[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
你们觉得你们英语可以就帮帮小弟吧
送交者: 丰z[布衣] 于 2014-03-10 19:21 已读 905 次  

丰z的个人频道

这是偶即将要上交的一篇book report。。们求你们帮帮偶好不好。。偶这篇report写好偶就有可能pass这个course。。。求帅哥美女们帮帮我这个小可怜吧。。。。。修好可以联系偶谢谢啦
     Imagine that you are trying to live with wolves by yourself alone, fighting foods with wolves for a place which can support you stay overnight. What will have happen? Well, this book Never Cry Wolf is going to tell the situation above and thousand and thousand affair that I do not mentioned. Never Cry Wolf was the ONE OF THE BEST SELLING BOOK IN BEST-SELLING LIST in worldwide. The book Never Cry Wolf is written grace and elegant way.  The book had made into a movie. I strongly recommend readers watch movie. The tremendous scene and uncertain plots are the reasons why this book/movie attracts me. This is a science non-fiction. Farley Mowat wrote this from his own experience. This book was publishing in 1963. This book tells the true story about wolves. Before this book, in my person angle that wolves all bloodthirsty butchers or is just a good lie. The writer constructed the story from memories of himself. He spent over one year observes wolves. The purpose of this book is to show that lupine is not a very invasive species and he wants the government stop hunting the lupines. The author started the book by written when he was five years old. The theme of this book is fear can blind people to the truth and cause them to cling to myths and prejudices. This book is truly touched my heart. 
     The author named Mowat or Lieutenant Mowat.  He’s career is naturalist and biologist. He is a very special child when he is five years old. He has still not given any indication about what he is going to be in future. Everyone dislikes him. None of them want be a friend of him. But the mysterious catfish attract his attention. And because of that, his grandmother decide not eat fishes throughout her life. His hoppy become his job later in his life.  Years pass by, he is a scientist in the House of Common, and he has been given a special job named: The Lupine Project. 
     Mowat take the flight to Churchill which near the Hudson Bay. When he arrive Churchill, nobody can helps him because people are afraid of wolves and they do not want go to somewhere unknown. He has sent a message to Ottawa, but it still useless. He is sucked in by black holes and he will never get out. Luckily, he meets a pilot who is from North Canada. The pilot promises him for a flight. But because some reason the flight does not seem quite right. The weather letting them stays at Churchill for three days. But Mowat safely arrive his base eventually. But because of the rigged the aerial so he breaks the radio. He is just about to accept the pessimistic situation. Meanwhile, he has heard some noisy far away. Immediately he recognizes that is a wolf pack. It is an over 400 wolves’ wolf pack!! He drilling in the canoe and wait for the first encounter with wolves. But after a long silence, he realizes that it is Eskimo young man. The young man named Mike. Nights pass by, Mowat says something to Mike, and obviously Mike misunderstands him. Mike runs away and Mowat has to live in the cabin alone! A few days later, something is wrong and he go out to check. Surprisingly, an arctic wolf is standing right in front of him. He shocks, but wolf runs away is beyond all expectations. This book is like a black hole, the more you read the more unexpected events will happen.
     Lieutenant Mowat decides to chase the wolf. After a short distances chase, he finds the wolf den… He is so delightful, because he sees there are three pups in the den. He decides to go back the canoe, but he sees three wolves are behind him. He is so limp. Miraculously, wolves are ignoring him. So, he scrambles away. He is so confusing about wolves’ reaction. he has made his decision that, he will go open-minded into the lupine world and learn to see and know the wolves, not for what they are supposed to be, but what they actually are. He has a very crazy idea. He moves his canoe near the wolf’s den and observes wolves. Obviously, he is suffering in exhausted conditions. Wolves walk through his tent every night, and that is very annoyed to him. One evening, after all the wolves have gone off for their regular hunt, Mowat stake out a property and claim of his own, with the tent in the middle, and include a hundred yards long section of the wolves’ path.  Eventually, the plan works, wolves start notice him.  After a month, he starts to names wolves. The male one is called George. The female one is called Angeline. There has another wolf named Uncle Albert.
     One day, he discovers that the wolf is not harmful to caribous, during the summer wolves cannot catch any caribous. They can only catch some old caribous, and it meat can support them live for a week.  In a mind-boggling example of coincidence, he has harmed George. It causes a serious rupture in their relations. 
     He meets Ootek. Ootek decides to attach himself to Mowat. He wants to join Mowat’s experience. Mowat accept his quest, and they are observing wolves for a very long time. After a period of time, he knows that Ootek are able to understand Lupine linguistic. He is startled by such amazing ability. An unexpected event happen, wolves move to another den which is half mile near the original den. He is very frustrating; he thinks that the reason why wolves move is because he disturbs them. Firstly, they watch how George and Albert teach the hunting skill to pups. Secondly, they descry two strange wolves march into the den. Lastly, they decide to pick some wolf dung for their report. 
     Time to leave Churchill, he decide to take a close look at the inside of the den. As he moves down the den, he is surprised to discover two wolves are staring at him. But the wolves make no motion… While he withdraws, he listens to George howling in the crest with sorrow and desperate… he knows that the world George had is breaking into pieces and it will never be fixed…
     This book is truly touched my heart. After I finished this book, I changed my thought. If someone gives me the chance, I will do the exactly same things as Mowat does in this book. I learn a principle from this book: “to evaluate anything not only base on appearances, myths, and prejudices, but to look their inside.”
喜欢丰z朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 丰z的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]