英文名称:Dark Sky Island
中文名称:黑暗的天空岛
专辑艺人:Enya
发行公司:Reprise
发行时间: November 20, 2015
音乐流派:new age
音乐类型:flac/分轨
资源大小:407mb

Seven years after her last album, Enya (finally) returns with "Dark Sky Island". For those who don't know, Enya is in fact a creative trio consisting of Enya herself (Eithne Ní Bhraonáin) who writes the melodies, plays all the instruments you hear and performs all the vocals herself, Nicky Ryan (who produces and oversees the recording of the music) and Roma Ryan (who writes the lyrics).

The album opens with "The Humming", a song about the fact that nothing in life is certain and change is the only thing we can be sure of. It's a song about letting go, accepting the way things are, and seeing things from a higher perspective. It's dark, haunting, and euphorically comforting at the same time; the perfect way to open an Enya album..The album has a nice mix of her more upbeat (well, as upbeat as Enya gets) trademark lush and layered vocal tracks, as well as her ballads with more stripped down vocals. The title track "Dark Sky Island" manages to combine the two by opening as a stripped down ballad, but the last two minutes just swell up with increasing layers of vocals and the effect is very powerful. It marks a point in the album where the songs start going in a more powerful, and slightly surprising, direction.

"The Loxian Gate" makes me imagine Daenerys Targaryen, on the back of a dragon, flying towards Westeros where she will undoubtedly defeat her enemies (only Game of Thrones fans will know what I'm what I'm talking about here). This song is the perfect example of how Enya's music has a flair for escapism but is still so emotionally charged. It just sounds like it couldn't be from our world; it could easily come from Westeros or Middle Earth (it makes perfect sense that Peter Jackson asked her to make music for the first Lord of the Rings film in 2001). Enya's music, I feel, is the musical equivalent of Tolkien.

This album is no great departure from the sound Enya has been doing since the start of her career, but for those few who complain that her music never really changes; there are some subtle sounds on this album that I haven't heard from her before. Her vocals, of course, are very much the same and that really is a good thing. Her voice is possible the most beautiful voice on this planet. This album has a very dramatic flair, and a sense of momentum and power, that she hasn't shown since her very early work; which this album easily rivals. She took a break of three years before starting to write and record for this album, where she moved to the south of France, and it shows. The melodies here are very strong, the songs focused and inspired and fresh.

Again, I want to point out that Enya writes the melodies, plays all the instruments, and performs all the vocals here (sometimes layering her voice up to five hundred times so what sounds like a choir is, in fact, Enya herself). This process takes her many years and it requires a lot of vision, discipline, patience, and of course an otherwordly talent. She is one of the only artists I know who has perfected her sound, and she's a true artist in every sense of the word. This album is is one her finest.

(I'd suggest buying the Deluxe Edition for the three extra tracks; "Solace", "Pale Grass Blue" and "Remember Your Smile" - all of which are not quite as powerful as the official album tracks, but are still very beautiful)

------------By Timefeeler on amazon

Track Listing

01. The Humming... 03:42
02. So I Could Find My Way 04:25
03. Even In The Shadows 04:13
04. The Forge Of The Angels 05:12
05. Echoes In Rain 03:33
06. I Could Never Say Goodbye 03:28
07. Dark Sky Island 04:56
08. Sancta Maria 03:50
09. Astra Et Luna 03:20
10. The Loxian Gate 03:33
11. Diamonds On The Water 03:33
12. Solace 03:56
13. Pale Grass Blue 03:33
14. Remember Your Smile 02:56

本專輯版權屬唱片公司所有,只可用於個人試聽交流使用, 禁用於任何商業用途或公開傳播的場合,請在試聽後24小時內刪除, 本人不承擔與之相關的一切法律責任. 如您喜歡此專輯的內容,請購買正版專輯!

http://iskpyj.ctfile.com/file/133352950
密码: fqy5

版主:光明左使于2015_11_26 15:29:25编辑

评分完成:已经给 lenovo 加上 50 银元!

喜欢lenovo朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ lenovo的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]