[返回音乐殿堂首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
电影【公主新娘】主题曲 + 电影
送交者: Mac_QQ[♂☆★★用♬∮♫交流★★☆♂] 于 2021-09-20 9:00 已读 4438 次 3 赞  

Mac_QQ的个人频道

6park.com

这个世代相传的童话故事【公主新娘】讲述了一段爱与冒险的真爱故事。 6park.com

善良美丽的少女布卡特住在宁静的小村庄弗洛林,她与少年维斯特雷青梅竹马两小无猜,两人很快陷入热恋。然而贫穷的维斯特雷希望给布卡特更好的生活,于是扬帆远航离开了村庄。但是维斯特雷的船并没有到达目的地,传言说他死在了海盗的手里。 6park.com

五年后,伤心欲绝的布卡特成为了王子胡姆普丁克的未婚妻,可她并不爱他,她的心里仍苦苦思念着真爱维斯特雷。一次意外让布卡特再次遇见了维斯特雷,然而邪恶的王子却绑架了布卡特,并逼迫她嫁给自己。此时的维斯特雷已是一位勇敢强壮的海盗,为救真爱,他与武艺超群的剑客埃尼戈·蒙托亚)、力大无比的巨人菲兹克一起踏上了拯救公主之路。
6park.com

电影【公主新娘】荣获1988年第60届奥斯卡金像奖最佳原创歌曲提名,1987年第12届多伦多国际电影节人民选择奖、最佳故事片奖以及1988年第15届美国电影电视土星奖最佳奇幻电影。 6park.com

----------------------------------- I Will Never Love Again ----------------------------------- Mark Knopfler & Willy DeVille - Storybook Love 6park.com

6park.com

Come my love I'll tell you a tale Of a boy and girl and their love story And how he loved her oh so much And all the charms she did possess Now this did happen once upon a time When things were not so complex How he worshipped the ground she walked And when he looked in her eyes he became obsessed. 6park.com

My love is like a storybook story But it's as real as the feelings I feel My love is like a storybook story But it's as real as the feelings I feel It's as real as the feelings I feel 6park.com

This love was stronger than the powers so dark A prince could have within his keeping His spells to weave and steal a heart Within her breast but only sleeping 6park.com

My love is like a storybook story But it's as real as the feelings I feel My love is like a storybook story But it's as real as the feelings I feel It's as real as the feelings I feel 6park.com

He said, "Don't you know I love you oh so much And lay my heart at the foot of your dress?" She said, "Don't you know that storybook loves Always have a happy ending?" Then he swooped her up just like in the books And on his stallion they rode away 6park.com

My love is like a storybook story But it's as real as the feelings I feel My love is like a storybook story But it's as real as the feelings I feel -------------------------------------------- 电影【公主新娘】
贴主:Mac_QQ于2021_09_20 9:34:50编辑

评分完成:已经给 Mac_QQ 加上 100 银元!

评分完成:已经给 Mac_QQ 加上 200 银元!

喜欢Mac_QQ朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ Mac_QQ的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
Mac_QQ 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]