[返回网际谈兵首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
外国网友热议金正恩访俄 图-95,苏-57 米格31 高超音速导弹 护卫舰
送交者: bluecrab[♂★★★声望勋衔13★★★♂] 于 2023-09-17 6:47 已读 733 次 1 赞  

bluecrab的个人频道

Если США и их союзники по НАТО ведут практически открытую войну против России при помощи Украины,то что помешает России помочь Северной Корее или Северное Корее России против общих врагов? 6park.com

如果美国及其北约盟国在乌克兰的帮助下对俄罗斯发动近乎公开的战争,那么怎么会阻止俄罗斯帮助朝鲜或俄罗斯和朝鲜对抗共同的敌人呢? 6park.com

Kim seems happy, he seems to be welcomed in Russia and feels very well there. Not really spoken about but Kim is one of the youngest leaders of countries and i think he enjoys being away from his country a few days and being toured around russia like a little kid. He even wears a nice suit and there is a lot less tradition and rigidity in his visit 6park.com

金看起来很高兴,他在俄罗斯似乎受到欢迎,并且在那里感觉很好。 虽然没有真正被提及,但金正恩是国家最年轻的领导人之一,我认为他喜欢离开自己的国家几天,像个小孩子一样在俄罗斯各地游览。 他甚至穿着一套漂亮的西装,他的访问减少了很多传统和僵化。 6park.com

Our country is dedicated to defense.
I hope that the day will come when we can cooperate with each other to maintain order.
We will improve it step by step. 6park.com

我们的国家致力于国防。我希望有一天我们能够互相合作维持秩序。我们将逐步完善它。 6park.com

28 000 US troops in South Korea, but 0 russian troops in North. There are many modern US weapons in South, but there aren't russian ones in North. There is at least 5 400 nuclear warheads owned by USA, but only 40 pieces in North Korea. Putin, do something, and help to Kim! Thanks! :D 6park.com

韩国有 28,000 名美军,但朝鲜有 0 名俄罗斯士兵。 南方有很多美国现代武器,但北方没有俄罗斯武器。 美国至少拥有5400枚核弹头,但朝鲜只有40枚。 普京,做点什么,帮助金正恩吧! 谢谢! :D 6park.com

Russia is not that kind of stupid to let Kim have his own way and they can't gain any benefits from north korea but only talking about military I think Putin know what's he doing and it's a right decision to not let north korea help them but looking for deepen relationship it's feels like something connected when China released a new map and after that Putin & Kim meeting well that's just only my thoughts 6park.com

俄罗斯没有那么愚蠢,让金正恩为所欲为,他们无法从朝鲜获得任何好处,而只谈论军事,我认为普京知道他在做什么,不让朝鲜帮助他们是一个正确的决定,但 寻求加深关系,当中国发布新地图时,感觉就像有某种联系,在普京和金正恩会面之后,这只是我的想法

喜欢bluecrab朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ bluecrab的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回网际谈兵首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]