[返回非常影音首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
此次新冠疫苗出现庞大的后遗症(严重)肯定出现在疫苗的病毒灭活
送交者: nowhere1[♂☆★★✦娱乐人生✦★★☆♂] 于 2021-11-25 14:12 已读 460 次  

nowhere1的个人频道

环节之上,因为疫苗的机制是:mRNA疫苗工作原理为触发免疫应答,很多疫苗将弱化或灭活的致病微生物注入我们体内,造成现在这种后怕的局面问题一定是出在制作流程过程中,"弱化或灭活的致病微生物"环节上,还是一句话:研发时间不够! 6park.com

EUROPEGERMANYHUMAN RIGHTSNEWS
German MEP: 'More People Died from Covid Vax in 2021 than in the Last 20 years from all Vaccines Combined' (Video)
Amy MekSeptember 29, 20217 comments3 min read 6park.com

“Dear [EU] commission, pull the emergency brake on these vaccines and stop this experimentation on humans. I beg you!” – MEP Joachim Kuhs 6park.com

On September 16, 2021, Member of the European Parliament (MEP) Joachim Kuhs slammed the European Union’s dangerous response to the coronavirus. The Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) MEP from Germany begged them to stop their experiments on humans. 6park.com

There are a devastating number of corona vaccination deaths, stated MEP Kuhs. “Did you know that more people died this year from the side effects of the Covid-19 vaccine than side effects from all other vaccination combined in the last 20 years,” questioned the MEP. 6park.com

Kuhs questioned why we hear so little about the side effects of the vaccine? What is the government hiding from the public, he asked? Why were vaccine manufacturers granted total immunity from all legal liability? 6park.com

The swine flu vaccine was quickly withdrawn from the market when the dangers became apparent, stated Kuhs. But, with the number of deaths and health issues caused by the experimental Covid “vaccines,” why aren’t they pulled out of circulation, questioned the MEP. 6park.com

Watch the powerful speech by MEP Joachim Kuhs: 6park.com

The AfD continues to demand: 6park.com

Coronavirus vaccine remains voluntary.
Manufacturers are held liable for side effects.
The corona restrictions end immediately.
Video Transcript 6park.com

Thank you very much, Mr. President, Ms. Commissioner, ladies and gentlemen. 6park.com

Mrs. Montserrat deserves the credit for this important topic being on the agenda today. 6park.com

Thank you very much for that. A lot has been said about the topic of development, purchase and distribution of Covid vaccines, but questions about the sometimes devastating consequences of vaccination have been left out. I would like to speak about this. 6park.com

Did you know that more people have died this year from the side effects of the Covid-19 vaccine than side effects from all other vaccination combined in the last 20 years? 6park.com

What about the countless vaccine injuries, some of them being severe? 6park.com

Why do we hear so little about this? Is something being concealed here? 6park.com

When the vaccination against swine flu had negative consequences a few years ago, the vaccine was quickly withdrawn from circulation. 6park.com

Even today, thousands of people, especially young people, are suffering from the consequences of the vaccination. 6park.com

I know a young person who was vaccinated at that time and who now suffers from narcolepsy 6park.com

He has finished his education and would like to work. However, he is not allowed to have a driver’s license because of the constant danger of suddenly falling asleep, and he cannot find a job. Unfortunately, his illness is not recognized as a vaccine injury. 6park.com

The manufacturer of the vaccine was exempted from liability for vaccine consequences. 6park.com

Obviously the same thing is happening again today. Despite the massively increasing vaccine damage, of which, as I said, we hear nothing, hardly hear anything, vaccination continues like there’s no tomorrow. We just keep vaccinating. 6park.com

Why aren’t these vaccines being pulled out of circulation, like the swine flu vaccine once was? 6park.com

And who is actually liable for this increasingly obvious vaccine damage? 6park.com

Dear [EU] commission, pull the emergency brake on these vaccines and stop this experimentation on humans. I beg you! 6park.com

I beg you, please clarify the liability issue and the many vaccine-injured will thank you
喜欢nowhere1朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ nowhere1的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回非常影音首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]