[返回体坛纵横首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
切尔西将成为英超冠军归属的一个重要因素?
送交者: Orson[☆品衔R4☆] 于 2016-04-24 12:32 已读 4521 次 1 赞  

Orson的个人频道

切尔西要在5月2号主场对热刺,15号主场对莱斯特。如果切尔西死拼并战胜热刺,莱斯特可以说稳拿冠军。

Hazard已经表态,切尔西没人希望热刺夺冠,切尔西将在2号主场全力以赴灭掉热刺。能否成真?拭目以待。

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36123820

Eden Hazard: Chelsea hope Tottenham miss out on Premier League title to Leicester

Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard says he and his team-mates do not want Tottenham to win the Premier League.

Spurs are five points behind leaders Leicester with four games left.

Defending champions Chelsea host their London rivals at Stamford Bridge on 2 May and Leicester on 15 May, the final day of the season.

"The fans, the club, the players, we don't want Tottenham to win the Premier League," Hazard, 25, told BBC's Match of the Day programme.

"We hope for Leicester because they deserve to be champions this season.

"We have a good game next week against Tottenham and if we can beat them it will be good."

Hazard, the 2015 Player of the Year, scored twice in Chelsea's4-1 win over Bournemouth on Saturday, his first league goals of the season.

Premier League title run-in
Leicester CityTottenham Hotspur
Sunday 24 April: Swansea (h)Monday 25 April: West Brom (h)
Sunday 1 May: Manchester United (a)Monday 2 May: Chelsea (a)
Saturday 7 May: Everton (h)Sunday 8 May: Southampton (h)
Sunday 15 May: Chelsea (a)Sunday 15 May: Newcastle (a)

Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, who played for Tottenham's north London rivals Arsenal from 2003 to 2011, also wants Leicester to win the league and expects them to secure the title before the game against the Blues.

"I believe they'll have it wrapped up by then," the Spain international told Sky Sports.

"Spurs are pushing hard to get as close to them as possible but I think Leicester will win it and deservedly.

"I don't want Spurs to win it and, for what they've done through the season, I would love Leicester to win the Premier League."

Match of the Day analyst Martin Keown said Hazard's words will give the Spurs players extra motivation ahead of the meeting with Chelsea.

"The Tottenham players are probably listening to that right now and it's goading them," said the former Arsenal and England defender.

Match of the Day 2 Extra pundit Shola Ameobi, who spent most of his career in the Premier League with Newcastle, added: "It's been a tough year for Hazard, so for him to come out with a comment like that is unbelievable really. Surely he should be focussing on what he can do for Chelsea."

Speaking on the same programme, former Spurs midfielder Jermaine Jenas defended Hazard: "What do you expect Hazard to say? He's not going to say he wants Spurs to win now is he? It's what everyone knows; there is that obvious rivalry between Chelsea and Spurs.

"But if Spurs keep doing what they're doing now I don't give Chelsea much of a chance in that game anyway."

喜欢Orson朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ Orson的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回体坛纵横首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]