[返回文化长廊首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
〓〓 JT:给莫兄送美女来了....
送交者: yejushi[★★★★强图奋发★★★★] 于 2013-03-06 15:44 已读 66 次 3 赞  

yejushi的个人频道

回答: 从古画中的印章想到。。。。。。 由 最爱莫扎特 于 2013-03-06 14:41

www.6park.com

Norah Jones (born Geethali Norah Jones Shankar, March 30, 1979) is an American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress. She is the daughter of Indian sitar player Ravi Shankar and Sue Jones. She is also Anoushka Shankar's half-sister. www.6park.com

In 2002, she launched her solo music career with the release of the commercially successful and critically acclaimed album Come Away with Me, a fusion of jazz, pop, and country music, which was certified diamond album, selling over 26 million copies. The record earned Jones five Grammy Awards, including the Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Best New Artist. Her subsequent studio albums, Feels Like Home, released in 2004, Not Too Late, released in 2007, the same year she made her film debut in My Blueberry Nights, and her 2009 release The Fall all gained Platinum status, selling over a million copies and were generally well received by critics. Jones' fifth studio album, Little Broken Hearts, was released on April 27, 2012. www.6park.com

Jones has won nine Grammy Awards and was 60th on Billboard magazine's artists of the 2000–2009 decade chart. Throughout her career, Jones has won numerous awards and has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide. Billboard named her the top jazz artist of the 2000–2009 decade. www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - Everybody Needs A Best Friend

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - Happy Pills

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - Sunrise

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - Come Away with Me (2002) Debut Album Full

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - Chasing Pirates

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - Cold Cold Heart

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

Norah Jones - The Fall (2009) Full Album

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

www.6park.com

MusiCares 2010 Artist of the Year - Neil Young - Norah Jones - Tell Me Why

www.6park.com

喜欢yejushi朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ yejushi的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回文化长廊首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]