歌曲@2:54 :

降央卓玛:

动态歌谱:

《草原恋》
Love For The Grassland 6park.com

词 : 韩冷 (Lyrics : Han Leng) 曲 : 张立中 (Music : Zhang Lizhong) 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ] (Rhyme : abcb)—————• 6park.com

草原啊.. 草原啊 , 我可爱的家乡 Grassland oh.. the grassland, my beloved homeland ; 6park.com

马背哟.. 马背哟 , 我生命的摇篮 Horseback oh.. the horseback, the cradle of my life. 6park.com

你用圣洁的乳汁 把我哺育 With your holy milk, you have.. have me nourished ; 6park.com

你用深情的歌声 为我催眠 With comforting songs, you have me lullabied. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 2 ] (Rhyme : aabb)—————• 6park.com

那朝霞般的篝火 , 给了我无限的温暖 The aurorean bonfires give me endless heat and warmth ; 6park.com

那白云似的绒毛 , 为我抵挡多少风寒 The white cloud-like sheep wool, shields me from untold harsh snowstorms. 6park.com

不论我走到哪里 , 总听得见马头琴在歌唱 Wherever I go, I could hear the singing of the horsehead fiddle ; 6park.com

不论我离开你多远 , 总闻得到奶茶... 的香甜 However far from you I am, I could smell the milk tea's... fragrances. 6park.com

•——[ Interlude • Stanza 3 ] (Rhyme : abcc)——• 6park.com

牧场啊.. 牧场啊 , 我智慧的源泉 Pastures oh.. the pastures, the source of my wisdom ; 6park.com

马镫哟.. 马镫哟 , 我人生的起点 Stirrups oh.. the stirrups, the outset of my life. 6park.com

你用闪光的格言 把我教诲 You educate me with your shining maxims ; 6park.com

你用凶猛的风暴 将我锤炼 You forge and shape me with your fierce storms and winds. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 4 ] (Rhyme : abbc)—————• 6park.com

那流沙般的岁月 , 给了我牧人的勤劳 The quicksand-like seasons give me the herdsmen's deligence ; 6park.com

那荆棘似的征程 , 赋予我骑手的勇敢 The torturous odyssey bestows me the horsemen's bravery. 6park.com

不论我走到哪里 , 总看得见你在举目顾盼 Wherever I go, I could see your loving eyes gazing towards me ; 6park.com

不论我离开你多久 , 也忘不了你美好... 的心愿 However long I have left you, I could never forget... your goodwill. 6park.com

•——————[ Stanza 5 : Long Tune ]—————• 6park.com

啊哈哈嗬... 依哦依哦... Ah Ha Ha Ho... Yi Oh Yi Oh... 6park.com

啊哈哈嗬... 嗬嗬嗬嗬... Ah Ha Ha Ho... Ho Ho Ho Ho... 6park.com

啊哈哈嗬... 啊哈嗬哎... Ah Ha Ha Ho... Ah Ha Ho Eh... 6park.com

啊... Ah... . . . Translated by ck 2020-11-13 (Revised 2023-05-12) •===================================• 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

草原啊..- 草原 - 啊 , 我 - 可爱的家乡 (12) Grassland oh..- the grass - land, my - beloved homeland ; (12) 6park.com

马背哟..- 马背 - 哟 , 我 - 生命的摇篮 (12) Horseback oh..- the horse - back, the - cradle of my life. (12) 6park.com

你用 - 圣洁的 - 乳汁 - 把我哺育 (11) With your - holy milk, - you have..- have me nourished ; (11) 6park.com

你用 - 深情的 - 歌声 - 为我催眠 (11) With - comforting - songs, you - have me lullabied. (11) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 2 ]—————————• 6park.com

那朝 - 霞般的 - 篝火 ,- 给了我 - 无限的 - 温暖 (15) The au - rorean bon - fires - give me - endless heat - and warmth ; (15) 6park.com

那白 - 云似的 - 绒毛 ,- 为我抵挡 - 多少 - 风寒 (15) The white - cloud-like - sheep wool, - shields me from un - told harsh - snowstorms. (14) 6park.com

不论我走到 - 哪里 ,- 总听得见 - 马头琴在 - 歌唱 (17) Wherever I go, - I could - hear the singing - of the horsehead - fiddle ; (17) 6park.com

不论我 - 离开你 - 多远 ,- 总闻 - 得到 - 奶茶... 的香甜 (17) However - far from you - I am, - I could - smell the - milk tea's... fragrances. (17) 6park.com

•——————[ Interlude • Stanza 3 ]——————• 6park.com

牧场啊..- 牧场 - 啊 , 我 - 智慧的源泉 (12) Pastures oh..- the pas - tures, the - source of my wisdom ; (12) 6park.com

马镫哟..- 马镫 - 哟 , 我 - 人生的起点 (12) Stirrups oh..- the stir - rups, the - outset of my life. (12) 6park.com

你用 - 闪光的 - 格言 - 把我教诲 (11) You e - ducate me - with your - shining maxims ; (11) 6park.com

你用 - 凶猛的 - 风暴 - 将我锤炼 (11) You forge - and shape me - with your - fierce storms and winds. (11) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 4 ]—————————• 6park.com

那流 - 沙般的 - 岁月 ,- 给了我 - 牧人的 - 勤劳 (15) The quick - sand-like - seasons - give me the - herdsmen's de - ligence ; (14) 6park.com

那荆 - 棘似的 - 征程 ,- 赋予我 - 骑手的 - 勇敢 (15) The tor - turous o - dyssey - bestows me the - horsemen's bra - very. (16) 6park.com

不论我走到 - 哪里 ,- 总看得见 - 你在举目 - 顾盼 (17) Wherever I go, - I could - see your loving - eyes gazing to - wards me ; (17) 6park.com

不论我 - 离开你 - 多久 ,- 也忘不 - 了你 - 美好... 的心愿 (18) However - long I have - left you, - I could - never - forget... your goodwill. (17) 6park.com

•——————[ Stanza 5 : Long Tune ]—————• 6park.com

啊哈哈嗬... 依哦依哦... Ah Ha Ha Ho... Yi Oh Yi Oh... 6park.com

啊哈哈嗬... 嗬嗬嗬嗬... Ah Ha Ha Ho... Ho Ho Ho Ho... 6park.com

啊哈哈嗬... 啊哈嗬哎... Ah Ha Ha Ho... Ah Ha Ho Eh... 6park.com

啊... Ah... 6park.com

•===================================•
贴主:午夜剑客于2023_05_17 14:27:03编辑

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]