[返回百家论坛首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
我的丈夫与卡扎菲女儿的秘密
送交者: 约维尔[♀☆★★声望品衔12★★☆♀] 于 2020-10-25 7:43 已读 12817 次 7 赞  

约维尔的个人频道

我的丈夫与卡扎菲女儿的秘密 6park.com

2015年的9月,我发现最近几天我的丈夫泰瑞突然很反常,表情神神秘秘鬼鬼祟祟,我问他发生了什么事情?他说以后再告诉我。 6park.com

这一天,泰瑞告诉我他在QQ上结交了一个朋友,是个女人,这个女人告诉泰瑞她是利比亚已故总统卡扎菲的女儿,因为她父亲的原因她的财产已经被冻结了,可是她还有一部分隐秘的财产,想要把这部分财产转移到国外。她想找一个英国人,让他帮忙把钱以投资的形式转移到英国,并且把这笔财产1130美元的25%作为对泰瑞的报答。
6park.com

泰瑞第一次遇到这种事情,他开始并没有怀疑这个女人,当她想要泰瑞的银行账号时,泰瑞开始警觉,他给我看他们的QQ聊天记录,当我看到泰瑞说自己还是希特勒的儿子时我禁不住哈哈大笑,,,,,, 6park.com

下面是泰瑞和“卡扎菲”女儿的QQ聊天记录复制原件,通过谷歌翻译。 6park.com

Aisha gaddafi —— 卡扎菲女儿 6park.com

Irish  Eagle ——  泰瑞
   2015-09-26
6park.com

Aisha gaddafi 13:34:50 

Salam,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you.  I am Dr.ms Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi, former Goodwill Ambassador of the U.N. and the daughter of late Muammar Al-Gaddafi the late president of Libya. I am currently residing in Qurum Oman, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is at risk and pains. 95% of our investments and bank accounts in several countries are freeze.

萨拉姆,

我知道你也会惊讶于阅读从相对不知名的人。我Dr.ms阿以莎穆阿迈尔·卡扎菲,前联合国亲善大使的女儿和后期的已故总统穆阿迈尔·卡扎菲的利比亚。我目前居住在Qurum阿曼,不幸的是作为一个难民。在此同时,我的家人在风险和痛苦。我们95%的投资和几个国家的银行账户冻结。

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact via internet searching for a trustworthy person who will understand my present conditions and come to my rescue here in Oman . I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source. 

我写这邮件的泪水和悲伤从我的心寻求你的帮助,我得到了你的联系通过互联网寻找一个值得信赖的人会理解我现在的条件,来拯救我在阿曼。我已经通过痛苦和悲伤的时刻我父亲去世后穆罕默德阿布Minyar卡扎菲和兄弟,我们所有的外国和当地账户已经被西方国家,我们不允许从任何在此传输或接收赚钱

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account for a possible investment in your country.

我已经委托联系感兴趣的外国投资者/伴侣能绝对控制的一部分巨额现金提供给私人账户可能在你的国家投资。

If this transaction interests you, you dont have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the western nation happens to know this account, they will Freezing it as they froze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize this transaction that will be when the fund is transferred into your account. I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country.

如果这交易你感兴趣,你不必泄露给任何人,因为我的整个家庭,如果西方国家碰巧知道这个账户,他们会冻结,冻结了别人所以继续这笔交易为自己直到我们敲定这笔交易,当基金转移到您的帐户。我想这笔钱转移到您的帐户立即开始投资在你的国家。

I received an urgent email from the bank abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund (11.3million) I deposited abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back to me so that i can furnish you with the deposit details for verification and confirmation. I am willing to reward you bountiful 25% of the total sum of US$11.3 Million.

我收到一个紧急的电子邮件从银行在国外,他们的政府和利比亚新政府都跟踪隐藏存款和资产存入到我的家人,我不想让他们意识到这个基金(1130)我把国外。如果你可以是任何助理请回到我,这样我可以为你提供存款细节进行验证和确认。我愿意报答你的总额1130万美元的25%

I cannot talk to you on phone as conversations are being closely monitored by the  NSA, ICC and the UN officials who are constantly keeping close at me Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of Secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for details of the project

我不能跟你在电话中交谈被国安局,密切关注国际刑事法庭和联合国官员不断密切我因此如果你能够运行一个建立和保持高水平的保密要求在这个项目中,请回复以下信息项目的详情

2015-09-25

0:50:50  6park.com

We're already friends, let's chat!

我们已经是朋友,我们聊天吧!

Irish Eagle 0:53:02  6park.com

Hello Dr, It is my pleasure to meet you. My name is Terry and i am in London at the moment. I always have a home in Anshan China.

博士你好,我很高兴见到你。我的名字叫特里和我在伦敦。我总是有一个家在中国鞍山。

Irish Eagle 6:54:39  Aisha, I dont know what time it is in Oman where you live, but here in London it is 23:50pm and i am going to bed. So perhaps you can call me tomorrow, I would realy love to hear from you.

艾莎,我不知道什么时候在阿曼你住在哪儿,但是在伦敦23:50pm,我要睡觉了。明天也许你可以叫我,我真的想听到你的声音。

Irish Eagle 16:22:07 
O.K. send me a photo of you and your Father.

可以给我一张你和你父亲的照片。

Aisha gaddafi 16:23:37  why

为什么 6park.com

Irish Eagle 17:00:23  Because i could be the son of Adolf Hitler and you could not prove I'm not.?

因为我可能是阿道夫·希特勒的儿子而你不能证明我不是。?

Aisha gaddafi 17:01:25  my dear, you are not real

亲爱的,你不是真实的

Aisha gaddafi 17:01:38  can you tell me about yourself 

你能告诉我关于你自己的情况吗

Irish Eagle  17:19:27 I was born in Ireland moved to london many years ago. Married a Beauty Queen got divorced. Many years later i married a Chinese lady now live 6 months China and 6 months between Ireland and London and am very Happy. I dont need anymore money, I have enough. I have just read Aisha Daddafi's life story on Google. (Sad)

我出生在爱尔兰许多年前移居伦敦。嫁给了一个选美皇后离婚了。许多年后,我嫁给了一个中国女士现在住6个月和6个月爱尔兰和伦敦之间,我非常高兴。我不需要钱了,我已经够了。我刚刚读艾莎Daddafi在谷歌上的生命故事。(Sad)

Aisha gaddafi  17:20:54 ok my dear, can you handle the transaction for me  by clear my funds from the bank

好吧

亲爱的,你能帮我处理事务

清楚我的资金从银行

Irish Eagle  17:23:36 I'd love to, but i dont have a bank. Me and my wife dont trust them. We only deal in cash. So we could not take your money.

我很想去,但是我没有银行。我和我的妻子不相信他们。我们只交易现金。所以我们不能花你的钱。

Aisha gaddafi  17:24:14 ok  my dear, can you contact my bank and clear my for me, because i can not do it here for my security reasons, and the is why i contacted 

好吧

亲爱的,你能帮我联系我的银行和明确的,因为我不能在这里做我的安全原因,就是为什么我联系了

Irish Eagle  17:26:35 Send me your bank detail's I will see if i can get someone to help you.

寄给我你的银行的细节我要看看能不能找个人来帮助你。

17:26:50
Network problem. The message "Send me your bank detail's I will see if i can get someone to help you." has not been sent. Send again

网络问题。消息“给我你的银行的细节我将看看我能找个人来帮你。”尚未发送。发送再次

Aisha gaddafi  17:27:01 so you can not help me yourself

所以你不能帮助我自己

Irish Eagle  17:30:09 How i must go, my wife and I are going to Dinner. No but i can get someone to help you, I have just talked to them on the phone and they have a Bank Acc. So send your detail's and he will look into it for you. I will call you when i geg back from dinner. Bye.

如何我必须去,我和我的妻子正在吃饭。不但是我可以找个人来帮助你,我刚跟他们打电话,他们有一个银行Acc。所以把你的细节,他会看着你。我将打电话给你当我鬼旋风从晚餐。再见。

Aisha gaddafi  17:32:16  I am sending you this mail to inform you that, the funds are in United Bank for Africa  for MT103 transfer.  I have  already explained the whole existence of the money to my account officer (Mr. Frank Mujan) and he understand everything so he will make the transfer to your account successfully because he is a very reliable man. Please you must cooperate with him and do what he ask you to do so that the transfer will be success without no security interference. Please contact Mr. Frank Mujan with these details below.  Email: frankmujan_ubaafria@mail.com  Tel +233 554291955 UG-Credit Union Building Noguchi road  University of Ghana, Legon, P. O. Box 1027.

我发送你这个邮件通知你,非洲联合银行的基金MT103转移。我已经解释了整个生命的钱到我的帐户官(Frank Mujan先生)和他懂所以他将转移到你的帐户成功,因为他是一个非常可靠的人。请您必须配合他,做他要求你这么做,转移将没有任何安全干涉的情况下成功。

请联系与这些德弗兰克Mujan先生

Email: frankmujan_ubaafria@mail.com 

Tel +233 554291955

UG-Credit Union Building Noguchi road 

University of Ghana, Legon, P. O. Box 1027.

想知道结果如何?不用说你也知道,没有结果。

泰瑞在巨石阵 6park.com

贴主:约维尔于2020_10_25 8:03:02编辑 6park.com

贴主:约维尔于2020_10_25 8:10:41编辑 6park.com

贴主:约维尔于2020_10_25 8:16:55编辑 6park.com

贴主:约维尔于2020_10_25 8:17:42编辑 6park.com

贴主:约维尔于2020_10_25 8:38:59编辑 6park.com

贴主:约维尔于2020_10_25 8:42:54编辑
贴主:约维尔于2020_10_25 8:49:24编辑

评分完成:已经给 约维尔 加上 300 银元!

评分完成:已经给 约维尔 加上 1000 银元!

喜欢约维尔朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 约维尔的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回百家论坛首页]
约维尔 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]