[返回网际谈兵首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
quora 上的这个问题的讨论
送交者: 敞开裤裆任风吹[★★声望品衔10★★] 于 2020-06-04 21:51 已读 129 次  

敞开裤裆任风吹的个人频道

回答: 关于1967中印战争。。。 由 mik600 于 2020-06-04 20:36

I don’t assume Indian friends’ claims are wrong. 6park.com

I will only provide PLA’s records of that skirmish so you can obtain information from both sides. 6park.com

All the information of wikipedia term—Nathu La and Cho La clashes - Wikipedia comes from Indian side. 6park.com

So the information from Chinese side?(not necessarily correct) 6park.com

Below is PLA’s record: 6park.com

Source: 1967年中印边境冲突 6park.com

The first skirmish began on Sep/11th/1967. 6park.com

7:30, Indian mountain infantry approached Chinese sentry outpost near Nathu La by a battalion of No.112 brigade, 110 men in total. 6park.com

The Chinese Army issued a serious warning. 6park.com

At 8:07, the Indian army first shot and threw a grenade, leading to Chinese commander, Li Yancheng’s death. 6 Chinese soldiers were injured. 6park.com

PLA counterattacked immediately, using 40 rocket launcher . 6park.com

In 7 minutes, 67 Indian soldiers were killed. 7 Indian army fortifications were destroyed. 6park.com

At 8:15, the Indian army began to run back off the battlefield. PLA kept in place and did not chase Indian army. 6park.com

The seventeenth brigade of the Indian artillery began to bombard. 6park.com

Then Chinese artillery No. 380 regiment used No.82 and No.120 mortars to fire back. 6park.com

During the whole 4 days and 3 nights’ conflict, Indian army lost 8 artillery positons, 2 command post, 2 sentry post, 23 fortifications and 2 trucks due to Chinese artillery. 540 Indian solidiers were killed and wounded.(7 bodies were left in Chinese territory here.) 6park.com

Finally, Indian artillery stopped firing at Sep 13, 22:00. 6park.com

PLA stopped firing at 9/14, midday. 6park.com

The Second skirmish began on Oct/1st. 6park.com

At 11:20, 7 Indian soldiers crossed the border, conflicting against PLA soldiers with bodies but were pushed back to the India border. 6park.com

Indian soldiers then began to shoot. One chinese soldier was killed and one was wounded. Then Chinese soldiers fired back. 7 Indian soldiers who crossed the border were killed. 6park.com

Then India artillery started to bombard, using the 51mm and 81mm mortars. Chinese artillery bombarded back at 12:00, killing and wounding 195 Indian soldiers. 29 Indian fortifications were destroyed. 6park.com

India artillery stopped firing at 19:55 and so did PLA stop firing. 6park.com

Final output: 6park.com

607 Indian soldiers were killed or wounded. 6park.com

123 chinese soldiers were killed or wounded. 6park.com

PLA captured 1 light machine guns, 9 submachine guns and 16 rifles. 6park.com

Sep/16th, Indian side waved a white flag, asking to enter into Chinese territory. After signing up the delivering document, they took 14 bodies , 24 captured guns back. No Chinese soldier bodies and weapons were left in Indian side. 6park.com

Again, I emphasize that above is the record of PLA side. 6park.com

I provided it only for people here able to obtain information from both sides. 6park.com

Welcome to share your opinions :) 6park.com

Original answer: Indian government never officially claims a victory on that skirmish in 1967. 6park.com

Thus, basically, if your own government doesn’t regard it as a victory, what is the claim based on? 6park.com

Indian netizen edited Wikipedia term of 67 skirmish in their own wish. Just look at the references below the term. You’ll understand. 6park.com

The truth is Indian officials in 9/16 asked PLA to return 14 bodies, 24 captured guns and other stuff. 6park.com

I don’t know where they get the number— “340 casualties”. 6park.com

If their claim is right, PLA attacked into Sikkim, failed and retreated, leaving 340 bodies. 6park.com

Then, 6park.com

Any photos? 6park.com

Any Proof? 6park.com

If not having bodies, photos or official records of weapons captured will be alright. 6park.com

Also,what can China obtain by attacking Sikkim? 6park.com

Ok, even if I assume your assumption that China was a badass and wanted to occupy Sikkim is “right”, 6park.com

then, why only sent 400 men to conquer a country? 6park.com

Peace. 6park.com

[EDIT.1] In my comment area, Mr.Nayak said: “Do you have proof? Photos.. anything apart from a farce written by some PLA douche on their official website!” 6park.com

Ok, Mr.Nayak. Before pointing others’ claim is baseless, why not watch some old books first? 6park.com

I recommend an old book— “India China Border Dispute”, written by M.L.Sali, to you. 6park.com

Note: M.L.Sali is an Indian. Though some descriptions like who attacked first are different from Chinese Source, still, my humble opinion is that its quality of content is much better than the wikipedia term. 6park.com

At least, it doesn’t “create” some number(340 casualties) with no support of reliable references. 6park.com

And in another book— “China's Shadow Over Sikkim: The Politics of Intimidation” , written by G. S. Bajpai: 6park.com

Thus, it seems PLA did deliver dead bodies to Indian side. 6park.com

At least, PLA didn’t forge that part of the record. 6park.com

So, Mr.Nayak, what’s your opinion now? 6park.com

The key controversy is: 6park.com

According to PLA’s source, it is “ PLA kept in place and did not chase Indian army.” 6park.com

According to the records of M.L.Saili, it is: 6park.com

Clearly, even the author didn’t think China’s intention is to occupy Sikkim’s land at that time. 6park.com

Finally, again, that answer’s aim is to provide the information from the other side so people can know things more comprehensively, not just from one side. 6park.com

https://www.quora.com/Did-India-defeat-China-in-1967?q=1967%20indan
喜欢敞开裤裆任风吹朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 敞开裤裆任风吹的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回网际谈兵首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]