[返回声入人心首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
也来个怀旧老歌吧,卡朋特兄妹的《世界之巅》
送交者: 学习不是很好[☆★★声望品衔11★★☆] 于 2020-11-11 15:47 已读 32314 次 6 赞  

学习不是很好的个人频道

小时候我家四世同堂,上两代亲戚走动的很密切。我周围平辈哥姐好几个,还有上一辈尾巴上的几个表姨姑舅之类其实比我们也大不了多少,我就经常跟屁虫似的跟着他们进进出出。改革开放后80年代这些人陆续进了大学,我们一栋老楼里“音乐之声”、卡朋特、ABBA还有什么《英语歌曲101首吉他弹唱》,这些老pop听得我耳朵出油,基本上现在还拿起来就能唱🤣。 6park.com

80年代末可能中美关系蜜月期吧,反正我这代从初中生起就被美国音乐文化彻底洗脑了!当时上海人民广播电台每天中午放一小时的“美国午餐音乐”,有美中两位主持人同时播讲,顺带还学了一口卷舌头的美式英语,我还记得周一是美国billboard当时的流行金曲排行榜,二、五是country,周三周四应该是rock、节奏和布鲁斯。。。我回家边吃饭边听,完了闲庭信步的走去学校还能赶上下午一点半上学。自此我走上了摇滚青年的不归路,再也不屑于我叔叔阿姨那代的小资老歌了😆。 6park.com

近来再听到“卡朋特”木匠兄妹的歌,才发现人家唱功很厉害啊,值得再好好学学。下面这首是他们的作品之一,学的不好请多包涵指教! 6park.com

Top Of The World (The Carpenters) 词曲:John Bettis / Richard Lynn Carpenter 6park.com

Such a feelin's comin' over me There is wonder in 'most every thing I see Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 6park.com

Everything I want the world to be Is now comin' true especially for me And the reason is clear, it's because you are here You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen 6park.com

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation And the only explanation I can find Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around Your love's put me at the top of the world 6park.com

Somethin' in the wind has learned my name And it's tellin' me that things are not the same In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze There's a pleasin' sense of happiness for me 6park.com

There is only one wish on my mind When this day is through I hope that I will find That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me All I need will be mine if you are here 6park.com

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation And the only explanation I can find Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around Your love's put me at the top of the world 6park.com

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation And the only explanation I can find Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around Your love's put me at the top of the world

贴主:学习不是很好于2020_11_11 15:57:21编辑
喜欢学习不是很好朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 学习不是很好的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回声入人心首页]
学习不是很好 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]