[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
Hilarious Boyfriends And Husbands 搞笑的男友和丈夫 😂🤣
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2021-11-20 7:15 已读 6008 次  

icemessenger的个人频道

#1 Our Baby Announcement Photo. My Wife Looked So Obnoxiously Thin 24 Hours After Delivery That I Joked I Looked Like The One Who Had Just Delivered. So We Decided To Swap

#2 This Is Adorable

#3 My Wife And I Graduated From Med School Today

#4 Today Is A Big Day For My Husband

#5 I Annoy My Wife By Doing This Every Time She Posts A Landscape Photo

#6 Being Cooped Up Has Us All Crazy

#7 That One Time We Met Jason Momoa And My Husband Came Up With This Great Idea. Two Years Later And I Haven't Washed My Hair

#8 Husband Got A Label Maker

#9 When Your Husband Finds Your Hairbrush

#10 My Friend Finished Wrapping His Wife's Presents. Left One A Perfume, Right One A Sweater

#11 What My Husband Sends Me While I'm At Work

#12 I Went Outside To Pick My Wife A Rose. I Think I Found The Perfect One

#13 Wife Said She Wanted A Small Coffee Table

#14 The House Was Way Too Quiet Yesterday While The Foster Kittens Were Out Having Playtime And My Boyfriend Was Supposed To Be Watching Them

#15 A Year Ago I Started Sending My GF These Photos Whenever She Asked If The Baby Was Ok

#16 On The Left Is The Photo I Posted Of My Boyfriend And I, On The Right Is His Response

#17 Looking Through My Husband's Military Coins And Found This Gem

#18 God Speed. I'm Counting On You

#19 My Father Took The Time To Do This To My Mother Ladies And Gentlemen

#20 Trying To Lure My Wife To Come Hang Out

#21 Wife Said I Was Too Fat To Be A Fireman & I Should Be A Firetruck. Joke's On Her, Now She Has To Go Trick-Or-Treating With Me

#22 My Wife Has Had This Photo Frame Hanging On The Wall For Too Long Without Any Pictures In It. I Did This While Wife Slept. I’ll Let You Know Tomorrow If I’m Still Married

#23 My Husband Had A Baseball Display Case Customized For Our Dog’s Foreign Body Removal

#24 Target Husband

#25 I Told My Husband I Just Wanted Some "Crappy Earrings" For Christmas. He Delivered

#26 I Asked My Husband To Take On Some Christmas Cards This Year. My Sister Just Sent Me This Picture Of What He Wrote

#27 My Boyfriend Is A Seller On Amazon. This Is What I Came Home To

#28 My Husband Started 17th Grade (His Masters Program) On The Same Day My Daughter Started 5th Grade. They’re Both Ecstatic About Back To School

#29 My Wife Can't Stand It When I Do This

#30 We Had Family Photos And My Wife Doesn't Want This Hanging In Our Entrance

#31 My Fiancé And I Had Our Ultrasound On 5/5 But Because Of The Quarantine We Couldn’t Celebrate. So I Made This. She Did Not Find It As Humorous As I Did

#32 When My Wife Talks About Having Another Baby, I Like To Remind Her How Painful Breastfeeding Was. Works Everytime

#33 Went To A Party Dressed As Myself 10 Years In The Future. Nobody Realized It Was A Costume & They Avoided Me All Night

#34 Our First Child Recently Turned A Year Old. I Had To Acknowledge My Wife’s Sacrifice As Well

#35 Asked My Husband To Take A Photo Of Me With One Of Our New Peeps

#36 My European Boyfriend Surfing In Australia

#37 My Wife And I Decided To Mess With Our Contractor

#38 Wife And I Are Out Of Work During The Shutdown And She Was Beginning To Drive Me A Little Crazy, So I Installed The Sims On Her Laptop

#39 Made Some Labels For My Wife’s Contact Lenses

#40 The Live Distracted Boyfriend Meme

#41 My Sister Asked For A Nintendo Switch For Xmas. Her Boyfriend Must Have Misunderstood

#42 When We First Met She Was Over Me Playing Mw3 So Much So I Bought Her A T Shirt For X-Mas

#43 Not Sure Why My Husband Bought Me This Book

#44 Husband Says It's A Navy Seal

#45 Twinsies (Our Grandson Is Convinced My Husband Really Is Shaggy)

#46 I Don't Know What To Do. My Browser History Just Revealed That My Wife Is Cheating

#47 Wife Was Not A Fan Of My Taste In Boat Names

#48 My Boyfriend Thought It Would Be Funny To Bring Our Cat Into The Pool. This Picture Is The Result. Please Enjoy

#49 My Husband Brought Home A Label Maker

#50 Okay This Is Absolutely Hilarious

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]