[返回网际谈兵首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
身在英国,不能不关心一下英国的大事:谁当首相?
送交者: 两极的世界[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2019-05-25 7:58 已读 1537 次  

两极的世界的个人频道

显然这次是Boris Johnson上位的大好机会。还在他当伦敦市长的时候他和背后势力就已经规划了这条路,他甚至还拍了一个记录片讲诉他是如何发现他的祖先曾经是一位国王的—从基因上证明他是有血统当首脑的,哈哈。 6park.com

其他人基本是白给,除了现在的外相。这次不会再选出女首相了。

Declared

Image copyrightAFP

Matt Hancock, health secretary

@MattHancock

The ambitious MP for West Suffolk was promoted to health secretary after only a few months as culture secretary, when Jeremy Hunt became foreign secretary after Boris Johnson's resignation.

He campaigned for Remain in the EU referendum but is now seen as an ally by Brexiteer ministers, recently urging MPs to back the Withdrawal Agreement Bill.

The former Bank of England economist likes to see himself as one of the most technology-savvy politicians at Westminster and was the first MP to have his own smartphone app.

Image copyrightEPA

Jeremy Hunt, foreign secretary

@Jeremy_Hunt

After six years at the Department of Health, Jeremy Hunt was moved to the Foreign Office following Boris Johnson's resignation.

He campaigned to remain in the EU during the 2016 referendum, but has since been reborn as a Brexiteer, even comparing the EU to the Soviet Union, to widespread criticism.

An MP since 2005, he was made culture secretary under the coalition government in 2010 and moved to health after overseeing the 2012 London Olympics.

Mr Hunt confirmed he would be standing during a speech at the Haslemere Festival on Friday.

Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES

Boris Johnson, backbencher

@BorisJohnson

The former mayor of London has long coveted the top job. He announced he would be standing, saying: "Of course I'm going to go for it."

Mr Johnson, the face of the Vote Leave campaign, quit as foreign secretary last year in protest at Theresa May's Brexit plans and has been a loud and prominent critic of her and her policies ever since.

He is a popular figure with Conservative members, but has fewer fans in Parliament. His main task will be to convince enough Tory MPs to vote for him to get on to the ballot of party members.

He stepped back from the 2016 leadership fight after fellow Brexiteer Michael Gove launched his own campaign for a run at the top job.

Image copyrightEPA

Esther McVey, backbencher

@EstherMcVey1

A Brexit supporter and former TV presenter, Esther McVey quit as work and pensions secretary last November in protest at Mrs May's withdrawal agreement with the EU.

Asked on Talk Radio whether she would run for leader, the MP for Tatton, in Cheshire, said: "I've always said quite clearly that if I got enough support from colleagues then, yes, I would, and now people have come forward and I have that support."

Image copyrightAFP

Rory Stewart, international development secretary

@RoryStewartUK

The former prisons minister was appointed international development secretary in early May, in a reshuffle that followed Gavin Williamson's sacking.

Although once a Remain supporter, he said he accepted Brexit but wanted "to reach out to Remain voters as well to bring this country together again".

"The only way I can do that is by moving beyond my brief and beginning to lay out, whether it's on climate change or any of these other issues, what I think it would mean to be a country we can be proud of," he told the BBC's Political Thinking With Nick Robinson podcast.

评分完成:已经给 两极的世界 加上 500 银元!

喜欢两极的世界朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 两极的世界的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回网际谈兵首页]
两极的世界 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]