[返回网际谈兵首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
哈哈哈,特朗普要疯!(红包庆祝)
送交者: 两极的世界[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2019-08-23 11:32 已读 14150 次 20 赞  

两极的世界的个人频道

老特现在已经语无伦次了,只好什么狠说什么:)命令所有美国公司都不要和中国做生意?什么鬼?他有那么大的影响力吗?哈哈哈。特朗普神经战的结果是把自己整成神经病了:) 6park.com

6park.com

Donald J. Trump 6park.com

?@realDonaldTrump 6park.com

· 1h 6park.com

Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far.... 6park.com

6park.com

....better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing.. 6park.com

15.9K 6park.com

3:59 PM - Aug 23, 2019 6park.com

Twitter Ads info and privacy 6park.com

9,502 people are talking about this 6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

· 1h 6park.com

Replying to @realDonaldTrump 6park.com

....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,.... 6park.com

6park.com

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

6park.com

· 1h 6park.com

Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far.... 6park.com

6park.com

....better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing.. 6park.com

15.9K 6park.com

3:59 PM - Aug 23, 2019 6park.com

Twitter Ads info and privacy 6park.com

9,502 people are talking about this 6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

· 1h 6park.com

Replying to @realDonaldTrump 6park.com

....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,.... 6park.com

6park.com

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way! 6park.com

6park.com

贴主:两极的世界于2019_08_23 11:32:28编辑
贴主:两极的世界于2019_08_23 11:32:58编辑

评分完成:已经给 两极的世界 加上 500 银元!

评分完成:已经给 两极的世界 加上 500 银元!

喜欢两极的世界朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 两极的世界的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回网际谈兵首页]
两极的世界 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]