中国影视的个人频道

Toggle navigation 6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

Leaked Video Shows the Samsung Galaxy Fold Up Close, and it's Not Great

6park.com

Dyson V11 Vacuum: Australian Price, Specs And Release Date

6park.com

The Best Phone Batteries Of 2019 (So Far)

6park.com

6park.com

Apple Just Quietly Launched Its New AirPods

6park.com

Leaked Video Shows the Samsung Galaxy Fold Up Close, and it's Not Great 6park.com

6park.com

Holly Brockwell 6park.com

Mar 21, 2019, 8:15pm 6park.com

Samsung has been pretty cagey about letting anyone get hands-on time with the upcoming Galaxy Fold, and a new leaked video might well show us why.

Originating from Vietnam, the video shows someone using a Galaxy Fold up close, and it just doesn't look very impressive for a device set to cost ?1,800 (We still don't have an Aussie price tag yet).

Behold:

[iframe]"[/iframe]

For starters, there's a noticeable crease down the middle of the screen. We've heard this could become a problem after 10,000 folds, but this video makes it look like it's there all the time.

Secondly, the phone isn't very responsive – it takes a couple of attempts to unlock, and when it's closed, the small screen shows a distinct lag before it turns on. That's not the insta-switching experience we were led to believe the phone would offer.

Thirdly, watching someone use the outside screen reinforces how small it really is. We haven't seen much hands-on action with the phone yet, and most of what Samsung has shown has just been concept stuff rather than demonstrations of what it's like to actually use. The outer screen is only wide enough for three app icons, which feels a bit cramped.
6park.com

[iframe]"[/iframe]

All of that said, this might well be a pre-production prototype unit, which means the phone that actually goes on sale will likely be different. The reason Samsung hasn't been letting anyone get hands-on with the phone is almost certainly that it isn't ready, so videos like this will presumably be frustrating to the team rushing to finish a phone they're hoping people will pay close to ?2k for.

We'll wait for the official Galaxy Fold launch before we draw any firm conclusions about the phone, but in the meantime, this video definitely won't be helping get people on board the foldy bandwagon.

[Engadget]

This post originally appeared on Gizmodo UK, which is gobbling up the news in a different timezone.[iframe]"[/iframe][iframe]"[/iframe]

Trending Stories Right Now

6park.com

6park.com

Google Made Chromecast Cool Again

Adam Clark Estes 21 Mar 2019 5:30 PM 6park.com

At Gizmodo, there are few things more rewarding than eating your own words. So here I am. It’s been six months since I reviewed the apparently boring new Google Chromecast, a gadget I said “falls short” and called “a bummer.” New Google has effectively turned the Chromecast into the video game console of the future. This is me eating my own words. 6park.com

6park.com

Alex Choros 21 Mar 2019 12:30 PM 6park.com

If there's one thing we all want in our smartphones, it's more battery. Manufacturers keep piling on new features, but at the end of the day, many of us just want a phone that will reliably last until the end the of the day. 6park.com

Want Kotaku's email newsletter? 6park.com

6park.com

Alert me about competitions & deals

Latest Deals

6park.com

Here Are Some Cheap 50GB + 80GB Optus Plans

6park.com

The Best Cheap SIM-Only Plans You Can Get Right Now (With No Contract)

6park.com

The Best Samsung Galaxy S10 Plans In Australia

6park.com

How To Get Cheap Telstra Network Phone Plans

Trending Articles

1 6park.com

Google Made Chromecast Cool Again

2 6park.com

3 6park.com

Netflix Doesn't Care That You Care About Ratings

About | Advertise | Contact | Terms of Use
喜欢中国影视朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 中国影视的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回网际谈兵首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]