[返回音乐殿堂首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
=== 18首驾车旅行歌曲 ===
送交者: Mac_QQ[♂☆★★用♬∮♫交流★★☆♂] 于 2018-08-31 10:34 已读 7707 次 4 赞  

Mac_QQ的个人频道

1) Deep Purple “Highway Star” (1972) Just listening to this adrenalin charged rocker you could get a speeding ticket, even in an econobox powered by a lawn mower engine.  6park.com

6park.com

2) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers “Runnin’ Down a Dream” (1989) The perfect tune when you are whistling across the top of Pennask Summit on the Okanagan Connector, the car in cruise control set at five klicks above the speed limit. What a rebel. 6park.com

6park.com

3) Judas Priest “Electric Eye” (1982) Could have picked any number of pounding rockers from the Priest but this one brings a tear to my Electric Eye, usually while pounding the steering wheel in time to the relentless rhythm of Ian Hill’s bass. Tears because I used to tour with those guys in the 1970s – while they drove to the top of the earnings charts I went on to become a less well paid Driving Editor. 6park.com

6park.com

4) Bruce Springsteen “Born to Run” (1975) This anthem to adolescent escape captures the Boss at his poetic best — “Sprung from cages out on Highway 9, Chrome-wheeled, fuel injected and steppin’ out over the line” — and the E-Street Band at its ‘force-of-nature’ best. 6park.com

6park.com

5) AC/DC “Ride On” (1976) Long a strip club standard, this smoky sixminute blues classic is best served at 4 am on a lonesome highway with a flask of stale coffee and a broken heart. 6park.com

6park.com

6) Blues Traveler “Carolina Blues” (1997) “Trying to make a train by sunrise, gonna have to run a red light.” From that opening line onward, this guitar-driven rocker emotes back road outlaw rambling. 6park.com

6park.com

7) Stone Temple Pilots “Interstate Love Song” (1994) Not only does this have a driving reference but it also is one of the catchiest rock songs ever. It really is a masterful pop song wrapped in perfect rock production. It never ceases to please. 6park.com

6park.com

8) Van Halen “Beautiful Girls” (1979) Great song but any Van Halen is perfect for driving. It has to be Diamond Dave though; the Sammy days were dark days for true Van Halen fans. I’m glad I got to see Dave on the 1984 tour. 6park.com

6park.com

9) Led Zeppelin “Going to California” (1971) Actually any Led Zeppelin would do. but this one has a travel reference that works well for any road trip. I always crank Zeppelin when it comes on the radio. 6park.com

6park.com

10) Velvet Revolver “Big Machine” (2004) When I first started testing cars in the summer of 2004, I drove Rogers Pass in Audi’s overpowered RS6 with this song cranked. It’s my favourite Velvet Revolver song because it just simply rocks. And the RS6 was a seriously big machine. 6park.com

6park.com

11) Queens of the Stone Age “Go With the Flow” (2002) Sea-to-Sky Highway, top down on a 911 Cabriolet. Sometimes there’s a lot of jostling for position between high performance cars on this twisting stretch of tarmac. QOTSA always reminds me to take it easy and enjoy the ride. 6park.com

6park.com

12) The Tragically Hip “Morning Moon” (2009) Ideal for cruising the Trans Canada this summer, this new single from The Hip has a decidedly Neil Young Harvest- vibe. When my producer- friend Jay Brown at Shaw TV and I first listened to it, we looked at each other and said, “Road trip!” 6park.com

6park.com

13) Gary Numan “Cars” (1979) This is such a great example of how banal music can be; it is actually good (in small doses). 6park.com

6park.com

14) Chuck Berry “No Particular Place to Go” (1964) A quintessentially innocent song from the formative years of rock’n’roll. 6park.com

6park.com

15) The Eagles “Take it Easy” (1972) I love the imagery of this song and actually drove to a corner in Winslow, Arizona in 1978. 6park.com

6park.com

16) Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Dogg “Still D.R.E.” (2001) The iconic rap single to blast from 12-inch subs rolling down Robson Street on a hot summer day. The beat makes you wish your whip had hydraulics. Note: make sure you have the “radio friendly” version if mom is in the car. 6park.com

6park.com

17) R. Kelly “Ignition” (2003) A classic jam by R&B legend R. Kelly that is great to listen to while cruising around or to hype you up en route to the club. It’s R. Kelly, so of course the lyrics are sexual in nature — the best line: “Girl, you’re dealin’ with a pro behind this wheel so tell me have you ever driven a stick!” 6park.com

6park.com

18) Tupac “Picture Me Rollin’ ” (1996) The ultimate chill track to listen to on your way home from a hectic day from work.“Flossin’ a Benz on rims that isn’t stolen” … yeah right Tupac. 6park.com

评分完成:已经给 Mac_QQ 加上 300 银元!

喜欢Mac_QQ朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ Mac_QQ的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]