[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:古物
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2022-11-28 10:17 已读 1777 次 1 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

#1 Chinese Wedding Bed. Teak. Hand Carved. No Nails. Red And Gold Finish. All Parts Complete And Functional

#2 Was Clearing Out My Late Grandad's House And Came Across This

#3 Unearthed My Grandmother’s Perfume Bottle Collection…these Are Stunning

#4 I Bought An Antique Table At A Yard Sale And Found A Note Stapled Inside One Of The Drawers

#5 Winnie The Pooh, 1926. First Edition, First Printing. I Don't Dabble In 20th Century Acquisitions That Often, But I Do Make Exceptions

#6 Same Bike, Same House, Same Tree, And Same Woman, Only 71 Years Later

#7 This Is My Toastrite Blue Willow Toaster Circa ~1927

#8 For The 007 In All Of Us... Antique Spy Camera Ring Ca. 1940

#9 Turn Of The Century Toilet Paper

#10 My Antique Medicinal Opium Jar

#11 Today I Found These Pair Of Cool Rings In A Local Forest, In Romania, Using A Metal Detector

#12 Native American Portraits With Names. Passed Down From My Grandmother. Would Love To Know More About Them

#13 Tiny Karl Wiedmann Art Deco Iridescent Myra Glass Vase, Found Recently At The Local Thrift For 99 Cents. I’m In The Us

#14 Suitcase I Found In The Wall

#15 Vintage Lamp. House Was Built In 1910

#16 This Stove In My New House

#17 ~ They Were Roommates ~ My Absolute Favorite Thing I've Found Amongst My Late Mother's Jewelry Collection

#18 It Belonged To My Great Grandfather

#19 My Demented Grandmother Gave Me This Metal Duck Serving Dish And Said It Was Precious

#20 I Was Left Some Antiques And Keepsakes When My Grandmother Passed. One Item Is The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Ribbon

#21 Found This Guy In The Dirt For Trash Pickup In A Residential Area. Took It Home, Deep Cleaned, And Oiled. Here’s The Progress So Far. (Feet Were Mangled Beyond Repair…) Before And After

#22 1859 Heinisch Tailor’s Shears. 15” In Length

#23 This Ashtray Lady Moves Her Leg When A Hot Cigarette Is Present

#24 My Grandfather (B.1890s) Was Rocked In This Cradle As An Infant

#25 A Small Portion Of My Mom's Uranium Glass Collection

#26 Old Bible At My Small Church

#27 A Selection Of 19th Century French Cartonnage Bindings I've Recently Put Together. They've Often Been Referred To As Candy Boxes For Their Extremely Decorative Covers

#28 1940s Ww2 British Propaganda Poster. I Love It So Very Much!

#29 1931 Model A Ford Woody. It’s Been In Our Family For Decades!

#30 This One’s Not For The Faint Of Heart, But I Love It! French Sentimental Ring, Woven From The Hair Of A Loved One

#31 Frog Desk Seal, Fabergé, 1903-17

#32 My Great-Grandmother's Leather Purse. I Need To Replace Some Of The Leather Stitching On The Handle But It's Otherwise In Impeccable Shape And I Use It Often!

#33 Engagement Ring.i Love It And My New Fiance Very Much. Amethyst And Rough Cut Diamonds. 10k Gold Ring. Estimated To Be Made 1910-1920 Or Perhaps Earlier, Purchased In New Orleans

#34 Just Picked Up This Gorgeous Singer Folding Table Sewing Machine At Goodwill For ~$100

#35 Snagged This For $30

#36 Found This Antique Stove At An Estate Sale

#37 Emerald Bracelet Passed Down From A Late Boyfriend Of My Moms. Worn By A Famous Vogue Model, Jean Patchett. An Icon In Fashion From The Late 40s To Early 60s

#38 Old Train Station Clock (Beer For Reference)

#39 Finally Have My Oil Rain Lamp Working!

#40 Why You Buy An Old Book (1866) About The Civil War And It Contains Pressed Flowers. I Wonder What Story They'd Tell?

#41 I Restored This Antique Lamp And Made A Bohemian Crescent Moon Mica Shade With Antique Chandelier Crystal Pendants

#42 I Finally Have A Victorian Bathroom To Put My Victorian Toilet Roll Holder In!

#43 A Medieval Book Of Hours, Circa 1440, From The Low Countries/Southern Netherlands. A Substantial Fragment Of Slightly Over 100 Leaves, With 12 Miniatures By At Least Two Artists. An Exciting Arrival To The Office

#44 I Got This Printing Plate From A Nursing Home

#45 Any Antique Sewing Machine Fans Out There?

#46 (USA) Antique Boiler Door I Converted To A Fireplace

#47 1930s Clark Jewel Gas Oven

#48 Grandfather's Ww2 Flight Jacket

#49 Great Grandpas Pocket Watch, Still Going Strong After 97 Years. Bonus Pic Of Gramps At The End

#50 Please Help Id This For Our Charity Thrift Shop!

#51 My 1930s Maytag Washing Machine. It’s The Only One I Have!

#52 1928 - 1932 Crayola Crayons

#53 I Opened The Old Boxes From The Fam Farm In Maine

#54 I Found These Birthday Invitations Behind My Parents Fireplace Mantel. Their Home Was Built In 1883

#55 We Just Purchased This Guy

#56 Found A Pile Of Paystubs From 1940, From Barnum & Bailey. We Had No Idea My Wife’s Grandfather Once Worked For The Circus As A Cook

#57 $450 Find! Rosewood Table With Inlaid Mother Of Pearl! How’d I Do!?

#58 Just Picked This Up At A Yard Sale, Any Idea If It’s A Good Deal Or Not? Paid $200

#59 Fully Sealed Bottle Of 120 Year Old, Pre-Ban Absinthe Pernod Fils, Recently Discovered Near Nice

#60 Worth Too Much To Repaint?

#61 I Wanted To Share Some Pics Of This Authentic Mid-1920s Art Deco Maiden Figurine Lamp Base I Restored With A Custom Leaping Gazelle Alternating Amber, Silver Mica Shade That I Made... And Our Cat, King-G

#62 Part Of My Antique Microscope Collection - I Could Do With More Display Room (Couldn’t We All??)

#63 Found An Antique Photo Album From The 1870s Full Of Amazing Pictures… I Am Trying To Learn More About The People In The Photos— Can Anyone Help Me Identify The Soldier’s Uniform In The Last Photo?

#64 A Mourning Ring For Two Sisters, Who Sadly Died Just Months Apart Back In 1811

#65 Went To My Grandmas Friends Home Today, She’s Quite The Collector

#66 1920’s Prosthesis. Leather Hand. This Belonged To A Local House Painter Who As A Teen Fled Europe During Ww2. (USA)

#67 My Great-Grandpa Made This Christmas Ornament During Ww2 When He Was Stationed On Tarawa

#68 My Cell Phone Is Approaching Retirement Age, But I Don't Like Buying New Things. Luckily, I Found Myself An Old Ericsson

#69 Information Please. Bought In Wa State Over 15 Years Ago

#70 My Great Great Great Grandfathers Top Hat, The Design Of The Hat Tells Me It Was Probably Made In 1870-1880s

#71 Found An Interesting Antique Photograph Negative At A Flea Market This Morning

#72 New To Me Dresser

#73 What The Hell Did I Just Grab From The Side Of The Road?

#74 Scored This Beautiful Antique Corner Cabinet From A Job (I Work In Estate Sales) For $350 Including Movers- I’m Obsessed

#75 Jar Of Unopened Green Beans From 1958 That I Found In An Abandoned Country House

#76 Need Help Dating These Ceramic Tiles I Found Hidden

#77 My Great-Grandmother’s Sterling Silver Ladies Pocket Knife. Probably Late 1800’s?

#78 My Leather Book Collection, My Oldest As Of Today Is 1697. I Started This Collection A Few Months Ago

#79 Since You Guys Seemed To Like Antique Ouija, Here’s My 1911 Ouija Board And Original 1920 Ouija Cover Saturday Evening Post

#80 Getting Ready To Sell But Before They’re Gone Thought The Group Would Like! My Great Aunts, Unknown Origin. Lampshade Feels Like Skin 🙈

#81 Found At An Estate Sale For $400! I Believe It's An Oak Side By Side Secretary Built Around 1900

#82 Likely French, Blue Opaline Glass, Believed To Be 1840-1860

#83 My Nana’s (Great-Grandmother) Radi

#84 My Collection Of Mourning & Sentimental Jewelry

#85 Found This Today For $25 At A Thrift Store. Signed And Dated 1881

#86 Found This In The Garage Of My Old House Almost 40 Years Ago. Hung On To It Because It’s A Touching Story And I Love Dogs

#87 An Apostle Clock With Some Of Its Original Apostles - Which Spent A Lot Of Time Traveling Around The Us Through The 19th And 20th Centuries. It Is Over 15 Feet Tall When The Top Is On It

#88 My Nan Bought This Fan To Keep Her Baby (My Dad) Cool During A Heat Wave In 1961 And She’s Still Using It 61 Years Later!

#89 Just Got This Cabinet Which Comes With 2 Glass Shelves (Not Pictured). How Old Do You Think This Is? Couldn't Find Any Markings To Help Date It

#90 Any Idea What This Is And If It’s Worth It To Reupholster It?

#91 I Found An Old Note Hidden Inside This 19th Century Bronze Ewer. No Idea What It Says

#92 Saw Some Victorian Settees Lately, Here Is Mine [germany]

#93 My Dad Bought This A While Back And Wanted To Know If This Is Worth Something

#94 My Great Grandmothers Bedroom Set

#95 So Obsessed Towards Collecting Antiques And The History Behind Them. Collecting Since 2011

#96 My Friends Inherited This From His Grandfather Who Lived On The East Coast

#97 Okay So I Know This Is Probably Nothing Special But My Mom Won’t Shut Up Till I Ask You Guys

#98 My Almost-Antique Wristwatch (C. 1929)

#99 What Are These Old Bottles Found In The Walls Of My House Built In The 1800s? Westchester, NY

#100 Old Book / Unknown Language

#101 Opened Up My Deceased Uncle’s Shed Today

#102 100 Year Old Clamshell Buttons From A Local Pearl Button Factory That Operated In The Late 1900s. I Found Them While Digging A New Garden Bed

#103 Does Anyone Know Anything About This Amazing Bag?

#104 I'm Obsessed With My New Lamp, It Gives Off Goth Vibes

#105 Update! I Cleaned Up The Antique Lamp I Found In My Basement!

#106 My Great Grandmother Visited The St Louis Worlds Fair 117 Years Ago And Picked Up At Least One Souvenir, A Personalized Cup With Her Name On It

#107 Pick This Up At Estate Sale. I Was Wondering What Year It Is

#108 My Great-Grandmother’s Antique Searing Scissors. Still In Amazing Shape And Sharp As Ever!

#109 Our Favorite Antique We Have 1870s

#110 My Grandmother Was An Antique Collector And My Grandfather Made Reproductions. They Passed 11ish Years Ago And We Just Realized One Of The Dining Chairs (That We Use Frequently) They Left Is 200 Years Old! Amos Hagget Made Chairs In Ma Back Between 1803-10

#111 Absolute Grail Of A Curb Find. Art Deco Or Earlier? Whatever, It's My New Bar

#112 My 1920’s Tree Topper

#113 My 200 Yo American Revolution Book

#114 My Girlfriends Parents Found These Dolls In Their Attic, Anyone Have Any Knowledge I Can Share With Them?

#115 Picked Up This Free Rocking Chair Yesterday. Has Anyone Ever Seen One Like It? Curious About Time Period And Style

#116 1891 18k Engraved Buckle Ring Found Metal Detecting. Any Idea What It’s Worth?

#117 Can Anyone Tell Me Anything About This Stuff? I Love Vintage Medical Bottles And This Had Some Stuff Still In It

#118 I Was Told This Sub Might Enjoy This. The Ornithology Of Francis Willughby (1678) With 78 Plates Of Birds, Including The Dodo

#119 Marble Collection (~1900) Belonged To One Of My Ancestors

#120 A Few Antique Mardi Gras Favor Pins I’ve Picked Up Over The Years—1904 Krewe Of Mithras, 1906 Krewe Of Comus, And 1912 Elves Of Oberon. The Face Is In 14k Gold And The Others Are Sterling. The Quality And Imagery Amaze Me

#121 1919 Ouija Planchette With Original Box

#122 Found Some Really Interesting Antique Photos Tonight Dumpster Diving

#123 Old Bench At My Local Antique Mall. Dated 1753

#124 When I Saw It At Goodwill, I Ran To The Register. 1913 Rookwood Pottery Bowl. $2.99!!!

#125 This Is A Real Union Staff Officer Jacket From The Civil War. I Saw It In An Antique Shop, And Saw It Was Only $500... Now I Regret Not Buying It

#126 Any Info On This Very Old, Unopened Bottle Of Guinness I Found Stashed In My Chimney?

#127 Found This Ivory Puzzle Ball At An Estate Sale For $0.50. I Saw A Similar Ball With This Motif Listed As 19th Century. Any Ideas?

#128 Any Idea What These May Be?

#129 1926 Vv 8-30 Phonograph

#130 H.m Ship Centurion 1744. I Found This Cleaning Out Mil's House. How Do I Know If It's Real Or A Replica?

#131 Just Acquired From A Garage Sale

#132 My Heart Says I Want This@$150...but Do I Really? Any Input Welcome!

#133 I Think These Are Just Awful Enough That They Might Sell. What Do You Guys Think?

#134 Need Help Iding This $3 Flea Market Find. Purchased In Pennsylvania In The U.S. No Markings That I Can Find. It’s A Little Beat Up And Quite Weird, But I Love It

#135 My New Typewriter Display. All Machines Except One Are Pre 20s

#136 Got This Bible As A Gift For My Birthday. Never Seen Anything Like It. Anyone Know Anything?

#137 1930s Spatula Is Super Cool. Can’t Wait To Make Some Cheeseburgers With It

#138 My Mom Got This From Her Mom; A Very Old Rotella Tagliapasta With A "New" Coin That We Have For More Than 300 Years. (Not For Sale)

#139 Bought In The 1920s, Now Inherited From My Great Grandmother. Has Anyone Seen Anything Similar? Ontario, Canada

#140 From My Collection. Two Original World War Two Decals Commentating The Bombing Of Pearl Harbor. They Are Still In The Original Packages With Instruction Cards

#141 Mourning Brooch To A Phebe Hawson, D. 1845 Aged 10 Years

#142 Found This Hand Carved Turquoise Teapot With Remains In It At An Antique Store

#143 Dug Up Some Old Doll In My Front Yard Bk NYC. Anyone Know What It Is Supposed To Be

#144 A Framed Picture I Found In A ‘Free’ Pile Outside Of My Apartment Building

#145 My Most Prized Possession [antique Scrimshaw]

#146 Book From 1738

#147 I Found An Over 60 Piece Set Of Federal Amber Glass At A Thrift Store That Sells For 69¢ Per Pound Today!

#148 Picked This Up For $25! 1889 Clay Bird Thrower

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]