送交者: 允魂[☆★声望品衔7★☆] 于 2020-10-15 9:35 已读 182 次  

允魂的个人频道

回答: 胡说八道。这只说明你没学好英文。妄自菲薄和妄自尊大没区别 由 白垩纪 于 2020-10-15 9:25

随便搜了一篇
作者:纸婷
链接:https://www.zhihu.com/question/35972112/answer/77218287
来源:知乎
著作权归作者所有。商业转载请联系作者获得授权,非商业转载请注明出处。 6park.com

最爱的诗人,最爱的集子。摘一些喜欢的句子,致生命之真挚真诚。I have had my invitation to this world's festival, and thus my life has been blessed. 我接到这世界节日的请柬,我的生命受了祝福。Early in the day it was whispered that we should sail in a boat, only thou and I, and never a soul in the world would know of this our pilgrimage to no country and to no end.在清晓的密语中,我们约定了同去泛舟,世界上没有一个人知道我们这无目的无终止的遨游。In the meanwhile I smile and I sing all alone. In the meanwhile the air is filling with the perfume of promise.这时我自歌自笑。这时空气里也充满着应许的芬芳。The time that my journey takes is long and the way of it long.I came out on the chariot of the first gleam of light, and pursued my voyage through the wildernesses of worlds leaving my track on many a star and planet.我旅行的时间很长,旅途也是很长的。天刚破晓,我就驱车起行,穿遍广漠的世界,在许多星球之上,留下辙痕。Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows.Give me the strength to make my love fruitful in service.Give me the strength never to disown the poor or bend my knees before insolent might.Give me the strength to raise my mind high above daily trifles.And give me the strength to surrender my strength to thy will with love.请赐给我力量使我能轻闲地承受欢乐与忧伤。请赐给我力量使我的爱在服务中得到果实。请赐给我力量使我永不抛弃穷人也永不向淫威屈膝。请赐给我力量使我的心灵超越于日常琐事之上。再赐给我力量使我满怀爱意地把我的力量服从你意志的指挥。If the day is done, if birds sing no more, if the wind has flagged tired, then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me, even as thou hast wrapt the earth with the coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed the petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.From the traveller, whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended, whose garment is torn and dustladen, whose strength is exhausted, remove shame and poverty, and renew his life like a flower under the cover of thy kindly night.假如一天已经过去了,鸟儿也不歌唱,假如风也吹倦了,那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上罢,如同你在黄昏时节用睡眠的衾被裹上大地,又轻柔地将睡莲的花瓣合上。 旅客的行程未达,粮袋已空,衣裳破裂污损,而又筋疲力尽,你解除了他的羞涩与困窘,使他的生命像花朵一样在仁慈的夜幕下苏醒。When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song.当生命失去恩宠,请惠我以欢歌。 I know that the day will come when my sight of this earth shall be lost, and life will take its leave in silence, drawing the last curtain over my eyes.Yet stars will watch at night, and morning rise as before, and hours heave like sea waves casting up pleasures and pains.When I think of this end of my moments, the barrier of the moments breaks and I see by the light of death thy world with its careless treasures. Rare is its lowliest seat, rare is its meanest of lives.Things that I longed for in vain and things that I got---let them pass. Let me but truly possess the things that I ever spurned and overlooked.我知道这日子将要来到,当我眼中的人世渐渐消失,生命默默地向我道别,把最后的帘幕拉过我的眼前。但是星辰将在夜中守望,晨曦仍旧升起,时间像海波的汹涌,激荡着欢乐与哀伤。当我想到我的时间的终点,时间的隔栏便破裂了,在死的光明中,我看见了你的世界和这世界里弃置的珍宝。最低的座位是极其珍奇的,最生的生物也是世间少有的。我追求而未得到和我已经得到的东西——让它们过去罢。只让我真正地据有了那些我所轻视和忽的东西。节选均出自泰戈尔《吉檀迦利》。 6park.com

这种英文最美语言表达方式,从造字方面和中文的运用简直差了不是一星半点,随便拿一首古诗都能从各种层面上碾压
喜欢允魂朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 允魂的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回生活百态首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]