[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
“黄子韬就不当言论道歉”热搜第一,怎么回事?
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2024-04-22 18:53 已读 3565 次 3 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

4月21日凌晨,黄子韬再谈日前音乐节与外国知名DJ“小马丁”Martin Garrix未同台,发文道歉称:

6park.com

“对于在今晚演出中我最后的一些不当言论,在此向主办方、品牌方、所有观众致以真诚的歉意。身为公众人物,我的言行起到了不好的示范作用,造成了不良影响。为此,我将引以为戒,接受大家的批评和监督,不再有此类情况发生。希望今晚的小插曲,不要伤害到任何人,也不要影响大家的心情,再次感谢大家今晚的到来,祝大家晚安。” 6park.com

For my inappropriate remarks during tonight's performance, I sincerely apologize to the organizers, sponsors, and all the audience. As a public figure, my words and actions have set a bad example and caused a negative impact. Therefore, I will take this as a lesson, accept everyone's criticism and supervision, and ensure that such situations do not occur again. I hope tonight's little incident will not harm anyone or affect everyone's mood. Once again, thank you all for coming tonight. Good night. 6park.com

21日,话题“黄子韬就不当言论道歉”冲上热搜第一。

事件起因

据了解,事情起因为4月20日举行的上海F1大赛音乐嘉年华,本应同台演出的嘉宾黄子韬和小马丁,最终未能同台。 6park.com

On Saturday, Chinese singer Huang Zitao sparked controversy among fans at the first F1 China Grand Prix music festival, which took place from Friday to Sunday. 6park.com

Huang was supposed to perform with Dutch DJ Martin Garrix on Saturday, according to the performance ticketing system. However, the performance turned out to be Dutch DJ's one-man show. 6park.com

之后,黄子韬吐槽小马丁团队不尊重人,也没有参加彩排。黄子韬表示,自己不认识他,也不在乎,然后骂了一句英文脏话。 6park.com

While preparing for the program, Huang was on live broadcast, during which he complained that the DJ did not turn up for the rehearsal. During the performance slot, the DJ got to the stage in advance. 6park.com

Having completed the rehearsal all by himself, Huang complained that the DJ's team was behaving disrespectfully by not participating in rehearsals and expressed his frustration using some rather untasteful language. 6park.com

另据九派新闻消息,4月20日,上海。格子旗音乐嘉年华上,外国著名DJ 小马丁与黄子韬合作舞台上,仅有DJ一人,黄子韬未登台表演。黄子韬在台下直播称,彩排时只有自己,DJ未出现,表演现场DJ却提前上场。 6park.com

对于此事,小马丁也在社交平台回应称,“开始沟通得很清楚,没有和子韬一起登台的安排。表演当天发现他听到的是不同说法时,尝试了一切可以同台的办法。网上现在流传的视频很伤人心,而且完全不真实。” 6park.com

DJ Garrix, arrived in Shanghai on Sunday morning, said that he loves China and he sees this incident as a case of "misinformation and lies."

主办方道歉

21日,活动主办方格子旗音乐嘉年华发文致歉,对于昨晚现场的突发情况深表遗憾,称由于沟通失误和未能确认信息的疏忽,导致艺人方面的误解,向Martin Garrix、黄子韬等所有参与者及受到影响的人道歉。并承诺立即整改,采取一切必要措施,以确保未来不再发生类似事件。

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]