[返回缘聚美国首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
我刚拿到 H-1 工作签证,我的 W-2 对我的医保和医补征税,如果我打算返回我的 问题
送交者: nowhere1[♂☆★★✦娱乐人生✦★★☆♂] 于 2023-03-19 10:00 已读 17547 次  

nowhere1的个人频道

我刚拿到 H-1 工作签证,我的 W-2 对我的医疗保险和医疗补助征税,如果我打算返回我的祖国,我可以退回这部分税款吗? 以及如何做到这一点?
作为 H-1B 签证持有人,您可能需要在美国缴纳某些税费,包括医疗保险和医疗补助税,也称为 FICA 税。 这些税款通常由您的雇主从您的薪水中预扣,并代表您支付给政府。 6park.com

如果您出于税收目的是非居民外国人并计划返回您的祖国,您可能有资格获得从您的薪水中预扣的 FICA 税款的退款。 但是,要申请退款,您必须满足特定要求并提交相应的税表。 6park.com

要确定您的税务居民身份,您可以使用实质性存在测试或更紧密的联系例外。 一般来说,如果您在一个日历年中在美国的停留时间少于 183 天,您将被视为税务上的非居民外国人。 如果您通过此测试,您可能有资格获得从您的薪水中预扣的 FICA 税款的退款。 6park.com

要申请 FICA 税款退款,您需要向美国国税局 (IRS) 提交 843 表,即退款申请和减税申请。 您还需要附上一份声明,解释为什么您有权获得退税。 美国国税局将审查您的申请,并可能在处理您的退款之前要求提供更多信息。 6park.com

请务必注意,要求退还 FICA 税款可能是一个复杂的过程,建议您寻求税务专业人士或会计师的帮助,以帮助您提交必要的表格,并就适用于 FICA 的具体规则和法规提供
6park.com

I just got H-1 working visa, my W-2 tax me on medicare and mediaid, if I plan to return to my home country, can I get this tax portion back? and how to do that? 6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

As an H-1B visa holder, you may be subject to certain taxes in the United States, including Medicare and Medicaid taxes, which are also known as FICA taxes. These taxes are generally withheld from your paycheck by your employer and paid to the government on your behalf.

If you are a non-resident alien for tax purposes and plan to return to your home country, you may be eligible for a refund of the FICA taxes that were withheld from your paycheck. However, in order to claim a refund, you must meet certain requirements and file the appropriate tax forms.

To determine your tax residency status, you can use the substantial presence test or the closer connection exception. Generally, if you are present in the United States for fewer than 183 days in a calendar year, you will be considered a non-resident alien for tax purposes. If you meet this test, you may be eligible for a refund of the FICA taxes that were withheld from your paycheck.

To claim a refund of FICA taxes, you will need to file Form 843, Claim for Refund and Request for Abatement, with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). You will also need to attach a statement explaining why you are entitled to a refund of the taxes. The IRS will review your claim and may request additional information before processing your refund.

It's important to note that claiming a refund of FICA taxes can be a complex process, and it's recommended that you seek the assistance of a tax professional or accountant to help you file the necessary forms and provide guidance on the specific rules and regulations that apply to your situation. 6park.com

贴主:nowhere1于2023_03_19 10:00:40编辑
喜欢nowhere1朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ nowhere1的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回缘聚美国首页]
nowhere1 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]