送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2023-05-03 12:01 已读 2397 次 4 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

新疆哈萨克族音乐人:狼戈
云南佤族音乐人:黑子
新疆歌手:皮丽古亚
新疆吉他手:眯子
《苹果香》
Apple Scent 6park.com

词/曲/唱 : 狼戈 (Lyrics/Music/Singer : Lang Ge) 谱 : •https://www.2qupu.com/tongsu/20210719/23282.html 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ] (Rhyme : aabc)—————• 6park.com

红嘴雁啊飞回 , 芦苇随风摆 Back are the greylag geese, in wind the reeds sway, 6park.com

河对面的莎吾烈泰 , 今天在不在 ? Sawleitay across the river, are you there today ? 6park.com

那年我饮马来到了你的白毡房 That year I quenched my horse at the river by your yurt, 6park.com

我曾看到你弹着冬布拉 , 听过你把歌唱 Happened to see you playing dombra¹, and hear you singing song. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 2 ] (Rhyme : aabb)—————• 6park.com

单纯的相逢 , 平凡的晚上 Simple encounter, just a casual night, 6park.com

我就在那个时候啊 傻傻地等到了天亮 So dazzled by your beauty oh, foolish me waited till sunrise. 6park.com

月亮作证 , 你毡帽上的羽毛 The moon bore witness, the feather on your felt hat, 6park.com

亲吻着晚风飘啊飘.. 啊 , 飘到了我的心上 Kissing the night breeze, it flew and flew.. oh, right on my heart it sat. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 3 ] (Rhyme : aaaa)—————• 6park.com

六星街里还传来巴扬琴声吗 ? Does the bayan² music still flow from Liuxing Street ? 6park.com

阿力克桑德拉的面包房 , 列巴出炉了吗 ? In Alexandra's bakery, are the lebas³ ready ? 6park.com

南苑卤香是舌尖上的故事啊 Nanyuan's braised meat is a tasty tongue-tip story, 6park.com

你让浪迹天涯的孩子啊.. 梦中回家吧 The wayfaring children could only oh, go home in sweet dream. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 4 ] (Rhyme : aaaa)—————• 6park.com

儿时的万花筒里有野鸽在飞翔 My childhood's kaleidoscope, in it the wild doves fly, 6park.com

这让我想起二哥和他心爱的弹弓叉 That lets me think of my cousin and the slingshot he so prized. 6park.com

湖蓝色的院墙 , 我生命里的院落 The lake-blue walled courtyard was the haven of my life, 6park.com

我的妈妈在那里给我的爱 , 叫我永生不忘啊 In there, the love mama had given me oh, never forget till I die. 6park.com

•——[ Interlude • Stanza 5 ] (Rhyme : aabaa)——• 6park.com

心中有个地方刻进了你的名字 There's a place in my heart where your name's deeply etched, 6park.com

草原 , 河谷 , 月季花香.. 都是我的歌 Grasslands, valleys, roses and all.. are my songs no less. 6park.com

儿时离开你 , 正逢花开时 Left you in my youth, flowers were in bloom, 6park.com

如今往事远了模糊了, 我却忘不了苹果香 Now that the past is blurred and distant, but the apple scent's hard to forget. 6park.com

如今往事远了模糊了, 我却忘不了苹果香 Now that the past is blurred and distant, but the apple scent's hard to forget. . . . Translated by ck 2023-05-02 •===================================• 6park.com

Notes : 6park.com

1. Dombra : A traditional Kazakh string instrument with long neck popular among the central Asian Turkic and Iranic steppe tribes. •https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dombra 6park.com

2. Bayan : Russian accordion (баян).  6park.com

3. Leba : Russian bread, transcripted from the Russian word for bread, “khleb” (хлеб). —————————— 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

红嘴雁啊飞回 ,- 芦苇随风摆 (11) Back are the greylag geese, - in wind the reeds sway, (11) 6park.com

河对面 - 的莎吾烈泰 ,- 今天在不在 ? (13) Sawleitay - across the river, - are you there today ? (13) 6park.com

那年我 - 饮马来到了- 你的白毡房 (13) That year I - quenched my horse at the - river by your yurt, (13) 6park.com

我曾看 - 到你弹着 - 冬布拉 ,- 听过你把歌唱 (16) Happened to - see you playing - dombra, - and hear you singing song. (15) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 2 ]—————————• 6park.com

单纯的相逢 ,- 平凡的晚上 (10) Simple encounter, - just a casual night, (10) 6park.com

我就在 - 那个时候啊 - 傻傻地等到了- 天亮 (16) So dazzled - by your beauty oh, - foolish me waited till - sunrise. (16) 6park.com

月亮作证 ,- 你毡帽 - 上的羽毛 (11) The moon bore witness, - the feather - on your felt hat, (12) 6park.com

亲吻着晚风 - 飘啊飘.. 啊 , 飘到了- 我的心上 (16) Kissing the night breeze, it - flew and flew.. oh, right on my - heart it sat. (16) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 3 ]—————————• 6park.com

六星街里 - 还传来 - 巴扬琴声吗 ? (12) Does the bayan - music still - flow from Liuxing Street ? (12) 6park.com

阿力克桑德拉的 - 面包房 ,- 列巴出炉了吗 ? (16) In Alexandra's - bakery, - are the lebas ready ? (14) 6park.com

南苑卤香是 - 舌尖上的 - 故事啊 (12) Nanyuan's braised meat is - a tasty tongue - tip story, (12) 6park.com

你让浪迹 - 天涯的 - 孩子啊..- 梦中回家吧 (15) The wayfaring - children could - only oh, - go home in sweet dream. (15) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 4 ]—————————• 6park.com

儿时的 - 万花筒里 - 有野鸽在 -飞翔 (13) My childhood's - kaleidoscope, - in it the wild - doves fly, (13) 6park.com

这让我想起 - 二哥和他 - 心爱的弹弓叉 (15) That lets me think of - my cousin and - the slingshot he so prized. (15) 6park.com

湖蓝色的院墙 ,- 我生命里的 - 院落 (13) The lake-blue walled courtyard - was the haven of - my life, (13) 6park.com

我的妈妈 - 在那里 - 给我的爱 ,- 叫我永生 - 不忘啊 (18) In there, the love - mama had - given me oh, - never forget - till I die. (18) 6park.com

•——————[ Interlude • Stanza 5 ]——————• 6park.com

心中有个 - 地方 - 刻进了- 你的名字 (13) There's a place in - my heart - where your name's - deeply etched, (12) 6park.com

草原 , 河谷 , 月季花香..- 都是我的歌 (13) Grasslands, valleys, roses and all..- are my songs no less. (13) 6park.com

儿时离开你 ,- 正逢花开时 (10) Left you in my youth, - flowers were in bloom, (10) 6park.com

如今往事 - 远了模糊了,- 我却忘不了- 苹果香 (17) Now that the past - is blurred and distant, - but the apple scent's - hard to forget. (18) 6park.com

如今往事 - 远了模糊了,- 我却忘不了- 苹果香 (17) Now that the past - is blurred and distant, - but the apple scent's - hard to forget. (18) 6park.com

•===================================•
贴主:午夜剑客于2023_05_03 12:21:07编辑

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]