[返回经济观察首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
什么力量推动中国创造奇迹?外国网友这样说
送交者: wwwyu[♂★★★★声望勋衔17★★★★♂] 于 2019-11-26 22:20 已读 201 次 1 赞  

wwwyu的个人频道

近期有不少机构都对2019年全年,中国经济实际增速做了预测。比如,惠誉评级机构预测,2019年和2020年中国的GDP实际增速或将放缓到6.1%。

清华大学主导的《中国宏观经济分析与预测报告》认为,今年中国经济增长6.3%;

交通银行金融研究中心发布《2019年中国宏观经济金融展望》报告中也认为今年实际增长6.3%。

联合国、IMF等机构在之前的预测报告中也预测2019年中国经济或将实际增长6.3%,2019年中国GDP可能达到14.22万亿美元,继续稳居世界第二大经济体! 6park.com

6park.com

毫无疑问,这样的经济预测引发了世界网友的巨大讨论:

是什么力量使得仅仅就在20年前GDP总量仅为1.09万亿美元的中国,在短短20年内实现13连番,从世界第7上升至世界第二?

1、Manoj Debbarma

In China there is no religion and politics that''s why they are developed ok

为何?因为在中国,没有宗教和政治,所以发展才好。

2、Akshaya Mohanty

Manoj Debbarma hahahaha they read their true history not british made bootlicking history which glorifies invaders and narrates how invaders made a country rich china dont do unwatnted westernisation of their culture Chinese are sweetly more asian then overmixed cultural peoppe of india

哈哈哈哈,他们能阅读真正的历史,而不是不列颠制造的阿谀奉承的、赞美入侵者/叙述入侵者如何让一个国家富有的历史。中国没有做西方想要他们丧失自我文化的行为,中国人更像亚洲人,而不是文化太过繁杂的印度人。 6park.com

6park.com

3、Scion of Ikshvaku

Lol.. USA, Israel stand ahead of India in terms of importance of religion. Still they''re far advance then India and China , ur logic is completely bullshit, Religion plays an important role in Humanity, in philosophy, in well being of human. Israel surrounded by hostile neighbours, with high population density, with no Arurable land , No water , just a desert land has made impossible things possible.

哈哈哈,美国、以色列在宗教重要性方面领先印度。他们仍然比印度和中国先进得多,你的逻辑完全是扯淡,宗教在人性、哲学和人类福祉中扮演着重要角色。以色列被敌对的邻国包围,人口密度高,没有可耕种的土地,没有水,只有一片沙漠,这一切使得不可能的事情成为可能。他们祈祷,他们崇拜,他们学习,他们创新,他们努力工作。

The Jews they prays , they worship , they learns , they Innovates, they works hard. Israelis are excellent in every field , they are not like Communist goon China , who steals Technology from Other Countries, makes Copycats, China just has 1 party system that''s why they takes decision effectively, where as in india the Fake NGO''s, Activists, Opposition''s all tries their level best to dismantle our Country. So stfu

以色列人在每个领域都是优秀的,他们不像中国——山寨,中国只有一种声音,这就是为何他们能高效决策的原因,而印度则充斥着各种虚假的NGO,活动家,反对派,他们都试图拆散我们的国家。所以你闭嘴吧你。

4、patil rakesh

Ignorance! What do you know?because there is stable government, no more discuss political ,only focosed on innovation and technologies, more practical knowledge than theory knowledge,no caste regions,only talk on development,strick action etc become china powerful

无知,你又知道什么?因为有一个稳定的政府,不讨论政治,只专注于创新和技术,更多的实践知识比理论知识,没有种姓地区,只有谈论发展,强硬的行动等,才让中国强大!

It needs a dynamic vision to see the problem. I am a Frenchman. In the past 20 years, I have personally felt the growing influence of China. The commercial products that once made us proud are constantly being replaced by those made in China. Germany, Britain and France have been unable to compete with China directly. Next, it's the United States. Although it seems to be very strong now, but 20 years later?

看到问题需要一个动态的眼光,我是一个法国人,最近20年的时间我亲身感受到了中国影响力的日趋壮大,曾经让我们骄傲的商业产品正不断地被中国制造所取代,德国、英国、法国已经无法与中国直接竞争,接下来轮到美国了,虽然他现在看来还很强大,但是20年后呢? 6park.com

6park.com

5、Akshay Thakor

Aha, you are very objective. I like objective people, not ignorant people who are blinded by the false news of hatred. China has made great achievements indeed!

啊哈,你很客观。我喜欢客观的人,而不是被仇恨的假消息蒙蔽双眼的无知的人。中国确实取得了巨大成就!

In my opinion, the reasons for China's success are summarized as follows:

我认为,中国成功的原因概括如下:

1 Population control、2 Skilled education、3 fast and maintain Transport、4 infrastructure、5 large scale Manufacturing 、6 Free economic Zone& businesses Zone

1.控制人口、2.技能培训、3.快速通勤体系、4.基础设施、5.大规模制造、6.自由经济区、商业区

6、cerci tao

you are right. But as an Indian, you need to remind you that you forget the most important point. They have the most efficient government in the world. In India, the construction period of a bridge is usually 8 years, but in China, it may only take 6 months!

你说得对。但是作为一个印度人需要提醒你,你忘记了最重要的一点,他们拥有全世界最为高效的政府,在印度,一座大桥的建设周期通常为8年,但是在中国,这个时间或许只需要6个月!

7、Saitan ka Sala

Yes, their efficient government and strong ability to act are the key to success. Of course, China also has the largest labor quality population in the world. I can guarantee that if other countries, especially large population countries such as India, simply copy the Chinese model roughly, they will surely fail!

是的,他们高效的政府和强大的行动能力是成功的关键。当然,中国也是世界上劳动质量人口最多的国家。我可以保证,如果其他国家,特别是像印度这样的人口大国,简单地照搬中国的模式,他们一定会失败的!

8、ekanth babu r j

I admire China's great achievements and respect its hard-working people, but as an Indian, I'm curious, why can't we copy China's success model? They succeed, which proves the rationality of this model. I think we should copy it and then continue to succeed.

我钦佩中国的伟大成就,尊重中国的勤劳人民,但作为印度人,我很好奇,为什么我们不能效仿中国的成功模式?他们成功了,证明了这种模式的合理性。我认为我们应该复制它然后继续成功。 6park.com

6park.com

9、Saitan ka Sala

My Indian friend, I said this sentence without any offensive meaning. I just stated my own point of view: India can't simply and roughly copy China's model. In my opinion, the reasons are various, from the quality of population and labor, traditional culture and even national thinking.

我的印度朋友,我说这句话没有任何冒犯的意思。我只是阐述了自己的观点:印度不能简单粗暴地照搬中国的模式。在我看来,原因是多方面的,从人口素质和劳动素质、传统文化乃至民族思想等方面。

We need to know that the collective consciousness of the Chinese people formed in the Mao Zedong era is extremely strong. They advocate and sincerely accept the "dedication", which is very unusual in India. Then there is a low illiteracy rate, which is not achievable in a day. In addition, I think there is a special thing in Chinese culture, which makes the general Chinese people have a kind of detachment from themselves "Sense of mission".

要知道中国人在毛时代所形成的集体意识是极为强大的,他们倡导并衷心的接受“奉献精神”,这在印度是很不常见的,然后是低文盲率,这不是一天可以达到的,除此以外,我认为中国的文化中存在一种特别的东西,那使得一般的中国人都具有一种超脱自我的“使命感”。

10、ekanth babu r j

Well, thank you for your reminding. Although I don't want to admit it, it's true. Too many people around us emphasize their own interests too much and are afraid of hardship and laziness. But I believe that with the popularization of education, everything will change.

好吧,谢谢你的提醒。虽然我不想承认,但这是真的。我们周围太多的人过于强调自己的利益,害怕吃苦和懒惰。但我相信随着教育的普及,一切都会改变。

11、Ohm namah Shivay

China is so progressive and really has changed the way world used to look at China . Focussed and all round development with good standard of living for its people. Really commendable。

中国是如此进步,真的改变了世界看待中国的方式。注重全面发展,提高人民生活水平。真正值得称赞。

12、Spring in Osaka

China has their own Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft,

中国有他们自己的谷歌、脸书、亚马逊和微软。

I have to say, as a Japanese, I really feel jealous of many times. Of course, it is not the kind of hatred that is a complaint about the unfortunate fate of my country. Just 30 years ago, everything was so beautiful, but we lost everything because of the economic bubble.

不得不说,作为一个日本人,我很多时候真的感到很嫉妒,当然,不是那种憎恶,是一种对自己国家不幸命运的埋怨,仅仅就在30年前,我们的一切还这么美好,但是因为经济泡沫,我们错失了一切! 6park.com

6park.com

13、Manoj Debbarma

Don't complain, Japanese friends. I have to say that you are really an excellent nation. I like your cameras and TV plays very much. But for some reasons in the past, as a defeated country in World War II, it will be subject to various restrictions of the United States, but what about that? only blame your parents for choosing the wrong path。

不要抱怨了,日本朋友,不得不说你们确实是一个优秀的民族,我很喜欢你们的摄像机和电视剧,但是因为过去的一些原因,作为二战的战败国,会受到美国的各种限制,不过那又怎么样呢?只能怪你们的父辈选择了错误的道路。

14、Spring in Osaka

That's all the history of the past. What does it have to do with us? Is it wrong that we don't want to invade anyone and live like a normal country?

那都是过去的历史了,和我们有什么关系呢?我们现在并没有想去侵略任何人,只想像个正常的国家一样的生活,难道有错吗?

15、Manoj Debbarma

I don't think it's necessary to discuss. It seems that you still don't realize your mistakes? A murderer said, "I killed yesterday. What does it have to do with me today?"? I just want to live like a normal person.

我觉得没必要讨论。你好像还没意识到自己的错误?一个杀人犯说:“昨天的我杀了人。跟今天的我有什么关系?”?我只想像正常人一样生活。

16、krishna kishor

I''m from NorthEast ASSAM.Our ancestors came from Yunnan province,China.Best wishes for Chinese future。China is developing successfully because their leaders are competent, productive and long term thinkers。Yes we should be prepared like them

我来自东北邦,我们的祖先来自中国云南省。对中国未来致以最良好的祝愿。中国的发展之所以成功,是因为他们的领导人有能力、有生产力、有远见。是的,我们应该准备好像他们那样(发展)。

17、krishna kishor

Mobile phone was not available for normal public, especially the smart phone s, but China made it easy!

普通大众原本无法使用手机,尤其是智能手机,但中国让获取手机变得容易了!

I like Xiaomi mobile phone. It's so easy to use!

我喜欢小米手机,实在太好用了! 6park.com

6park.com

18、Alisa honey

right, unlike the high price of Apple Mobile, millet mobile from China is the best choice for young people in India. Its price is not too expensive, but its performance is not far behind. Every millet sales meeting will set off a climax in India!

没错,与苹果手机高昂的价格不同,来自中国的小米手机简直就是印度年轻人的最好选择,他的价格不算太贵,但是性能并不差距多少,每一次的小米法发售会,都会在印度掀起一次次的高潮!

19、my creations

Now 2019 India''s GDP growth was down from 2% GDP growth of India in 2019 is 5% aur 5.8% in present day!Are you still in the mood to discuss China's mobile phones here? I really feel extremely disappointed!

现在印度2019年的国内生产总值增长已经下降了2%,现在只有5%了!你竟然还有心情在这里讨论中国的手机?我真的感到极度失望!

20、kishan gupta

Why not? China is the real player on the world stage. Why do we always compare with them? Life in India is very happy now, at least I think we are all moving in a good direction!People like you will never get happiness, because you always pursue something unrealistic and not your own, and then complain constantly。

为什么不呢?中国才是世界舞台的真正玩家,为什么我们总是要去和他们进行比较?印度现在的生活已经十分幸福了,至少我认为我们的一切都在朝好的方向发展!你这种人永远不会得到幸福,因为你总是去追求一些不切实际和不属于自己的东西,然后就是不断地抱怨。

Believe me, if you look through the history, you will find that in the history, except for the Peacock Dynasty more than 2000 years ago, we are basically in a state of laxity. But after 2000 years, we are still so happy. Isn't that good?

相信我,如果你翻阅历史就会发现,我们在历史上除了两千多年前的孔雀王朝,其他时候基本上就处于一种放松的状态,不过2000多年了,我们依旧如此的幸福,这样不好吗?

毫无疑问,对于印度网友“kishan gupta ”的言论,老铁是表示一百个支持的。

无他,人民的幸福永远是第一位的,至于世界舞台上的那些糟心事,自然留给一些“真正的玩家”去伤脑筋好了,毕竟,总是去追求一些不切实际和不属于自己的东西,所带来的必然是无尽的抱怨.... 6park.com

喜欢wwwyu朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ wwwyu的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回经济观察首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]