[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
经典老友记 - 学英文绝佳素材 (音频)
送交者: coldog[♂☆★幽漫漫寂空空★☆♂] 于 2020-02-22 6:24 已读 521 次 1 赞  

coldog的个人频道

Friends老友记 S01E01:The One Where Monica Gets 6park.com

The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate (The Pilot-The Uncut Version) 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are there.] 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with! 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him! 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: All right Joey, be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece? 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 6park.com

6park.com

(They all stare, bemused.) 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Sounds like a date to me. 6park.com

6park.com

[Time Lapse] 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked. 6park.com

6park.com

All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Instead of...? 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: That's right. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Never had that dream. 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: No. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: And they weren't looking at you before?! 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me! 6park.com

6park.com

[Time Lapse, Ross has entered.] 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: (mortified) Hi. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Are you okay, sweetie? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck... 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Cookie? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Ohh. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Thanks. 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.) 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay? 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Fine! Be murky! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: No you don't. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me! 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian... 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know? 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M., "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Sorry. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is? 6park.com

6park.com

(Ross gestures his consent.) 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again! 6park.com

6park.com

(Rachel enters in a wet wedding dress and starts to search the room.) 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars! (He extends his hand hopefully.) 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Rachel?! 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Oh God Monica hi! Thank God! I just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here and you are, you are! 6park.com

6park.com

Waitress: Can I get you some coffee? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (pointing at Rachel) De-caff. (to All) Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. (to Rachel) This is everybody, this is Chandler, and Phoebe, and Joey, and- you remember my brother Ross? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Hi, sure! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Hi. 6park.com

6park.com

(They go to hug but Ross's umbrella opens. He sits back down defeated again. A moment of silence follows as Rachel sits and the others expect her to explain.) 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Oh God... well, it started about a half hour before the wedding. I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat. This really gorgeous Lamauge gravy boat. When all of a sudden- (to the waitress that brought her coffee)Sweet 'n' Lo?- I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry! And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew looked familiar, but... Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering 'Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?'. (to Monica) So anyway I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue... [Scene: Monica's Apartment, everyone is there and watching a Spanish Soap on TV and are trying to figure out what is going on.] 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: (imitating the characters) Tuna or egg salad? Decide! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: (in a deep voice) I'll have whatever Christine is having. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: (on phone) Daddy, I just... I can't marry him! I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me! 6park.com

6park.com

(The scene on TV has changed to show two women, one is holding her hair.) 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off. Chandler: (re TV) Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants. Joey: I say push her down the stairs. Phoebe, Ross, Chandler, and Joey: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! 6park.com

6park.com

(She is pushed down the stairs and everyone cheers.) 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, 'You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'. And today I just stopped and I said, 'What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a- a purse, y'know? Or a- or a hat! No, I'm not saying I want you to buy me a hat, I'm saying I am a ha- It's a metaphor, Daddy! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Look Daddy, it's my life. Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Well, I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica... 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait!! Wait, I said maybe!! 6park.com

6park.com

[Time Lapse, Rachel is breating into a paper bag.] 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Just breathe, breathe.. that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things... Phoebe: (sings) Raindrops on roses and rabbits and kittens, (Rachel and Monica turn to look at her.) bluebells and sleighbells and- something with mittens... La la la la...something and noodles with string. These are a few... 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I'm all better now. 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: (grins and walks to the kitchen and says to Chandler and Joey.) I helped! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know? Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: (comforting her) And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey. Me and Chandler live across the hall. And he's away a lot. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Joey, stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day! 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: What, like there's a rule or something? 6park.com

6park.com

(The door buzzer sounds and Chandler gets it.) 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Please don't do that again, it's a horrible sound. 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: (over the intercom) It's, uh, it's Paul. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Oh God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in! 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Who's Paul? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Paul the Wine Guy, Paul? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Maybe. Joey: Wait. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: He finally asked you out? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Yes! 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel... 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Please, no, go, that'd be fine! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (to Ross) Are, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: (choked voice) That'd be good... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (horrified) Really? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: (normal voice) No, go on! It's Paul the Wine Guy! 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it, or just complain a lot? (Chandler doesn't know.) 6park.com

6park.com

(There's a knock on the door and it's Paul.) 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is.. (They are all lined up next to the door.)... everybody, everybody, this is Paul. 6park.com

6park.com

All: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey! 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Okay, umm-umm, I'll just--I'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah... 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: A wandering? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Change! Okay, sit down. (Shows Paul in) Two seconds. 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good. 6park.com

6park.com

(Monica goes to change.) 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Hey, Paul! 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Yeah? 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (yelling from the bedroom) Shut up, Joey! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh... what're you up to tonight? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so nothing! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon, God.. No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year... talk about your- (thinks) -big lizards... Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: (deadpan) Yes, and we're very excited about it. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Okay, sure. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help? 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. 6park.com

6park.com

Commercial Break 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: The Subway, Phoebe is singing for change.] 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: (singing) Love is sweet as summer showers, love is a wondrous work of art, but your love oh your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon...crapping on my heart. La-la-la-la-la- (some guy gives her some change and to that guy) Thank you. (sings) La-la-la-la...ohhh! 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Ross's Apartment, the guys are there assembling furniture.] 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: (squatting and reading the instructions) I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys. I have no brackety thing, I see no whim guys whatsoever and- I cannot feel my legs. 6park.com

6park.com

(Joey and Chandler are finishing assembling the bookcase.) 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: I'm thinking we've got a bookcase here. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: It's a beautiful thing. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: (picking up a leftover part) What's this? 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: I would have to say that is an 'L'-shaped bracket. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Which goes where? 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: I have no idea. 6park.com

6park.com

(Joey checks that Ross is not looking and dumps it in a plant.) 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Done with the bookcase! 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: All finished! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: (clutching a beer can and sniffing) This was Carol's favorite beer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Hey-hey-hey-hey, if you're gonna start with that stuff we're outta here. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Yes, please don't spoil all this fun. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV- what did you get? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: You guys. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Oh, God. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: You got screwed. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Oh my God! 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are eating.] 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Oh my God! 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: I know, I know, I'm such an idiot. I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week. I mean, how clean can teeth get? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it? 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Well, you might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers, say her- 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: -leg? 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: (laughing) That's one way! Me, I- I went for the watch. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, I-I shredded by boyfriend's favorite bath towel. 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Ooh, steer clear of you. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: That's right. [Scene: Monica's Apartment, Rachel is talking on the phone and pacing.] 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry... I am so sorry... I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other day about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't... it isn't, it's about me, and I ju- (She stops talking and dials the phone.) Hi, machine cut me off again... anyway...look, look, I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me. And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance too... (The maching cuts her off again and she redials.) 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Ross's Apartment; Ross is pacing while Joey and Chandler are working on some more furniture.] 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I'm divorced! I'm only 26 and I'm divorced! 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Shut up! 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: You must stop! (Chandler hits what he is working on with a hammer and it collapses.) 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: That only took me an hour. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Look, Ross, you gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento. You, however have had the love of a woman for four years. Four years of closeness and sharing at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it! I don't think that was my point! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman- and that's it? Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her... 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: What are you talking about? 'One woman'? That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you. Lemme tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla. You could get 'em with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you! You got married, you were, like, what, eight? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon! 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Stay out of my freezer! [Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are still eating.] 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I, uh... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: What?..... What, you wanna spell it out with noodles? 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date? 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Isn't there? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Yeah... yeah, I think there is. -What were you gonna say? 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Well, ever-ev-... ever since she left me, um, I haven't been able to, uh, perform. (Monica takes a sip of her drink.) ...Sexually. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (spitting out her drink in shock) Oh God, oh God, I am sorry... I am so sorry... 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: It's okay... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: I know being spit on is probably not what you need right now. Um... how long? 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Two years. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Wow! I'm-I'm-I'm glad you smashed her watch! 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: So you still think you, um... might want that fifth date? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (pause)...Yeah. Yeah, I do. 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Monica's Apartment, Rachel is watching Joanne Loves Chaci.] 6park.com

6park.com

Priest on TV: We are gathered here today to join Joanne Louise Cunningham and Charles, Chachi-Chachi-Chachi, Arcola in the bound of holy matrimony. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Oh...see... but Joanne loved Chachi! That's the difference! 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Ross's Apartment, they're all sitting around and talking.] 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: (scornful) Grab a spoon. Do you know how long it's been since I've grabbed a spoon? Do the words 'Billy, don't be a hero' mean anything to you? 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Great story! But, I uh, I gotta go, I got a date with Andrea--Angela--Andrea... Oh man, (looks to Chandler) 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Angela's the screamer, Andrea has cats. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Right. Thanks. It's June. I'm outta here. (Exits.) 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Y'know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough to- to ask a woman out,... who am I gonna ask? (He gazes out of the window.) 6park.com

6park.com

[Cut to Rachel staring out of her window.] 6park.com

6park.com

Commercial Break 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Monica's Apartment, Rachel is making coffee for Joey and Chandler.] 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: That is amazing. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Congratulations. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Y'know, I figure if I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: If can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something... (Joey and Chandler taste the coffee, grimace, and pour it into a plant pot.) Although actually I'm really not that hungry... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (entering, to herself) Oh good, Lenny and Squigy are here. 6park.com

6park.com

All: Morning. Good morning. 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: (entering from Monica's room) Morning. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Morning, Paul. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Hello, Paul. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Hi, Paul, is it? 6park.com

6park.com

(Monica and Paul walk to the door and talk in a low voice so the others can't hear. The others move Monica's table closer to the door so that they can.) 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Thank you! Thank you so much! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Stop! 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: We'll talk later. 6park.com

6park.com

Paul: Yeah. (They kiss) Thank you. (Exits) 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: That wasn't a real date?! What the hell do you do on a real date? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Shut up, and put my table back. 6park.com

6park.com

All: Okayyy! (They do so.) 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,... it doesn't make much of a difference... 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. See, that's how we buy stuff. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything? 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio, at the little theater in the park. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Look, it was a job all right? 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: 'Look, Gippetto, I'm a real live boy.' 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: I will not take this abuse. (Walks to the door and opens it to leave.) 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. (Burst into song and dances out of the door.) "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..." 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man. Oh, Chandler? (Starts after Chandler.) Monica: So how you doing today? Did you sleep okay? Talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: I know, he's just so, so... Do you remember you and Tony DeMarco? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Oh, yeah. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Oh wow. Are you in trouble. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Big time! 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of selves here. Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day. Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: What for? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things. 6park.com

6park.com

(Monica exits.) 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Iridium, Monica is working as Frannie enters.] 6park.com

6park.com

Frannie: Hey, Monica! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back! How was Florida? 6park.com

6park.com

Frannie: You had sex, didn't you? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: How do you do that? 6park.com

6park.com

Frannie: Oh, I hate you, I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So? Who? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: You know Paul? 6park.com

6park.com

Frannie: Paul the Wine Guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: You mean you know Paul like I know Paul? 6park.com

6park.com

Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. Y'know before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years. 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Central Perk, everyone but Rachel is there.] 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: (sitting on the arm of the couch)Of course it was a line! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Why?! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than 'to get you into bed'. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: I hate men! I hate men! 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear? 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: All right, c'mere, gimme your feet. (She starts massaging them.) 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: I just thought he was nice, y'know? 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: (bursts out laughing again) I can't believe you didn't know it was a line! 6park.com

6park.com

(Monica pushes him off of the sofa as Rachel enters with a shopping bag.) 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Guess what? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: You got a job? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! I was laughed out of twelve interviews today. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off! 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Oh, how well you know me... 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: How'd you pay for them? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Uh, credit card. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: And who pays for that? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Um... my... father. 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone is sitting around the kitchen table. Rachel's credit cards are spread out on the table along with a pair of scissors.] 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: C'mon, you can't live off your parents your whole life. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married. 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Give her a break, it's hard being on your own for the first time. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Thank you. 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen. My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody. And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. 6park.com

6park.com

(Pause) 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: The word you're looking for is 'Anyway'... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: All right, you ready? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready? "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute?" Come on, I can't do this! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: You can, I know you can! 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I don't think so. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything! (Chandler slowly tries to hide the now dead plant from that morning when he and Joey poured their coffee into it.) 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,... 6park.com

6park.com

All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut... (She cuts one of them and they cheer.) 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. It's kinda like a symbolic gesture... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Rachel! That was a library card! 6park.com

6park.com

All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut.. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: (as Rachel is cutting up her cards) Y'know, if you listen closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream. 6park.com

6park.com

(She finishes cutting them up and they all cheer.) 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it! 6park.com

6park.com

[Time Lapse, Rachel and Ross are watching a TV channel finishes it's broadcast day by playing the national anthem.] 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: Well, that's it (To Ross) You gonna crash on the couch? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime. 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: You be okay? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Yeah. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor. (Monica smiles.) What? 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it. Oh boy. Alright. Goodnight, everybody. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross and Rachel: Goodnight. 6park.com

6park.com

(Monica stomps on Paul's watch and goes into her room.) 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Mmm. (They both reach for the last cookie) Oh, no- 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Sorry- 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: No no no, go- 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: No, you have it, really, I don't want it- 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Split it? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Okay. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Okay. (They split it.) You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I knew. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: You did! Oh.... I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I did. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Oh. Listen, do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Yeah, maybe... 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Okay... okay, maybe I will... 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Goodnight. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: Goodnight. 6park.com

6park.com

(Rachel goes into her room and Monica enters the living room as Ross is leaving.) 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: See ya.... Waitwait, what's with you? 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: I just grabbed a spoon. (Ross exits and Monica has no idea what that means.) 6park.com

6park.com

Closing Credits 6park.com

6park.com

[Scene: Central Perk, everyone is there.] 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: (sings) I can't believe what I'm hearing here... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: What? I-I said you had a- 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: (sings) What I said you had... 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: (to Phoebe) Would you stop? 6park.com

6park.com

Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again? 6park.com

6park.com

All: Yes! 6park.com

6park.com

Monica: I said that you had a nice butt, it's just not a great butt. 6park.com

6park.com

Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya. 6park.com

6park.com

Ross: There's an image. 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: (walks up with a pot of coffee) Would anybody like more coffee? 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: I'm just serving it. 6park.com

6park.com

All: Yeah. Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Kids, new dream... I'm in Las Vegas. (Rachel sits down to hear Chandler's dream.) 6park.com

6park.com

Customer: (To Rachel) Ahh, miss? More coffee? 6park.com

6park.com

Rachel: Ugh. (To another customer that's leaving.) Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there? (Hands him the coffee pot.) Go ahead. (He does so.) Thank you. (To the gang.) Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas. 6park.com

6park.com

Chandler: Okay, so, I'm in Las Vegas... I'm Liza Minelli- 6park.com

喜欢coldog朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ coldog的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]