[返回生活百态首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
天下最恨中国的恐怕不是三。。
送交者: 敞开裤裆任风吹[★品衔R5★] 于 2020-08-30 18:54 已读 3373 次  

敞开裤裆任风吹的个人频道

6park.com

Why did Vietnamese adopt Chinese surnames? Were they mostly for registry and census, or were most Vietnamese actually have Chinese ancestry? 6park.com

6park.com

We do not adopt our surname, my surname was giving to me by my parents. My last name is Nguyen in Vietnamese. I didn’t know my last name are Chinese Origin until I was taught to write it in Chinese character for my full name from my grandfather. I have no ideas, even the Chinese has this last name.

Too be honest Vietnam has been established for so long and separate away from the kingdom of China for more than 1000 years now. To said that the Vietnamese adopt Chinese surnames is wrong, because we do have one hundred Han surnames. We breaks away from the Chinese kingdom more than 1000 years ago. We have any opportunity to change our last name but we didn’t because we are consider Han people. But we couldn’t trace back our ancestor for thousands of years.

Sinicized us for 1000 years, was never successfully completing. Why is it Chinese, when China doesn’t exist when the Han Last name was invented. When I was born our ancestor taught me about our Vietnamese history. Our people were from the land of China today, which were many kingdoms before. China isn’t like that before.

I could only traced back my ancestry for over than 100 years but they happen to lived in more of northern Vietnam near China today. Vietnam were a broken state away from the Kingdoms of China before. We just simply doesn’t like to be assimilate to China. Its weird that we practice Han culture, either we simply are Han because we know the culture, but not Chinese. We were Han before, but Vietnamese now, because that is our nationality. What do you think?

评分完成:已经给 敞开裤裆任风吹 加上 200 银元!

喜欢敞开裤裆任风吹朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 敞开裤裆任风吹的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回生活百态首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]