[返回百家论坛首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
书友眼里的《三患》
送交者: 晓钟三患[☆品衔R4☆] 于 2020-01-28 11:18 已读 482 次  

晓钟三患的个人频道

长篇原创小说《三患》已经在留园网“文化长廊” 连载了十几期。我非常感谢这个无私的网站,版主,还有网友书友们对我的支持和帮助鼓励。也非常高兴所取得的小小的点击率。为了能向更多的书友推介这本书,我将读完 Amazon 上全本的书评摘录一二如下(原文都可见亚马逊 customer review)。欢迎并感谢围观连载或下载全本。欢迎并感谢书友和我一起寻找真理6park.com

书评一(非作者熟人): (以为三患就是一本普通武侠故事,读过无数遍金大侠,以为不会在看这类书。但结果我吃惊地发现《三患》远不止于之前的武侠。) Initially I thought it is just another martial arts/chivalry fiction book. Having read most of the books by Jin Yong some even 2-3 times, it is difficult for me to open another book of that kind. I like Jin's books because his stories and characters are always in a specific period of time of ancient China and the narratives are full of Chinese culture and Chinese spirits. Supplemented by interesting plots, the stories resonate well with almost all the Chinese readers, including me.  To my surprise, Three Worries has all of these but much more. 6park.com

(以纷杂的先秦历史为背景,以墨家学说为主题,深刻清晰地描述了中国古代哲学门派和历史进程。期盼看到故事的后续进程。) Three Worries sets its story in a historic period when the first Chinese  imperial empire was merging from hundreds of years of brutal wars and battles,a period that few martial arts/civalry authors are willing to mingle with simply because of its cultural complicity.  Apparently the author favors Mozi over varieties of other philosophic and ideological disciplines of that time. Throughout the book, embedded in stories and conversations, the main doctrines of Mozi have been deliberately presented and promoted. Hidden in the book, comparisons have been made to other schools of thoughts. However, the author is not limited to the Mozi, clearly a more comprehensive view is in the making and I am expecting it to be developed more completely in the next series. 6park.com

(有些部分有半文言,引用诗歌和自创诗歌,展现了时代背景和文学之美) The language used in the book may be a bit ancient and may pose a bit of challenge to non-native readers, however it  tells a story more than 2000 years ago. The book included selected poems and verse of that time and some composed by the author himself. Even the names of the characters are deliberatedly chosen to fit the styles of that time. One cannot do all these without mastery of ancient Chinese language and knowledge. 6park.com

(不想剧透,但故事曲折离奇,精彩纷呈,人物鲜活,引人入胜) I cannot tell much of the plot in this review but the plot was well-thought with unexpected surprises and timely turns. It is up and down by its own pace telling a story that is engaging and capitivating. There are a fairly amount of characters in the book but all are vividly presented and fit well in the story. 6park.com

(是哲学和人文的大成。更适合教育层次较高的读者) In summary, Three Worries is beautifully written and it provides author's unique view of the humankind. It uses martial arts as a disguise to present the richness of ancient Chinese literatures and philosophies. It is a must read for any educated individuals. 书评二:(武大文学硕士,作者朋友) (非常烧脑的故事,有历史,有战争,有爱情,有寻宝,有武侠,激发我想象人类文明幸存的挑战。文字优美有趣。适合喜欢历史和严肃的读者) Asthe author pointed out in the end, this book is not only about history, war, treasure hunting, martial arts, and love, it is also about thinking outside of box, being a better humankind on this earth surviving numerous disasters. The story is unbelievably complicated and has unexpected turns. It is not a kind of book that you could finish in one day, it takes time to read through and may make you pause and thinking in btw. Beautifully written, very entertaining. It is a must read for history funs or any serious book lovers.
贴主:晓钟三患于2020_01_28 12:48:36编辑
喜欢晓钟三患朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 晓钟三患的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回百家论坛首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]