[返回体坛纵横首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
波波维奇和他憎恶的三分球 大家如何选择?
送交者: AceOp[★品衔R6★] 于 2018-12-07 22:00 已读 12796 次  

AceOp的个人频道

灌篮高手最喜欢三井寿 但是后来发现逆境三分才真的值得曾颂与赞美 胡逼扔和顺风球的垃圾时间3分有时候确实很无聊 6park.com

毕竟BASKETBALL里BASKET在前面 篮下篮筐才是篮球的本质 真的不知道未来篮球如何发展也许有一天真的会有5分球吧 哈哈哈 如果让你选 是灌篮还是远射呢 技能点如何添加~? 6park.com

"I hate it, but I always have. I've hated the three for 20 years. That's why I make a joke all the time (and say) if we're going to make it a different game, let's have a four-point play. Because if everybody likes the three, they'll really like the four. People will jump out of their seats if you have a five-point play. It will be great. There's no basketball anymore, there's no beauty in it. It's pretty boring. But it is what it is and you need to work with it." 6park.com

6park.com

"Now you look at a stat sheet after a game and the first thing you look at is the threes. If you made threes and the other team didn't, you win. You don't even look at the rebounds or the turnovers or how much transition D was involved. You don't even care. That's how much an impact the three-point shot has and it's evidenced by how everybody plays." Gregg Popovich 6park.com

6park.com

对啦, 灌篮高手里彦一还说过句话。 大意:他终于发现他永远也成不了流川枫但是不懈的努力也许有一天他能成为宫城。 灌篮和三分也一样, 灌篮这项技能对于大部分人来说也许一辈子也完成不了但是经过专业刻苦训练还是可以培养出许多优秀投手的, 当然库里不可复制。

评分完成:已经给本帖加上 30 银元!

评分完成:已经给 AceOp 加上 50 银元!

喜欢AceOp朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ AceOp的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回体坛纵横首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]