[返回体坛纵横首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
youtube评论 太好玩了
送交者: 阿波罗13[☆海外野叟☆] 于 2018-06-18 16:01 已读 2570 次  

阿波罗13的个人频道

Hwang황정민

Hwang황정민5 小时前

IKEA white boys are cheaters
15 回复 Carl Wizqrd Carl Wizqrd3 小时前 The only reasons that the game was close was because of your ok goalkeeper and our shitty strikers 11 回复 Ertiza Abbas Ertiza Abbas3 小时前
It is not korea and not 2002 when you guys bought referees and popped up in quarter finals You always cry after loos Shit face racist Koreans 收起
12 回复 Restu Kurniasdhi Restu Kurniasdhi2 小时前
How about plastic human? I mean all about handsome/beauty human with plastic surgery? Oops
1 回复 Axel Axel2 小时前 What do you mean white boys? All Koreans are jealous of white people, korean women love white guys and korean guys wanna be white:) Also easy win, cry on referee more please plast ic fake robot. 5 回复 jin park jin park2 小时前 Still crying every night? Get over it and move on. 1 回复 xtx lcogxog xtx lcogxog2 小时前 HAHAHA PLASTIC KOREAN DOLLS BUTTHURT! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO SURVIVE THE WRATH FROM MEXICO AND GERMANY SO MY NATURAL ASS GOODBYE! 2 回复 Arif Aljafri Arif Aljafri47 分钟前 Axel lol.. I'm a Malaysian guy. Korean girls love me too 😬😋 回复 formulasea 559 formulasea 5598 分钟前 Hwang황정민 Hahaha you lost fucking idiot hahahaa 发表公开评论… Hwang황정민 Hwang황정민5 小时前 IKEA white boys are cheaters 15 回复 Carl Wizqrd Carl Wizqrd3 小时前 The only reasons that the game was close was because of your ok goalkeeper and our shitty strikers 11 回复 Ertiza Abbas Ertiza Abbas3 小时前
It is not korea and not 2002 when you guys bought referees and popped up in quarter finals You always cry after loos Shit face racist Koreans 收起
12 回复 Restu Kurniasdhi Restu Kurniasdhi2 小时前
How about plastic human? I mean all about handsome/beauty human with plastic surgery? Oops
1 回复 Axel Axel2 小时前 What do you mean white boys? All Koreans are jealous of white people, korean women love white guys and korean guys wanna be white:) Also easy win, cry on referee more please plastic fake robot. 5 回复 jin park jin park2 小时前 Still crying every night? Get over it and move on. 1 回复 xtx lcogxog xtx lcogxog2 小时前 HAHAHA PLASTIC KOREAN DOLLS BUTTHURT! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO SURVIVE THE WRATH FROM MEXICO AND GERMANY SO MY NATURAL ASS GOODBYE! 2 回复 Arif Aljafri Arif Aljafri47 分钟前 Axel lol.. I'm a Malaysian guy. Korean girls love me too 😬😋 回复 formulasea 559 formulasea 5598 分钟前 Hwang황정민 Hahaha you lost fucking idiot hahahaa 回复 隐藏回复 Lihardo ardo Lihardo ardo3 小时前 goalkeeper from south korea is handsome 😊😊👍👍 7 回复 查看所有 2 条回复 たかのゆうた たかのゆうた3 小时前(修改过)
Koreans always say after lose. "The referee was bad"
7 回复 dsk dsk3 小时前 Japanese always spread lies "Koreans so and so". 4 回复 たかのゆうた たかのゆうた3 小时前 But its fact. Koreans always blame others. And they are always victim. Poor people. It is best to not involved with them. 3 回复 CASILLAS IKER CASILLAS IKER3 小时前 yeah right fu cking korean dog deserve to lose 1 回复 dsk dsk3 小时前 "Fact" is that the japanes are always spreading lies. And we'd welcome if japanese racists like you would stay away from us. 回复 dsk dsk3 小时前 Japanese racists are well known for impersonating other races to pretend they're not japanese. If you're actually chinese and you're working with japanese racists then you're monumentally stupid. 回复 CASILLAS IKER CASILLAS IKER3 小时前
세월호처럼죽어라 위안부걸래새갸 니들죽어도다조아해 콱 토막살인당해 죽어라 니가족 몰살당한다 말종 버러지 찌그래기 걸래 앰 생 ㅗ^^ㅗ 병신새기 한국놈이 되도않는영어시부리내 go die
1 回复 dsk dsk3 小时前 So you are indeed a japanese racist masquerading as a chinese. At least that's clear. 回复 Lambda Lambda3 小时前(修改过) I see the korean-japanese feud is still going after over a century. 1 回复 Restu Kurniasdhi Restu Kurniasdhi2 小时前 Or doing racist 回复 Kevin Shin Kevin Shin2 小时前 한국인들 대꾸하지마요. 일본인은 비열하고 열등한 동생 종족이니깐요...don't talk with this guy..Japanese is ignoble bleeder always...and peoples of inferior younger agers 3 回复 Feroz Tughlaq Feroz Tughlaq40 分钟前 I love North Korea , Russia and China. 回复 Yuji Kusuyama Yuji Kusuyama10 分钟前
やめとけ それ言っても何も良い事ないよ
回复

评分完成:已经给本帖加上 20 银元!

喜欢阿波罗13朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 阿波罗13的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回体坛纵横首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]