Kale Smoothie
送交者: 祖母绿[★品衔R5★] 于 2020-12-17 5:05 已读 1791 次  

祖母绿的个人频道

Kale Smoothie

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

REVIEWSAVEJUMP TO RECIPEJUMP TO VIDEO 6park.com

This is the gateway Kale Smoothie to end all kale smoothies! And to end all green smoothies in general. It’s made with healthy ingredients like banana, pineapple, kale, and peanut butter, is high in protein and fiber to keep you full, and (this is important) doesn’t taste like kale.

Even if you don’t consider yourself a green smoothie person, have disliked other kale smoothies you’ve tried, or are skeptical of anything green before 11 a.m. in general, you will be hard-pressed to resist this kale pineapple smoothie recipe. 6park.com

[iframe]"[/iframe] 6park.com

This healthy breakfast smoothie has dozens of glowing reviews. It’s cool, creamy, and absolutely delicious. It’s also powerful! Start your morning with a glass, and you’ll feel oddly invincible the rest of the day. 6park.com

Kale Pineapple Smoothie 6park.com

× 6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

I realize I am at risk of dramatizing the impact that a breakfast smoothie can have on a person’s psyche, but this kale pineapple smoothie truly makes me feel fantastic every time I drink it. After a few sips, I believe I can do just about anything.

My to-do list? Child’s play.

A poorly timed run-in with an ex-[boyfriend/girlfriend/boss]? I am the picture of poise.

Unloading the dishwasher? I won’t put it off one more minute!

With its oodles of fruit, veggies, and protein, this healthy green smoothie makes me feel like a booty-kickin’ superhero ready to take on the world, from my wildest goals to the laundry that I’ve been ignoring for the two weeks. Now, THAT is power. 6park.com

A Kale Smoothie Recipe That’s Actually Delicious

If the idea of a vegetable as ferociously green as kale in your breakfast routine makes you wary, I am begging you to give this kale pineapple smoothie recipe a try. I’ve made dozens of green smoothies over the years, and this one is truly the best of all the healthy green smoothies in the land. 6park.com

Thanks to the pineapple, banana, and honey, this healthy breakfast smoothie is sweet and creamy, and the kale’s flavor is mild. Telltale green color aside, you won’t even believe it contains kale.

6park.com

The Ingredients

This kale smoothie is SO GOOD for you. It packs fiber, protein, and a whole host of vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients!

Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make it, along with a few of their nutritional benefits.
Kale. Kale contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium, vitamin K, and many others. It’s also a good source of vitamin C and iron. One cup of raw kale contains even more vitamin C than an orange! You can eat kale raw in a smoothie (no need to cook it first). The raw kale flavor is strong on its own, but the other ingredients mellow it.Pineapple. My secret to taming the flavor of the raw kale and making it nearly imperceptible! Anytime I add pineapple to a green smoothie, it completely smooths and offsets the taste of the greens. As a bonus, pineapple also offers a variety of vitamins and minerals. It’s especially rich in vitamin C and manganese. Additionally, pineapple a good source of antioxidants. No pineapple on hand but need to tame the kale? Mango has a similar effect, so if that’s what you have on hand, you can swap it in this recipe (or try this Mango Green Smoothie).Banana. Another ingredient that tames the raw kale. Banana is high in fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients. Since bananas are low in calories and high in fiber, they may aid in weight loss as well. Banana makes the kale smoothie rich, thick, and creamy, and it naturally sweetens it too. (Love banana in your green smoothies? Try this Blueberry Banana Avocado Smoothie.)Honey. A bit of additional natural sweetness. Honey is full of antioxidants, can aid in digestion, and may soothe a sore throat. To make the kale smoothie vegan, swap maple syrup (which also has health benefits!).Peanut Butter. A healthy fat that makes the smoothie extra satisfying. You can also swap almond butter or sunbutter, though I do enjoy the peanut butter flavor here (it’s so yummy with the banana and honey).Greek Yogurt. A big dollop of nonfat Greek yogurt provides extra healthy protein and makes the kale smoothie even more filling. To make the kale smoothie vegan, use a non-dairy yogurt.Almond Milk. My favorite for smoothies of all kinds (I love its flavor and texture), though any kind of milk will do. 6park.com

The Recipe Steps

While you’ll have the smoothest results with a high-powered blend like a Vitamix, you can make this banana kale smoothie with a regular blender too. Here are my tips. 6park.com

[iframe][/iframe] 6park.com

If you have a high-powered blender: add all of the ingredients to it, then blend until smooth! It’s that easy. NOTE: I don’t recommend adding the kale stems to the kale smoothie, as they can be too tough and fibrous, even if you have a high powered blender.If you are using a regular blender, I recommend starting by blending the kale and almond milk until the kale is as smooth as possible. Add the remaining ingredients from there.If you’d like a thinner smoothie, splash in more almond milk. For a thicker smoothie, add a few ice cubes.

6park.com

I realize kale smoothies might be sooooo 2016, but as far as this gal is concerned, the green smoothie trend is here to stay.

Food fads may come and go, but this recipe is here to be your little black dress of morning meals. It’s flattering, all about the essentials, and is designed to make you feel fabulous.

More Healthy Breakfast Smoothies

Cleansing Apple Avocado Smoothie (<—another fantastic green smoothie recipe)Strawberry SmoothieOatmeal Smoothie RecipeBlueberry Banana Smoothie (<—tastes like blueberry pie)Mint Smoothie (<—tastes like a Shamrock Shake)Beet Smoothie (<—shockingly good, even if you don’t like beets) 6park.com

Recommended Tools To Make This Kale Smoothie Recipe

I recently purchased this blender and love it. I’m excited to use it for years and years to come.That said, you do not need a high-dollar blender to make a great smoothie! If you plan to make smoothies a lot, it might be worth looking into options, but if not (or if the price tag is out of reach), you can still make a yummy smoothie.For a regular blender, I owned this option for a while. While it doesn’t get things as smooth as quickly as a high-powered blender or come with the same bells and whistles, it’s a good option for the price.I also have an obsession with these stainless steel straws. They make everything you drink through them from smoothies, to iced coffee, to even water taste extra cool and refreshing. I also keep a few in my purse for when I’m out and about, so I don’t need to ask for a (plastic or paper) straw. 6park.com

6park.com

Kale Pineapple Smoothie

4.91 from 41 votes 6park.com

A delicious and creamy green kale pineapple smoothie with banana and Greek yogurt. Filled with healthy protein, nutrients, and will keep you full for hours!

6park.com

PREP:3 mins 6park.com

COOK:1 min 6park.com

TOTAL:4 mins 6park.com

SERVINGS: 2 smoothies 6park.com

REVIEWSAVEPRINT 6park.com

Ingredients 6park.com

1x2x3x

2 cups lightly packed chopped kale leavesstems removed3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or any milk you like1 frozen medium banana cut into chunks1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt1/4 cup frozen pineapple pieces2 tablespoons peanut butter creamy or crunchy (I use natural creamy)1 to 3 teaspoons honey to taste 6park.com

6park.com

Instructions 6park.com

Place all ingredients (kale, almond milk, banana, yogurt, pineapple, peanut butter, and honey) in a blender in the order listed. 

Blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Enjoy immediately.
6park.com

Nutrition 6park.com

SERVING: 1(of 2)CALORIES: 228kcalCARBOHYDRATES: 29gPROTEIN: 11gFAT: 10gSATURATED FAT: 2gCHOLESTEROL: 1mgPOTASSIUM: 702mgFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 14gVITAMIN A: 6731IUVITAMIN C: 95mgCALCIUM: 247mgIRON: 1mg 6park.com

Join today and start saving your favorite recipes

Create an account to easily save your favorite projects and tutorials.

REGISTER 6park.com

喜欢祖母绿朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 祖母绿的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回美食厨房首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]