[返回爱子情怀首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
女儿写的童话故事
送交者: MKE[★★★★声望勋衔17★★★★] 于 2019-12-27 15:38 已读 130 次 4 赞  

MKE的个人频道

女儿四年级了,在一次学校征文比赛中写的故事被学区重点高中选中获奖,并且被高中生编排成童话剧在全校演出。全文如下: 6park.com

Rabbits New Friend 6park.com

Once upon a time, there was a mean rabbit he would spread rumors all the time everyone knew not to mess with him, no one ever wanted to talk to rabbit because they’re all scared that rabbit was going to bully or spread a rumor about them.One day, Rabbit said,”I wish I had a friend no one ever wants to play with me I’m always so lonely.” then he sighed. He just doesn’t know how to change and make new friends. 6park.com

Then a idea popped into his head he said,”Oh I know, I can prank someone by spreading a rumor that they have a crush on Froggy so they laugh and wants to be my friend! That is such a great idea !” Then,all of a sudden there was a knock on Rabbit’s door. It was Ms. kitty who lived next door, she said,” Can I come in to speak to you? Please?” SO rabbit said yes then Ms kitty said,” please don’t spread a rumor people won’t want to be your friend even more. People want a kind and caring friend not a mean friend. Rabbit that will help you a lot I know it could be hard for you but try.” Rabbit said,” but how did you know ms kitty?” She said,” You said that out quite loud.”  6park.com

The ms kitty left and Rabbit knew just the Doggy went to Rabbit right thing to do, he made cookies and wrote a card that says can you be my friend I promise I will be kind and caring and not mean to you. Rabbit was going to give the card and cookies to Doggy he hoped the whole night that doggy will say yes. 6park.com

The next morning Rabbit saw Doggy at math class and when Doggy went to go sharpen his pencil Rabbit put the stuff on Doggy’s desk. At the next period Doggy went to Rabbit and said,” Of course I will I would love a kind and caring friend I hope you will keep you promise! See you at break!” Rabbit was so happy he listened to Ms kitty and not spread a rumor. He was so happy he had so much fun with Doggy and he did not break the promise. He knew not to or he will have to restart the whole process and make Doggy trust him again which would probably be a long, hard process. He didn’t want that he just wanted a nice and caring friend that is hopefully permanent. 6park.com

After school, he baked cookies for Ms kitty for his appreciation he also wrote a thank you card for her. Rabbit knocked on the door and Ms kitty answers,” well, hello Rabbit what’s up?” Rabbit said,” not much... except I got a new friend! Can I come in?” “Yeah” Ms kitty said “ here’s a little gift I am so happy I used you advice and I got a new friend! Well that’s all thank you so much Ms kitty got to go I’m going out with Doggy tonight! Thank you again” said Rabbit then he went out of Ms kitty’s house and headed to Doggy’s house. Ms kitty yelled across,” Your welcome!” 6park.com

Now Rabbit knows what friendship is about, it is about caring for someone giving kindness to them and most importantly you have to have faith and trust in yourself. Now Rabbit had a very nice friend and they both promise to each other to be kind and caring to each other forever and ever. He was so happy he had a friend for the first time ever he is also starting to be a really good person now. Rabbit and Doggy lives happily ever after now. 6park.com

幼稚的文章,多谢观赏!?????
喜欢MKE朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ MKE的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回爱子情怀首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]