[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
英文“情书”范本
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2019-08-08 20:52 已读 2035 次  

icemessenger的个人频道

Three ways to say I love you.

第一封情书

Emma, Emma, Emma. How are you, Emma? And what are you doing right this second? 6park.com

爱玛,爱玛,爱玛。你好吗,爱玛?这一刻正在做什么呢?

This letter comes to you from a downtown Bombay hostel. And it’s raining like crazy outside, harder even than in Edinburgh. 6park.com

这封信写于孟买市中心的一家青年旅店。外面雨狂下着,比爱丁堡的还凶。

Em, we’ve known each other five or six years now, but two years properly, as, you know, ‘friends’, which isn’t that long but I think I know a bit about you and I think I know what your problem is. 6park.com

爱姆,咱们认识也有五六年了,不过要说“朋友”,恐怕只有两年吧。不算太长,但我自认为对你有了一点了解,而且知道你的问题所在。

I think you’re scared of being happy, Emma. 6park.com

我认为你对快乐抱有恐惧,爱玛。

I think you think that the natural way of things is for your life to be grim and grey and dour and to hate your job, hate where you live, not to have success or money or God forbid a boyfriend. 6park.com

我感觉你认为,严酷、灰暗、沉闷才是生活的本色,同样也会去厌恨自己的工作、厌恨身处的地方,没有成就、没有钱,连交个男朋友老天都阻拦。

I know from your letters and from seeing you after your play that you feel a little bit lost right now about what to do with your life, a bit rudderless and oarless and aimless but that’s okay that’s alright because we’re all meant to be like that at twenty-four. 6park.com

从你的信以及你上次的演出中我知道,你对自己要过的生活感到迷茫,没有方向,像是掌不住舵、划不动桨、生活没目标,不过不要紧,没关系,因为谁二十四岁都是这样的。

第二封情书

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. 6park.com

分离之所以痛彻心扉是因为我们灵魂相连。

Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we’ve lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we’ve found each other. 6park.com

也许它们一直紧密相连,也讲永远继续下去。也许,今生前,我们已轮回过千次,在每一次轮回中我们都找到了彼此。

And maybe each time, we’ve been forced apart for the same reasons. 6park.com

而也许每一次,我们都因同样的原因劳燕分飞。

That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come. 6park.com

这意味着我们这次分别不仅是对过去一万年的道别,也预示着即将到来的一切。

When I look at you, I see your beauty and grace and know they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. 6park.com

当我看着你时,我看到了你的美丽、优雅,我知道你每经历一个轮回,你的美和优雅便增长一份。

And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for you, not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together. 6park.com

我知道,我在人世的每一次轮回中都在苦苦追寻着你。不是你的影子,而是你,因为你我心灵相通,灵魂相连。

第三封情书

Clark, 6park.com

克拉克:

I hope the coffee is good and strong and the croissants fresh and that the weather is still sunny enough to sit outside on one of those metallic chairs that never sit quite level on the pavement. 6park.com

希望你杯中的咖啡香浓,羊角面包新鲜可口,阳光还算明媚,还能让你坐在店外的某一张金属椅子上——不过摆在人行道上的椅子一向不太稳当。

It’s not bad, the Marquis. The steak is also good, if you fancy coming back for lunch. 6park.com

这家“侯爵”咖啡馆还不错。如果你愿意过会儿再回来吃午饭的话,他们的牛排也还行。

So here it is: 6park.com

是这样的:

When you get back to England, take this letter to Michael in his London office and he will give you the relevant documents so you can access an account he has set up for me in your name. 6park.com

回英国后,你带着这封信去迈克尔在伦敦的办公室找他,他会把相关文件给你,你就能进入一个他帮我用你的名字开的账户里。

Don't start panicking, or trying to give it away - its not enough for you to sit on your arse for the rest of your life. 6park.com

别恐慌,也别想着把钱给出去——这笔钱还没多到让你下半生都宅在家里坐吃等死的程度。

But it should buy you your freedom, both from that little claustrophobic little town we both call home, and from the kind of choices you have so far felt you had to make. 6park.com

但它应该能购买到你的自由,既能把你从那个我们叫做家乡的幽闭小城带出来,也能让你摆脱你一直以来都不得不做的那些选择。

I am conscious that knowing me has caused you pain, and grief, and I hope that one day when you are less angry with me and less upset you will see not just that I could only have done the thing that I did, but also this will help you live a really good life, a better life, than if you hadn't met me. 6park.com

我心里清楚,认识我是段让你痛苦悲伤的经历;我也希望有那么一天,当你不再那么生我的气,也不那么郁闷的时候,你会发现我也只能这样去做,同时也因为,我的做法能让你过上比认识我之前优越的生活,品质更好的生活。

You're going to feel uncomfortable in your new world for a bit. 6park.com

在新的圈子里,起先你会觉得有点不舒服。

It always does feel strange to be knocked out of your comfort zone. But I hope you feel a bit exhilarated too. 6park.com

被踢出舒适区域肯定会觉得不自在,但我希望你同时还感到了丝丝兴奋。

Your face when you came back from diving that time told me everything: there is a hunger in you, Clark. A fearlessness. 6park.com

那次潜水回来的时候,你脸上的表情泄露了一切:你心中有种热望,克拉克。一种无所畏惧。

You just buried it, like most people do. 6park.com

你埋葬了它,就像大多数人一样。

I'm not really telling you to jump off tall buildings or swim with whales or anything (although I would secretly love to think you were), but to live boldly. 6park.com

我不是说你要玩高楼蹦极,或者与鲨共舞什么的(虽然我私下里很希望如此),但是你应该活得勇敢一些。

Push yourself. 6park.com

逼一下自己。

Don't settle. 6park.com

别安于现状。

Just live well. 6park.com

好好活着。

Just live. 6park.com

活着。

Love, 6park.com

Will 6park.com

爱你的威尔

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]