[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:Awkward Family Photos
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2023-06-10 10:17 已读 1890 次 2 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

Ah, awkward family pictures! Can't live with them, could definitely live without them. However, it's quite funny seeing other people dig through their archive and find gems along the way. And have we prepared a treasure trove of photos today! 6park.com

The Instagram page Awkward Family Photos has been serving the best content since 2009, entertaining their impressive collection of 1M followers in the process. This isn’t the first time we’ve covered this incredible page, so feel free to check out our previous article here. But for now, let’s dive into the nostalgia-inducing awkwardness.

#1 "This Is A Picture Of My Husband From Elementary School. His Friends Have Dubbed Him

#2 "Here's A Photo Of My Old Man Putting Out The Vibe With His 'Stache. According To Him, This Image Dates Back To August Of 1990. Roughly 9 Months Before I Was Born"⁠

#3 "1984, France. The Only Picture I Have Of My Grandma And She Looks Like Grambo"

#4 "My Dad And His Beloved Pet Duck. 1994"⁠

#5 “‘I Didn’t Ask For This,’ Said Our Very Stubborn 2.5 Year Old. He Had The Same Expression In Every Photo From The Session”

#6 "Looking Through Old Photos Of Me To Use For A Slideshow At My Wedding And Came Across This One Of My 7th Birthday. I Don’t Know Why This Is Happening"⁠

#7 “My High School Senior Photo Has Tortured Me For Years And Now I’m Owning The Embarrassment”⁠ ⁠

#8 “My Husband And I Decided To Compile Childhood Pictures For A Slideshow To Have At Our Wedding Reception And When Going Through His Stack Of Photos, Nothing Could Have Prepared Me For This Gem"

#9 "This Old Picture Of My Great-Grandmother, Far Left, Makes It Look Like The Cameraman Just Stumbled Into A Secret Meeting Of The Grandmas..."⁠

#10 "I Turned 31 In January And This School Photo Is Still The Most Professional Photo I Have Of Myself."⁠

#11 "My Mom Was Amish In The 90s. Apparently, When This Picture Was Taken She Was In Trouble With The Church For Breaking Off Three Engagements."⁠

#12 “My 1981 High School Yearbook Photo With Perm And Spiderman Glasses"

#13 "I Was Shooting Family Pics When This Local Obliviously Walked Into Frame." @studio1208⁠

#14 “That’s Me In The Background Unsuccessfully Trying To Get A Kite To Stay Airborne. Photo Was Taken By A Long-Time Friend Who Finds It An Effective Blackmail Tool”⁠ ⁠

#15 "My Grandparents' First Time At A Japanese Restaurant."⁠

#16 "There Was A Moth In Our Kitchen."⁠

#17 "My Parents Wedding Day, 1980s"⁠

#18 “This Is A Photo Of Me. And People Wonder Why I Am Afraid Of Dolls. Thank You, Mom And Dad”⁠ ⁠

#19 “The Whole Family Seems To Be So Content As I Choke Off To The Side… This Is The Epitome Of My Life. No Big Deal. I Am Alive And Well Now – No Thanks To Any Of My Relatives :)”⁠ ⁠

#20 “In Yugoslavia We Had Very Scary Santas In The 1980s”

#21 "That Time I Went To School As Humpty Dumpty For Nursery Rhyme Day, But Ended The Day Like This"⁠

#22 “My Daughter And I Had Been Holding Hands And She Was Leaning Away From Me And Our Photographer Caught The Perfect Moment. So The Rest Of Us Are Looking Fabulous While My 2 Year Old Is Crashing Into The Pavement.”⁠ ⁠ … And Later That Day. Seriously

#23 “We Were Doing Family Photos For My Sister’s Bat Mitzvah. The Photographer Told Us To Make Funny Faces But My Mom Took It To The Next Level…”⁠ ⁠

#24 “On My Daughter’s First Day School, Our Feisty Labradoodle Wanted To Be A Part Of The Action”⁠ ⁠

#25 “My Mom Had A Free Session At Olan Mills And She Said If I Went With Her, I Could Wear Whatever I Wanted And I Could ‘Ratt’ My Hair”

#26 "A Very Short-Lived Photo Studio Opened At The Mall Near Our House"

#27 "At The Mall. I Wanted To Be Dressed Right, In Case I Saw Girls From My School"⁠

#28 “For My Daughter’s 12th Birthday Party, We Made Masks Of Her Obsession, George Michael, For All Of The Little Girls. Didn’t Realize How Scary It Would Look When They Pulled Them All On At The Same Time.”

#29 "My Parents Had The Best Glamour Shots Of 1993"⁠

#30 “My Husband Spent A Good Amount Of His Childhood Years (Early To Mid 1980s) In A Children’s Hospital Where Well-Meaning Samaritans Would Go To Spread Joy And Lift Spirits.”

#31 "I Really Love Those Quirky Space-Themed Family Photos. My Dog Max Was Less Than Cooperative, But We Managed To Snag This Wondrous Beauty." ⁠

#32 “Our Kids Had Experimented With A Few Different Balancing Acts And By The Time I Got My Camera Figured Out, Our Son Had Found A New Perch”⁠

#33 “My Son Really Loves Vacuums. Reeeeeeeally Loves Them"

#34 “My Sister (The Legs In The Picture) And I (The Face) Were Taking Dance Pictures And The Photographer Wanted Us To Strike Our Favorite Pose. Needless To Say, We Came Home With An Entertaining Conversation Piece!”⁠ ⁠

#35 “Our Daughter Would Not Cooperate For Her Photos. She Was Doing Everything But Smiling. Here She Is 'Hulking Out'"⁠

#36 “Not Sure What Grandma And Her Friend Were Up To”

#37 "My Dad, The Morning After Finding Out My Mom Was Pregnant With My Brother. 1982."⁠

#38 “He Always Posed For Photos In The Past. Maybe He Didn’t Like The Photographer.”⁠ ⁠

#39 "My Mom Said This Was One Of My Favorite Things To Do As A Child."⁠

#40 "Are We Bad Parents?"⁠

#41 "My Dad Learned How To Use Photoshop."⁠

#42 This Is The Photo My Grandmother Sent Out As Her Xmas Card In The Early 70s"

#43 "When You Have Candles, But Not The 'Right' Ones For Your Wife's 39th Birthday"⁠

#44 “My Mom Attempted The Barbie Cake For My 8th Birthday. A Neighbor Gave Her General Instructions, And My Brother And Best Friend Were Confused With The Results”⁠ ⁠

#45 “This Was Taken Easter Morning In 1986"

#46 "My Aunt Casually Told Me That She Once Found A Ton Of Skeletons In Her Garden."⁠

#47 “My Dad Took Me To The Mall To Get Glamour Shots Done For My Tenth Birthday. I Was So Excited, This Was Everything To Me. I Turned Out To Look Like A 40-Something Real Estate Agent, And A Possible Delta Burke Twin. Designing Women, Here I Come.”⁠ ⁠

#48 “This Photo Of My Family Was Taken As A Christmas Picture In Late 1989, After My Younger Sister (The “Pearl”) Was Born.”⁠ ⁠

#49 “I Distinctly Remember The Envy I Felt When The Family Photographer Suggested A Solo Series Of My Sister Doing The Splits And Playing The Flute, Neither Of Which I Could Do. I Did Have A Matching American Flag Sailor Outfit, However.”

#50 "Weird Al And My Mom, In A Hotel In 1985"⁠

#51 “My Mother And Father’s Wedding Portrait. The Photographer Got A Little Creative, Which Is Why They Look Like They’re Marrying A Ghost.”⁠ ⁠

#52 “My Wife Was The Flower Girl For Her Cousin’s Wedding And Decided To Slide Down The Railing While The Bird Seed Was Flying After The Happy Couple Was Married. This Was The Result”

#53 "I Got E Coli Poisoning While We Were On A Camping Trip And My Dad Thought He Should Take A Photo Of It"

#54 “Grandma Hazel’s Dolls Would Come To Life While I Slept”

#55 "My Friend's Grandmother Went White Water Rafting..."⁠

#56 “My Sister And My Parents Sporting Their Australia, Gold Coast 1982 Fashion”

#57 "My Daughter’s One Year Old Picture Didn’t Go Quite As Planned..."⁠

#58 “My Sister Was In Hard Labor For Over 24 Hours. I Just Found Out She Was Getting Ready To Have A C Section. So I Was On The Horn Letting Everyone Know I Was Able To Go In And Watch.”⁠

#59 "One Of My Kindergartner's Assignment On Triangles"⁠

#60 "My 3 Year Old Was Angry Because The Beavers Keep Chomping On The Tree"⁠

#61 "Very Young Me. Very Young Dad In Very Short Bibs. 80s"⁠

#62 “My Friend Mike’s Rock Star Mullet When He Was Two Years Old In 1989 In Fairbanks, Alaska. I Think It’s One Of The Best Photos On Earth. @csteltzy

#63 "For Some Reason My Great Great Grandmother's Nursing Home Was Visited By Playboy Bunnies In The 80s. She (Red) Is Clearly Having None Of It."⁠

#64 "A Fly Landed On My Friend's Face As Soon As The Dmv Took His Picture For His Driver's License."⁠

#65 “Me, Shortly After Delivering My Twins And With Horrible Nausea And Vomiting From The Anesthesia And My Husband Thought It Was The Perfect Time For A Photo”

#66 "My Grandma Has A Spatula She Uses To Move Around Completed Sections Of Her Puzzle"⁠

#67 "The Store In My New Town Has A Specific Aisle Where You Can Meet Up With Your Spouse If You Get Separated."⁠

#68 “Thirteen Of Grandma’s Grandchildren Were In The House For A Couple Days Around Christmas-Time. She Was Pretty Exhausted.”⁠

#69 "Yes This Is Really Our 1994 Family Photo."⁠

#70 "My Brother's Card From My 5 Year Old Niece. His Name Is Kurt..."⁠

#71 My Dad, Who Is Very Much Still Alive, Insisted On Having A Small Ceremony At The Place His Ashes Will Eventually Be Buried"

#72 "Oct 1984: My Dad Consoling My Nana After My Parents Wedding Because She Wasn't A Fan Of My Mom"

#73 “During Our ‘Perfect’ Beach Photo Shoot, My Oldest Son Jumped On My Back, Propelling My Infant Son Out Of My Arms (As My Middle Son Looked On In Amusement). My Infant Son Was Not Harmed, Just Wet And Scared But Mommy Is Forever Traumatized.”

#74 "My Mom’s 1976 Halloween Costume Sure Was Classy."⁠

#75 "My Dad Wanted To Take A Nice Picture With A Waterfall In Yosemite."⁠

#76 “This Is The Way My Mother Found My Sister Sleeping. In Her Pajamas She Has A Puppet, A Stuffed Monkey, A Stuffed Seal, Two Blankets, And A Watch.”⁠ ⁠

#77 "My Dad Was Gonna Go For A Run. He Laid Down To Stretch His Back. Found Him Asleep 30 Minutes Later"⁠

#78 “Senior Pictures With My Troll Doll Collection, Circa 1993”

#79 “That Time In Africa During The Early 80’s When We Jeeped For Like 6 Dusty, Thirsty Hours To Behold This… Giant Rock Butthole?”

#80 “Took My 3rd Son To A Photographer For His Baptism And They Went A Little Over The Top With The Green Screen Backgrounds.”

#81 “Glamor Shots Came To Ridgecrest California Whem My Brother And I Were 9 & 10 So My Mom Brought Us For A Session!” @rissa_anne03

#82 "11th Grade, 1996. My Hair Was 2 Feet Taller Than What Would Fit In The Photo"⁠

#83 “My 2001 School Photo. In Order To Perfect This Aesthetic Masterpiece, I Put A Massive Amount Of Gel In My Wet Hair, Then I Bent Over And Swung My Hair Around And Blow Dried It Upside Down Until The Gel Hardened Completely… I Got A Little Lightheaded Each Time, But Clearly Worth It!” @sarawunschmusic

#84 “My Mother Had These Shirts Made For A ‘Professional’ Photoshoot”⁠

#85 "My Mom's Bed Hung From Chains, And She Had A Mini Bar For A Headboard. 1972."⁠

#86 "My Daughter Might Be A Bit Accident-Prone."⁠

#87 "My Wife And I Went To A Child's Birthday Party. The Theme Was Unicorns."⁠

#88 "My Cousin Eating Mcdonalds In 1979"⁠

#89 “This Is A Photo Of My Ma And Pop Out On A Date In The ’80s. My Mom Must Have Followed The Instructions On My Father’s Shirt, Because 9 Months Later I Was Born!”⁠ ⁠

#90 “I Think My Family Might Have Liked Seinfeld.”⁠ ⁠

#91 "My Brother And I Used To Call This 'Splash Mountain.'"⁠

#92 “I Was About Seven Years Old When My Favorite Betta Fish Died. I Was So Devastated That I Insisted On Hosting A Full Blown Funeral For It. We Dressed In All Black And Even Said Nice Words. My Mom Took This Photo In Our Back Yard Before We Buried It. My Older Sister Is Trying Her Hardest Not To Laugh While I Stood There Holding My Dead Fish On A Paper Plate."⁠

#93 "Grandma Fell Asleep When The Tide Came In..."⁠

#94 “This Picture Was Taken Very Shortly After Our Son Was Born. My Father-In-Law Wanted To Capture The Beautiful Moment And Get A Nice Family Photo. But After Over 24 Hours Of Labor, This Is What You Get. My Husband Looks Pretty Rested Though, So That’s Cool.”⁠ ⁠

#95 “One Pet Turned Into 14 Quickly. They’re Very Well Behaved, Which Is Our Saving Grace.”⁠ ⁠

#96 "My Daughter And All Her Friends Think Coca Cola Is The Best Soda And She Wanted To Make A Cake And Send The Photo To Her Friends But She Couldn’t Fit 'Coca Cola' So She Shortened It."⁠

#97 "A Friend Bought A New House And When A Cable Technician Went Into The Crawlspace They Found This Shrine To Nicholas Cage Complete With Candles, Goblet, Kneeling Rug And Lockbox Of Movie Paraphernalia."⁠

#98 "My Wife Is Back In The Office And Clearly Thinks I'm An Idiot."⁠

#99 “My Husband On The Couch Of A House We Rented In St John.”⁠ ⁠

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]