[返回网络歌坛首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
Merry Christmas《When a child is born》《Love Story 》
送交者: 浩天[♂★★声望品衔9★★♂] 于 2020-12-24 8:59 已读 5507 次 12 赞  

浩天的个人频道

东半球的时间已经是圣诞平安夜了,西半球的歌友们应该是大部分还在工作,虽然疫情使得这个圣诞节节日气氛大打折扣,不过现在已经有了疫苗,加拿大这边已经从一线医护人员开始接种,估计需要半年的时间就可以实现全民接种,届时人们的生活工作都会恢复正常,我想其它国家的情况应该也是一样的,在这里祝大家多保重,圣诞新年快乐Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 6park.com

很少翻唱英文歌曲,借庆祝圣诞节日的机会,学了两首英文歌,水平有限,请多提宝贵意见! 6park.com

多谢大家欣赏!恭祝节日愉快! 6park.com

6park.com

When a child is born Written by Fred Jay, from a melody by Ciro Dammico 6park.com

A ray of hope flickers in the sky 天空闪烁着一线希望之光 A tiny star lights up way up high 一颗小星星点亮了高高的夜空 All across the land dawns a brand-new morn 整个大地崭新的一天也开始破晓了 This comes to pass when a child is born 当一个新生命诞生,过去的都过去了 6park.com

A silent wish sails the seven seas 七大洋也浮现出了静静的希望 The winds of change whisper in the trees 那变幻莫测的风儿在树丛中低声细语 And the walls of doubt crumble tossed and torn 而怀疑的墙壁倾毁崩溃 This comes to pass when a child is born 当一个新生命诞生,过去的都过去了 6park.com

A rosy hue settles all around 大地一片火红 You got the feel you are on solid ground 你会觉得你站在结结实实的土地上 For a spell or two no one seems forlorn 在这段时期,似乎没人会觉得绝望无助 This comes to pass when a child is born 当一个新生命诞生,过去的都过去了 6park.com

It's all a dream,an illusion now 现在这还是个梦,还是个幻觉 It must come true sometime soon somehow 但它一定会很快成真 All across the land dawns a brand-new morn 整个大地崭新的一天开始破晓了 This comes to pass when a child is born 当一个新生命诞生,过去的都过去了 6park.com

Love Story Words & Music: Francis Lai & Carl Sigman 6park.com

Where do I begin to tell the story of how great a love can be? The sweet love story that is older than the sea. The simple truth about the love she brings to me, Where do I start? 6park.com

With her first hello, She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine. There'd never be another love, another time. She came into my life and made the living fine. She fills my heart. 6park.com

She fills my heart with very special things. With angels' songs, with wild imaginings. She fills my soul with so much love That anywhere I go, I'm never lonely. With her along, who could be lonely? I reach for her hand. It's always there. 6park.com

How long does it last? Can love be measured by the hours in a day? I have no answers now, but this much I can say. I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away and she'll be there.
贴主:浩天于2020_12_24 9:01:10编辑
喜欢浩天朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 浩天的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回网络歌坛首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]