that there is no substantive risk-benefit analysis being applied to the vaccines. Dr. Malone further explains, “That is one of my other objections, that we talk about these words risk-benefit analysis casually as if it is very deep science. It’s not. Normally at this stage, the CDC would have performed those risk-benefit analyses and they would be database and science-based. They are not right now.” 6park.com

That’s not all. Earlier today, Dr. Malone said in a Twitter post that he was locked out of LinkedIn and his account was shut down. 6park.com

“Yes, I have been locked out of Linked In and my account has been shut down. #censorship in the time of COVID. I have had to submit copies of my driver’s license and Linked In will now make a determination about reactivating my account.”
贴主:大号蚂蚁于2021_08_01 20:11:35编辑
喜欢大号蚂蚁朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 大号蚂蚁的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回科技频道首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]