[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
美国一女子在垃圾邮箱中被告知赢得300万美金并兑现
送交者: 你好毒[♀☆★★★ヾ嘟嘟ヾ★★★☆♀] 于 2022-03-23 15:54 已读 6340 次 3 赞  

你好毒的个人频道

英文标题: 6park.com

This woman got a spam email saying she had won $3m - and it turned out to be true 6park.com

这位女士收到了一封垃圾邮件,说她赢得了300万美元——结果证明这是真的 6park.com

原文报道: 6park.com

Laura Spears said she would make sure to check her spam folder more often. 6park.com

Laura Spears说她将会更经常地查看垃圾邮件文件夹。 6park.com

The spam folder in an email inbox can be a murky place - full of messages promising untold riches that are sadly too good to be true. 6park.com

电子邮件收件箱中的垃圾邮件文件夹可能是一个不被关注的地方——可能充满了大量不知道的财富在其中,可悲的是,这很难让人觉得可信。 6park.com

But as one American woman found out, sifting through your junk messages every now and again can pay off. 6park.com

但正如一位美国女性所发现的那样,时不时地筛选你的垃圾邮件可以得到回报。 6park.com

Unbeknown to Laura Spears, an email notifying her that she had won a lottery prize of $3m (£2.5m) had been sent to her spam folder. 6park.com

Laura Spears不知道的是,一封通知她中了300万美元(250万英镑)彩票奖金的电子邮件已发送到她的垃圾邮件文件夹。 6park.com

The 55-year-old - from Oakland County in Michigan - bought a Mega Millions ticket on the Michigan Lottery website for a draw on 31 December last year. 6park.com

这位来自密歇根州奥克兰县的55岁女士去年12月31日在密歇根州彩票网站上购买了一张超级百万彩票,用于抽奖。
6park.com

She matched five numbers to win $1m (£740,000) and managed to multiply her prize by three because she had paid for a "Megaplier". 6park.com

她匹配了五个数字,赢得了100万美元(740,000英镑),并设法将她的奖金乘以三,因为她已经支付了"Megaplier"(美国一个买彩票翻超级倍率的活动) 6park.com

Ms Spears explained: "I saw an ad on Facebook that the Mega Millions jackpot was getting pretty high, so I got on my account and bought a ticket. 6park.com

Spears女士解释说:"我在Facebook上看到一则广告,说超级百万头奖变得相当高,所以我进入我的帐户并买了一张票。 6park.com

"A few days later, I was looking for a missing email from someone, so I checked the spam folder in my email account. 6park.com

"几天后,我正在寻找某人丢失的电子邮件,所以我检查了我的电子邮件帐户中的垃圾邮件文件夹。 6park.com

"That's when I saw an email from the lottery saying I had won a prize. I couldn't believe what I was reading, so I logged in to my lottery account to confirm the message in the email. 6park.com

"就在那时,我看到一封来自彩票的电子邮件,说我中了一笔奖金。我简直不敢相信我正在阅读的内容,所以我登录了我的彩票帐户以确认电子邮件中的消息。 6park.com

"It's all still so shocking to me that I really won $3m." 6park.com

"这一切对我来说仍然如此令人震惊,我真的赢得了300万美元。
6park.com

She claimed her winnings at the lottery headquarters last week, saying she plans to share the money with her family and retire early. 6park.com

她上周在彩票总部领取了她的奖金,称她计划与家人分享这笔钱并提前退休。 6park.com

Ms Spears said she would make sure to check her spam folder more often. 6park.com

Spears女士说,她会确保更频繁地检查她的垃圾邮件文件夹。 6park.com

"I definitely added the Michigan Lottery to my safe senders list just in case I ever get lucky enough to receive another email about a huge prize," she said. 6park.com

"我绝对将密歇根州彩票添加到我的邮件可接收列表中,以防万一我有幸收到另一封关于巨额奖金的电子邮件,"她说。

评分完成:已经给 你好毒 加上 50 银元!

喜欢你好毒朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 你好毒的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]