[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:Oddly Terrifying
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2023-06-06 11:22 已读 4482 次 2 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

While there's still a good chunk of the year left before we get to spook each other during Halloween or until another internet sensation like Skinamarink provokes a two-week-long bout of insomnia, the internet is not short of supply when it comes to oddly terrifying material. 6park.com

If you're one of those daredevils who takes great pleasure in horror films and reading creepypastas (alone in your apartment!), then you'll be right at home in the Oddly Terrifying community. From mysterious fingerprints on one's ceiling to creepy, abandoned churches in the middle of nowhere, this is pure nightmare fodder that will surely give you the heebie-jeebies. And in case someone asks, you'll find us under a well-lit blanket coloring our mandalas, trying to return to our happy place. Hopefully, there's no creepy forests on the way back.

#1 A Month Ago I Became Friends With A Crow. Today He Brought Me The Skull Of Another Crow

#2 Perhaps The Most-Terrifying Space Photograph To Date. Astronaut Bruce Mccandless II Floats Completely Untethered, Away From The Safety Of The Space Shuttle, With Nothing But His Manned Maneuvering Unit Keeping Him Alive. The First Person In History To Do So. Credit: Nasa

#3 I Don't Know About You, But This Feels Weird

#4 This Ad From 1996 Was Prophetic

#5 Hi There

#6 Chicago Metra Up-N Track, Carries 34,000 Passengers On 70 Trains Across This Bridge Every Day

#7 When A Kangaroo Feels Threatened, It’ll Submerge Itself Chest Deep In Body Of Water To Lure In The Threat, Then It Will Ferociously Drown It By Holding Its Head Underwater And Biting It Until They’re No Longer Putting Up A Fight

#8 Civilians Taking Care Of Zoo Animals In Their Own Homes During WWII

#9 The "Snow" In The Wizard Of Oz Movie Was 100% Pure Asbestos

#10 A Friend's Printer Broke, Here's The Result Of Him Printing Off A Picture Of Nicolas Cage

#11 My Friend Is A Bus Driver In Portland, Or And Sent Me This

#12 An Octopus With 32 Tentacles Found Off The Coasts Of South Korea

#13 The Human Eye

#14 Signature Evolution In Alzheimer’s Disease

#15 Just Imagine What They'd Do To You

#16 Climber’s Shelter At The Middle Of A Cliff

#17 Thought I Heard A Noise Coming From Outside My Window A Few Nights Ago But Brushed It Off. Noticed This This Morning

#18 A Woman’s Glove From 1850’s In London, Used For Self-Defence

#19 A Crocodile In Australia Was Caught That Kept Eating Cattle

#20 What Rat They See That They Had To Make These?

#21 Weird "Are You Dreaming" Sign Found In Psychologist Waiting Room

#22 This Foot Two Days After A Rattlesnake Bite

#23 Graffiti Artists Tagging A Bridge In Mexico

#24 And Those Are Just The Ones The Tape Caught

#25 Microscopic Image Of A Tape Worms Head

#26 This Post Box

#27 A Rickety Old Foot Bridge Leading Into The Misty Distance

#28 The Italian Fascist Party’s Headquarters (1934)

#29 A Drained Swamp. Really Pretty But Kinda Creepy

#30 Basalmic Vinegar Is Not An Appropriate Substitute For Poached Eggs If You're Out Of White Vinegar

#31 Manute Bol, Tallest Ever Nba Player (7'7"), Swimming

#32 TV Turned Itself On At 3am To ‘Update’. This Was The Loading Screen

#33 Fortune Cookie

#34 Kidney Stone Surface As Seen In An Electron Microscope

#35 While Filming The Exorcist, Linda Blair Was Rigged To A Mechanical Bed That Shook Her So Violently She Fractured Her Spine. The Shot Was Used In The Final Film, And Her Screams Of Pain Were Real

#36 Archaeologists Discovered The Claws Of A Moa, A Bird That Went Extinct 700 - 800 Years Ago

#37 Apoica Wasp Nest

#38 My Walk Home

#39 This Dark Obelisk In The Desert

#40 Bodies Are Probably Infected. That’s My Guess

#41 Staying At My Grandmother's House For A Bit, Opened Up The Toilet And Was Greeted By This

#42 Nope It's Not A Skull It’s A Fly Infected By Cordyceps Fungus

#43 Someone Anonymously Sent This To My Neighbor

#44 Michael Jackson’s Bedroom When He Died Had Target Ads Of Babies He Didn’t Know

#45 The Skull Of Mary Magdalene In St Maximin Basilica In France

#46 Robe And Axe Of Giovanni Battista Bugatti, Who Was The Official Executioner For The Papal States From 1796 To 1864. During His Tenure He Executed 514 People

#47 Baby Mute

#48 My (28f) Spine

#49 This Is Demodex Folliculorum. Right Now There Are 6 Of These On Each One Of You Eyebrows Hair Follicles

#50 Found My Old Teeth When Visiting My Parents (I’m 33)

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]