[返回音乐殿堂首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
🐻:Mariah Carey - We Belong Together !(附歌词)
送交者: 蓝莓我不蓝[♀★★★★蓝🐱★★★★♀] 于 2021-07-21 17:52 已读 1261 次 2 赞  

蓝莓我不蓝的个人频道

歌词 6park.com

When you left, I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back, baby, please 'Cause we belong together Haha, remix, Desert Storm 6park.com

Uh, yo, show your respect whenever you hear me or see me (This is the emancipation of Mimi) Hot like the real fever, the real diva So successful, yet, still so eager No matter what they say, it's on forever (It's our time right now) more than ever (To the death) we gon' get it on together And MC, you know we belong together, come on 6park.com

I lost a part of me When you left, boy, can't you see? Boy, come back, baby, please 'Cause we belong together Who am I gon' lean on when times get rough? Who's gon' to talk to me 'til the sun comes up? Who's gon' take your place, there ain't nobody there Oh, baby, baby, we belong together 6park.com

I only think of you on two occasions That's day and night (oh-oh) I'd go for broke if I could be with you Only you can make it right, make it right, make it right 6park.com

We belong together like the sun in the summertime Bounce in a lemon range (skip in a hummer lime) (P and kiss, in and out) Mariah on the other line Baby, I'ma come back (believe it'll come a time) We belong together like peanut butter and jelly Februaries and skellies, after parties and tellies Feel you in my stomach like you a part of my belly Baby, I'ma come back with every part of you ready 6park.com

I lost a part of me When you left, boy, can't you see? Boy, come back, baby, please 'Cause we belong together Who am I gon' lean on when times get rough? Who's gon' to talk to me 'til the sun comes up? Who's gon' take your place, there ain't nobody there Oh, baby, baby, we belong together 6park.com

I can't sleep at night when you are on my mind Bobby Womack's on the radio Saying to me, "If you think you're lonely now, wait until tonight" Boy, I'm feeling all out of my element, throwing things, crying Tryin' to figure out where the hell I went wrong The pain reflected in this song Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside I need you, need you back in my life, baby (let's go) 6park.com

You gon' need a shoulder to cry on Classic Mustang Cobra to ride on Past is the past, just let it be bygone's Matter of fact, I know a fly song that we could vibe on 6park.com

Let's get it straight If it's the six or the quarter to eight (Then I'm throwing Babyface or Shy on) Yeah and Kiss, Ghost and MC Get close and toast to the diva and MC's 6park.com

Uh, the trees will blow Big cups of Pinot Grigio (take it easy, though) We belong together, we know that Now I think that it's 'bout time we show that Even though every moment won't be a Kodak (naw) Sometimes we argue, I spaz out, grab my bozak Come back not 'cause I have to, I want to And naw, I don't just wanna have you, I want you, uh 6park.com

This is, the Desert Storm remix, haha (we belong together) (Oh, baby, baby, we belong together) DJ Clue, Desert Storm (oh, come back, baby, please) We belong together (MC) Oh, come back, baby, please (woo) Is it so hard to believe? We belong together 6park.com

We back, baby (oh, baby, baby, we belong together) We belong together
6park.com

6park.com

贴主:蓝莓我不蓝于2021_07_21 17:54:28编辑

评分完成:已经给 蓝莓我不蓝 加上 100 银元!

喜欢蓝莓我不蓝朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 蓝莓我不蓝的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]