[返回摄影部落首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
A Piece Of My Mind.
送交者: springbird81[♂进士☆♂] 于 2015-11-12 7:18 已读 1397 次 2 赞  

springbird81的个人频道

As I want one of my English speaking friend read it, I m writing in English here.
Do u asking yourself. Between day in and day out, in general daily life, what r u looking for, or be more specific, what r u looking? I never ask myself that question. But as a person that carries camera all the time. Through a long period of time, through many many images that I took. I found myself, looking, searching, for peace:

It start here, in a friend catch up meeting in a restaurant, I caught myself gazing at wine glass, gazing the light reflection on the surface of the wine glass. So I use my mobile took this image. Nothing fancy, just a piece of my mind. But in that noisy environment, I found my peace.

So, " finding peace" became one of the element that I try to catch through my camera lens. U can even catch that piece of quietness in the crowded pub.

People are all different. So people's view should also be different. The world I see is not the same world u see. We all share this physical world we are all limited within this time and space. Yet, we are all live in different world at same time. The world we create or represent in our mind. In there, there is no limitation, time or space. It s either doesn't exist or exist forever. Our mind is a powerful thing. So powerful as if it is the universe itself. We lost in it, sometimes. That s why we always need to remind ourselves, who we are. For me, through my photos.

When I process my photos, I like to take the colour away. Lots of my friends and family dislike my habit. But they don t understand. I m not trying to catch the reality. I m trying to create my own reality. But taking away certain reality from the my photo.

And I found, when I m feeling blue, my photos, somehow, feel blue too. But then, when I feel peaceful, my photos turn into this:

So I start my photography journey. Walking with my camera. And here is what I see:

From my garden, I can see sky and some trees. Days in and days out, I took some "garden view" photos.

A piece of my mind. U can see what I ve seen through my picture. I m sharing my vision of my world.  Maybe not as exciting as yours, but I can t be anyone else. This is the cross I carried on my back, and this is what I look, focus my eyes on in this real or unreal world. Do u caught yourself gazing something sometimes? That's your ego trying to talk to u. Next time when this happened, take your phone out and catch this insignifigant subject you a gazing. Small details can tell more story about yourself than large view.

36 Oh have a guess what is this?

This is wall of a Church.

Thanks for watching. This article is for you "Lisa".

评分完成:已经给 springbird81 加上 50 银元!

喜欢springbird81朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ springbird81的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回摄影部落首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]