[返回生活百态首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
双语散文:女人也需要妻子
送交者: 河山依旧[♀☆★★妙明真心★★☆♀] 于 2020-08-29 10:34 已读 448 次 1 赞  

河山依旧的个人频道

女人也需要妻子 6park.com

【美】朱迪·赛佛斯 6park.com

按照对于人的分类,我属于人们所熟知的妻子那类。我是一个妻子,而且,绝非偶然的是,我还是一个合法的母亲。 6park.com

不久以前,我的一个男性朋友从中西部来了。他刚刚离了婚,唯一的孩子理所当然地由他的前妻抚养。很显然,他又在寻觅第二任妻子。一天晚上,我在熨衣服的时候想起他的种种,忽然萌生了一个念头:我也想要一个妻子。身为女人的我为什么也需要一个妻子呢? 6park.com

我想重返校园学习,以便在经济上自立,支付自己的经济开支,如果需要的话,再供养那些依靠我的人。我要妻子边工作边供我上学。在我就读期间,我要求妻子照管孩子,并安排好医生给我和孩子们看病的时间。我要求妻子保证孩子们的饮食合理,保持孩子们的清洁卫生。我要求妻子为孩子们洗衣服、缝衣服。我要求妻子照顾孩子们的时候像一个训练有素的保育员,既要安排好他们的学业,又要保证他们与同伴之间有适当的社交生活,还要带他们去公园和动物园等地方。假如孩子生病了,我要求妻子去照料。假如孩子需要特殊护理,她要去陪床,因为,我理所当然是不能够耽误课的。与此同时,我的妻子必须把工作安排好:既能舍弃一些上班时间,又不至于丢了饭碗。有时这意味着她的收入会减少一些,但我想我能容忍。毫无疑问,只要我妻子还有工作,她就应该安排和承担孩子们的一切生活费用。 6park.com

我希望妻子满足我的生活需要。她要保证家里的一切都整洁有序,要随时跟在我和孩子们后面打扫才是。我要求妻子保证我的每件衣服都能随洗、随熨、随补,因需要及时更换。她还应该负责把我的个人用品放在合适的地方,让我在需要的时候可以信手拈来。我想要一个不仅会做饭,而且还要做得一手好饭的妻子。我要求她制订食谱,作必要的采购,做好饭菜,笑吟吟地伺候我们就餐。然后我去看书学习,她把餐具清洗干净。我要求妻子在我偶染小恙时照顾我,对我生病、缺课深感同情。全家外出度假时,我要求妻子同行,以便在我们需要休息和换个环境的时候继续尽为人妻为人母的责任。 6park.com

我需要这样的妻子:她不会像个家庭妇女似的对日常琐事絮絮叨叨让我烦心。当我就学习中遇到的某个难点大发议论时,我希望她洗耳恭听。在我完成论文写作以后,她会为我把论文打印出来。 6park.com

我需要一个留意我社交生活中的每一细节的妻子。当我应邀会友的时候,我希望妻子做好孩子们的临时托管事宜。当我在学校结识了喜欢的人,想款待一番的时候,我希望妻子打扫房舍,烹制独具特色的菜肴,以供我和朋友们享用。在我和朋友们就某个共同感兴趣的话题高谈阔论的时候,她不会过来打断我们的谈话。我希望妻子在客人光临之前就妥善安置好孩子,让他们吃饱喝足,只差上床就寝,以免扫了我们的雅兴。我希望妻子细致入微地体察每一位客人的需求,使他们感到宾至如归:即确保有烟灰缸,将餐前小吃递给每一个人,主动询问是否需要添加食物,必要时随时斟满酒杯,给喜欢咖啡的人端上咖啡。我希望妻子理解我有时需要彻夜不归。 6park.com

假如,我碰巧遇到了另一个女人,而她比我的现任妻子更适合做妻子的话,我希望我能有更换的自由。自然,我需要全新的生活。我的妻子要把孩子们带走,独自承担起抚养的全部责任,这样,我就可以自由自在,无拘无束了。 6park.com

当我毕业找到工作以后,我希望妻子辞职回家,以便更完全彻底地尽为人妻的天职。 6park.com

我的天,谁不想有个妻子? 6park.com

Why I Want a Wife 6park.com

By Judy Syfers 6park.com

I belong to that classification of people known as wives. I am A Wife. And, not altogether incidentally I am a mother. 6park.com

Not too long ago a male friend of mine appeared on the scene from the Midwest fresh from a recent divorce. He had one child who is, of course, with his ex-wife. He is obviously looking for another wife. As I thought about him while I was ironing one evening, it suddenly occurred to me that I, too, would like to have a wife. Why do I want a wife. 6park.com

I would like to go back to school so that I can become economically independent, to support myself, and, if need be, to support those dependent upon me. I want a wife who will work and send me to school. And while I am going to school, I want a wife to take care of my children. I want a wife to keep track of the children's doctor and dentist appointments. And to keep track of mine, too. I want a wife to make sure my children eat properly and are kept clean. I want a wife who will wash the children's clothes and keep them mended. I want a wife who is a good nurturant attendant to my children, arranges for their schooling, makes sure that they have an adequate social life with their peers, takes them to the park, the zoo, etc. I want a wife who takes care of the children when they are sick, a wife who arranges to be around when the children need special care, because, of course, I cannot miss classes at school. My wife must arranges to lose time at work and not lose the job. It may mean a small cut in my wife's income from time to time, but I guess I can tolerate that. Needless to say, my wife will arrange and pay for the care of the children while my wife is working. 6park.com

I want a wife who will take care of my physical needs. I want a wife who will keep my house clean. A wife who will pick up after my children, a wife who will pick up after me. I want a wife who will keep my clothes clean, ironed, mended, replaced when need be, and who will see to it that my personal things are kept in their proper place so that I can find what I need the minute I need it. I want a wife who cooks the meals, a wife who is a good cook. I want a wife who will plan the menus, do the necessary grocery shopping, prepare the meals, serve them pleasantly, and then do the cleaning up while I do my studying. I want a wife who will care for me when I am sick and sympathize with my pain and loss of time from school. I want a wife to go along when our family takes a vocation so that someone can continue to care for me and my children when need a rest and a change of scene. 6park.com

I want a wife who will not bother me with rambling complaints about a wife's duties. But I want a wife who will listen to me when I feel the need to explain a rather difficult point I have come across in my course of studies. And I want a wife who will type my papers for me when I have written them. 6park.com

I want a wife who will take care of the details of my social life. When my wife and I are invited out by my friends, I want a wife who will take care of the babysitting arrangements. When I meet people at school that I like and want to entertain, I want a wife who will have the house clean, will prepare a special meal, serve it to me and my friends, and not interrupt when I talk about the things that interest me and my friends. I want a wife who will have arranged that the children are fed and ready for bed before my guests arrive so that the children do not bother us. I want a wife who takes care of the needs of my guests so that they feel comfortable, who makes sure that they have an ashtray, that they are passed the hors d'oeuvres, that they are offered a second helping of the food, that their wine glasses are replenished when necessary, that their coffee is served to them as they like it. And I want a wife who knows that sometimes I need a night out by myself. 6park.com

If by chance, I find another person more suitable as a wife than the wife I already have, I want the liberty to replace my present wife with another one. Naturally, I will expect a fresh, new life, my wife will take the children and be solely responsible for them so that I am left free. 6park.com

When I am through with school and have acquired a job, I want my wife to quit working and remain at home so that my wife can more fully and completely take care of a wife's duties. 6park.com

My God, who wouldn't want a wife?
贴主:河山依旧于2020_08_29 10:35:07编辑
喜欢河山依旧朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 河山依旧的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回生活百态首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]