[返回军事纵横首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
今日乌克兰,明日台湾,义无反顾,因为这是我们的义务
送交者: 珠漪慝[♀☆★★园丁★★☆♀] 于 2022-10-14 15:59 已读 702 次 5 赞  

珠漪慝的个人频道

“My Fellow Americans, Ukrainians are fighting for the values that we Americans fought for in 1776, and still champion: the right to independence and freedom. They are reminding us what it means to sacrifice for love of country. 

“If Vladimir Putin is permitted to seize a neighboring country by force — something unheard of in Europe since Adolf Hitler — his appetite will be whetted for further conquest. If he can use the threat of nuclear weapons to achieve victory, that threat will be raised against Europe or the United States in the future. China, North Korea, and Iran are watching closely. 

“So I want to make clear that any use of tactical nuclear weapons against Ukraine will bring catastrophic consequences to Russia. The Kremlin should be in no doubt that the United States and its democratic allies will respond decisively, as we have conveyed to them in detail. 

“As for Putin’s barbaric missile attacks on civilians, our, and our allies’ response will be to urgently expedite the immediate arrival of air defense systems to Ukraine that we had previously planned to deliver months or years from now. We will also supply longer-range munitions so that Ukraine can precisely hit the Russian launchers aimed at civilian targets. It is vital to help Ukraine make further gains before winter sets in. 

“And when it comes to an off-ramp for Putin, let me quote my friend Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin, who said: ‘Off-ramp? The way out of the conflict is for Russia to leave Ukraine.’ 

“This is a war of independence against an imperialist Russian autocrat that is acting like a fascist conqueror from the World War II era. We must preserve international law — as enshrined in the U.N. charter — that rules out such barbarity. We will stand with Ukraine until Putin realizes it is time to end his war of conquest, or Ukrainians force him to do so — and until Russia rejoins the civilized world.” 6park.com

我的美国同胞们,乌克兰人正在为我们美国人在 1776 年为之奋斗的价值观而奋斗,并且仍然在捍卫:独立和自由的权利。他们在提醒我们为爱国而牺牲意味着什么。 6park.com

如果允许弗拉基米尔·普京以武力夺取邻国——这是自阿道夫·希特勒以来在欧洲闻所未闻的事情——他的征服土地的欲望不会停止。如果他能用核武器威胁来取得胜利,那么未来对欧洲或美国和平安全的威胁就会上升。中国、朝鲜和伊朗正在密切关注。

因此,我想明确表示,任何对乌克兰使用战术核武器都会给俄罗斯带来灾难性后果。正如我们已向他们详细传达的那样,克里姆林宫不应该有任何怀疑美国及其民主盟友将做出果断回应。

至于普京对平民的野蛮导弹袭击,我们和我们的盟友的反应将是紧急加快防空系统立即抵达乌克兰,我们之前计划在数月或数年内交付这些系统。我们还将提供远程弹药,以便乌克兰能够精确打击瞄准民用目标的俄罗斯发射器。帮助乌克兰在冬季来临之前取得进一步进展至关重要。

说到普京想要结束这次战争,让我引用我的朋友芬兰总理桑娜马林的话,她说:“结束?结束冲突就是俄罗斯彻底离开乌克兰。”

这是一场像二战时期针对德国法西斯征服者一样的反对俄罗斯帝国主义独裁者的独立战争。我们必须维护国际法——正如《联合国宪章》所规定的——排除这种野蛮行径。我们将与乌克兰站在一起,直到普京意识到是时候结束他的征服战争,或者乌克兰人强迫他这样做——直到俄罗斯重新加入文明世界。

贴主:珠漪慝于2022_10_14 16:16:39编辑
喜欢珠漪慝朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 珠漪慝的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回军事纵横首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]