老乐谱的个人频道

Facebook Canada 继续黑客我的贴子,尽管加拿大政府 ...请转发。 6park.com

UN 6park.com

UN Human Rights 6park.com

UN Human Rights Council 6park.com

International Bar Association 6park.com

International Criminal Court 6park.com

Canadian Government 6park.com

Facebook Canada keeps hacking my posts on International Human Rights Community although Canadian government is investigating what it is doing. Please see this photo below: 6park.com

6park.com

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. 6park.com

Robin Yan 6park.com

Canadian victim of torture 6park.com

19/06/2019 6park.com

They are hacking this post. 6park.com

Facebook, they are stopping me from sending this below  to Canadian government  and Prime Minister.  I don't know why. 6park.com

Thank you , Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and 6park.com

Canadian Government . 6park.com

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau , on behalf of Canadian Government, has real concerns about China’s human rights record. 6park.com

"We continue to call on China to respect human rights, to respect the right to protest, to respect freedom of expression, to cease its actions against minorities like the Uighurs in western China." 6park.com

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/low-profile-for-canada-on-tiananmen-anniversary-amid-kovrig-spavor-jailings 6park.com

Here is my post being hacked  and my case. 6park.com

Please ask The Scarborough Hospital , public hospital of  Ontario Government  to disclose my entire medical records to us. 6park.com

UN 6park.com

UN Human Rights 6park.com

UN Human Rights Council 6park.com

International Bar Association 6park.com

International Criminal Court 6park.com

Canadian Government 6park.com

The Scarborough Hospital , public hospital of  Ontario Government  has committed "Systematic   Torture", " Medical Torture " , conspiring with Toronto Police, Canadian torturers... 6park.com

15 years ago, I asked The Scarborough Hospital to disclose my entire medical records, including hand written notes and 2 pieces of voice recordings of mental status exams conducted by The Scarborough Hospital wihout my "informed consent " (That is law ) . 6park.com

They denied my request . Some International Human Rights organizations asked them to disclose them. They refused them. From this audio below from The Scarborough Hospital, we know  they did not state who asked them to visit my home; they did not mention 2 pieces of voice recordings of mental status exams; they did not mention they fabricated my medical records;... 6park.com

https://picosong.com/wht3i 6park.com

Systematic Torture? 6park.com

From  reliable sources, I was astonished by the reason why they are systematically torturing and murdering me .  I asked Canadian government to investigate the disinformation,  out of thin air,  which they are sharing. No response, but mad reprisals. 6park.com

How? And what are happening? 6park.com

UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. International Criminal Court  is more directly  standing up for me. 6park.com

In addition, they are hacking everything I am using. 6park.com

UN will not tolerate double standards and double -track system when tackling human rights issues. 6park.com

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. 6park.com

English is my second language. IF any questions, please contact me by being hacked emails as follows: 6park.com

yzlrobin@hotmail.com 6park.com

speakoutandrr@hotmail.com 6park.com

Robin Yan 6park.com

( Yan, Ziliang) 6park.com

Canadian victim of torture 6park.com

04/06/2019 6park.com

Contacts: 6park.com

The Scarborough Hospital 6park.com

3050 Lawrence Ave. E. 6park.com

Scarborough, Ontario M1P 2V5 6park.com

416-438-2911 6park.com

The Scarborough Hospital  uses several social media sites to interact, engage and build relationships with its online community. We encourage you to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and check us out on YouTube. 6park.com

喜欢老乐谱朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 老乐谱的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回网际谈兵首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]