[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
Evil ads 万恶的广告 2
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2021-12-04 9:33 已读 7366 次 1 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

#51 Dollar Shave Club Makes Their Online-Bought Razor Handles Incompatible With Their In-Store Razor Refills

#52 Nordstrom Rack Is Trying To Sell These Sketchers As Magnannis? A Very Poor Job, No Less. Cool

#53 A $6.95 E-Mail Delivery Fee

#54 Chipotle Goes All-Out Advertising That For The Next Week Delivery Is Free, And Then Casually Makes The Delivery Menu Priced Higher Than The Regular One

#55 This Company Re-Packages Sour Patches For A Jacked Up Price

#56 Amazon Making You Pay $18.99 Per Season, Henry Danger Only Had 5 Seasons But Amazon Stretched It And Made It 12 Seasons Each $18.99

#57 Nearly Had A Heart Attack

#58 Apple’s Proprietary USB An Extension Cable

#59 Drop An "F" For All The Parents Who Will Buy This For Christmas, Not Knowing That The Game Is Free

#60 Film Producers: "We Need To Advertise We Have Multiple CGI Dragons." Marketers: "Say No More"

#61 So, Which Is It, Campbell's? 30% Or 40% Bigger?

#62 This Ad For Vitamin Water That Claims It Works Better Than Flu Shots

#63 Saw These On Every Single Car Parked Behind Me Today Only To Realize I Had One As Well

#64 This Website Hilariously Just Stretches The Pixels To Turn Regular Clothing Into "Maternity" Clothing

#65 This Will Make Me Order Food From You

#66 This Barbershop Advertises $12 Haircuts In Big White Font But Mentions A Very Important Detail In Small Black Letters

#67 This Website Fakes A Chrome Error To Convince You To Disable Your Ad Blocker

#68 120 Mbps Plan Has 100 Mbps Download Speed. When I Asked The Explanation On The Phone, They Said That "120 Mbps" Is Just The Name Of The Plan

#69 Your Virus Protection Expires Soon. Have A Popup You Can't Close With A Counter That Keeps Resetting To 200

#70 Spend Two Dollars For 100 Pennies. What A Bargain

#71 The Sneaky “& Up” On The Sign Of My Local “Dollar” Store

#72 Optimum Admail Tricks You Into Opening It With Fake Amazon Gift Card

#73 I Was Waiting For A Very Important Call And I Just Received This Notification From A Shopping App

#74 Shrinkflation Used By Cadbury To Literally Cut Corners. The Bottom Chocolate Bar Is More Than 8 Percent Smaller

#75 My Wife’s Cell Phone Plan Was Automatically Signed Up For The 1GB Shared. The 3GB Shared Is Exactly The Same Price

#76 I Thought A Pair Of NZ Police Vans Overtook Me On The Road This Morning. Then I Caught Up With Them On The Lights And Realized

#77 Top Slice Of Bacon vs. The Rest In The Package

#78 Diphenhydramine (Generic Benadryl) Costs $3 More When Marketed As A Sleep Aid Rather Than An Allergy Medicine

#79 Free App, Then Get Forced To Pay $80 When You Download It

#80 Makes You Think It Has An IGN Award, Until You Read The Fine Print

#81 NordVPN's Infinite "Only Now 70% Off" With A Fake Timer That Eventually Resets

#82 Found Two Of These On My Car Today. I Almost Freaked Out

#83 This Thing I Bought For My Son: You Don't See The Actual Toy Until You Open The Package. It Literally Advertises: "Seems Real!"

#84 Sneaky Bastards

#85 Illusion 100

#86 Plumbing Company Disguised As Missed Package To Get You To Call Them And Setup Appointment To "Test Water". The Blue Ink Was Printed On

#87 Suddenly I Don't Trust All The High Ratings On My New Controller

#88 Brand New Package Of Staples. Took A Note From The Chips People

#89 My $108 College Textbook Does Not Come With Binding To Make It Harder To Resell

#90 Notice The Extremely Small "Up To" Could've Fooled Me If I Wasn't At A Stoplight

#91 Interesting How The “Earn Up To” Isn’t The Same Font Or Dark Green Color As The “$13.50 An Hour”

#92 This Is Printed To Look Like An Eviction Notice. Imagine Walking Up To Your Door And Seeing This Ad For Window And Door Replacements. During A Pandemic When Many Can't Pay Rent

#93 This Facebook Ad Which Has A Fake "+100" Which Makes People Click On The Ad

#94 Wondered Why The New Pens Were Running Out So Quickly. Turns Out There Is No Ink, Just A Tip

#95 This Pamphlet I Got On My Door Making Me Not Want To Touch My Doorknob Until I Realized

#96 I've Ordered Something From Flipkart. So I Panicked A Little When I Saw That 19 Missed Calls From Flipkart In Notifications. Too Bad Flipkart Is A Jerk

#97 These Items At A Dollar Store Are Basically The Same Thing In Different Packaging But The One On The Right Is Twice The Price

#98 Bought "Genuine" Converse At A Market

#99 Got Me To Delete My Account There

#100 Local Market Trying To Trick Me

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]