[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:机场
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2023-06-07 11:09 已读 1654 次 1 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

Airports are a place like no other, and we'll also tell you why. They have long served as gateways to our adventures, places where a vacation or a new life begins before we've even stepped foot in our destination. But have you ever paused during your endless airport navigation, with your carry-on suitcase in tow, and realized that airports are, quite frankly, a peculiar kind of chaos? 6park.com

It's where reality bends a bit and all social norms seem to crash against a bit of turbulence, giving life to hilarious airport moments. Pajamas in public? No problem. Vodka at 8 AM? Nothing weird here. A grown man sprinting like he's in the Olympic finals just to make a flight? All totally ordinary sights, which is why airports are often seen as some kind of lawless place, where "being inappropriate" is a pretty much subjective concept. 6park.com

People who fly through airports on a regular basis have seen some pretty incredible things — things you might not believe if we told you about them. So why not let these crazy airport pictures speak for themselves? 6park.com

The internet has graced us with so many funny airport pics, and we won't deny that we spent an unhealthy amount of time scrolling through the ones we selected for this list. 6park.com

Ensure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position, and prepare for takeoff. Our voyage through the funniest travel moments is about to begin! From outrageous sleeping positions to the most unusual carry-on items (we're looking at you, man with a full-size desk lamp), this is travel humor at its finest.

#1 A Sign Outside An Airport In Helsinki, Finland

#2 Flying Home For The Holidays Dressed To Surprise The Family.

#3 During A 12 Hour Flight Delay My Boyfriend Wandered Off.

#4 Son Made A Friend At An Airport. They Don’t Speak The Same Language But They Can Co-Exist Nicely

#5 Oh No, Someone Spilled All Their Puppies

#6 Soup Of The Day At An Airport

#7 Gandalf On The Ceiling Of A New Zealand Airport

#8 Saw This Pilot At The Airport, Yesterday

#9 This Man Is An Everyday Hero.

#10 A Wholesome Airport Reunion

#11 At The Airport Tonight And After Sitting Began To Hear The Soft Sound Of Reading Aloud (With Voices!)

#12 Workers At Prague Airport Having Fun

#13 At This Airport, Luggage Comes Out Of The Car Trunk

#14 At Airport, Just Handed This... Challenge Accepted... Good Luck Buddy. Standby For Results, Take Off In 40

#15 Just Saw This At The Airport Waiting To Pick Someone Up

#16 Sign In The New Orleans Airport Bathroom

#17 At This Airport, They Have A Machine That Will Print Off Free Short Stories For You To Read While You Wait!

#18 I Saw This Majesty Today While Visiting The Airport

#19 Airport Has A Section Of Rocking Chairs In Baggage Claim

#20 Props To The Troll That Put This Sticker On The Wall In A Busy Airport Terminal.

#21 This Dog Watched Me On The Toilet At The Airport

#22 Denver Airport Owning The Crazy

#23 This Airport Hired Actors To Walk Around As Star Wars Characters On May 4th

#24 This Bathroom Mirror In Tallinn Airport Has Instructions On How To Tie A Tie

#25 My Local Airport Added A New Display To Mimic The Inside Of A Plane. They Chose An Underwater Scene As The Background. How Reassuring

#26 Meanwhile At 10:30 Pm In The Denver Airport

#27 Working At The Airport, We See Many People Tag Their Bags. Someone Will Tie The Rope, Someone Tag Name, Who Will Sign. Today Came Across This

#28 Mom Finally Got To Meet The Fonz, He Was Nice Enough To Stop When Leaving For The Airport

#29 The Pensacola Airport Changed All Its Airline Gates To Stargates

#30 My Cousin Met A Victoria's Secret Model At The Airport. Perfect Day To Be Wearing That Shirt

#31 Found At An Airport Drop Off Zone

#32 So My Friend Is In An Airport In Morocco And Sees These Guys Trying To Buy Seats On A Plane To Switzerland For Their Falcons

#33 The Plane Leaves When?!

#34 This Airport Has A Recombobulation Area. First Time I Have Ever Seen This Word Used

#35 At The Airport Waiting To Embarrass Jimmy

#36 Sassy Looking Pole In The Nashville Airport Parking Garage

#37 Waiting For My Bestie At The Airport…

#38 Pet P**ping Station At The Airport

#39 In The Narita Airport Of Japan, While It Says "Welcome To Japan" In English, The Japanese Text Says "Welcome Back"

#40 Met This Fellow At The Airport. He Explained That He's Going To Meet His Fiancé

#41 This Guy Wasn’t Letting A Delayed Flight Ruin His Day.... Hooked Up A Playstation To Airport Monitors!

#42 Hawaiian Airport Has Restroom Sign With Hawaiian Attires

#43 I Didn’t Realize This Was A Requirement Now

#44 There's A Roulette Minigame At The Frankfurt Airport Baggage Claim

#45 My Son's First College Roommate Picking Him Up From The Airport After Spending Christmas At Home

#46 Realistic Sculpture Titled “The Traveler” In Orlando International Airport

#47 When Your Mate Says He'll Pick You Up From The Airport On Christmas Eve

#48 Bathroom At San Jose, CA Airport

#49 Noticed This Woman's Skirt Blended In With The Floor While Waiting For My Parents At The Airport

#50 This Washroom Sign In An Abu Dhabi Airport Lounge Looks Like Arabian Batman

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]